POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
You're not alone
I'll wait 'til the end of time
Open your mind
Surely it's plain to see

Sonoftherock

Re: The Return of IROMG - Part 2

Post by Sonoftherock »

:shock: He’s loosing his fucking mind,his descent down the now tediously boring anti-vax covid obsessed lunatic fringe rabbit hole along with Hartley brewer and majjid nawaz is all but complete.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Sonoftherock wrote: Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:39 am :shock: He’s loosing his fucking mind,his descent down the now tediously boring anti-vax covid obsessed lunatic fringe rabbit hole along with Hartley brewer and majjid nawaz is all but complete.
NPC boomers tweeting NPC memes...oh, what a time to be alive.
( ◡‿◡ )
You're not alone
Open your mind
Surely it's plain to see

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Fellow Talkradio presenter Kevin O'Sullivan a guest on his show. So tinpot.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Zippy wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:26 am Fellow Talkradio presenter Kevin O'Sullivan a guest on his show. So tinpot.
I don't understand that.
( ◡‿◡ )
You're not alone
Open your mind
Surely it's plain to see

Sonoftherock

Post by Sonoftherock »

Old mk’s been absolutely rinsed in the reply’s here,clearly been on the cans last night and never thought this tweet thru.. :mrgreen: :lol:

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Sonoftherock wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:48 pm Old mk’s been absolutely rinsed in the reply’s here,clearly been on the cans last night and never thought this tweet thru.. :mrgreen: :lol:
That’s one hell of set of replies :shock: :lol: . A right proper rinsing for sure.

Old Archie seems to be heading down an employment cul-de-sac. If talkRadio goes tits up I wonder who’d take him on their radio station? Television clearly doesn’t want him. And I bet Parry has put a few untoward stories out to colleagues about him.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

JudgeTedd wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:47 pm
Sonoftherock wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 3:48 pm Old mk’s been absolutely rinsed in the reply’s here,clearly been on the cans last night and never thought this tweet thru.. :mrgreen: :lol:
That’s one hell of set of replies :shock: :lol: . A right proper rinsing for sure.

Old Archie seems to be heading down an employment cul-de-sac. If talkRadio goes tits up I wonder who’d take him on their radio station? Television clearly doesn’t want him. And I bet Parry has put a few untoward stories out to colleagues about him.
Lol. Drunk tweet at midnight; hangover tweet at 8am. Poor ol' Graham.
( ◡‿◡ )
You're not alone
Open your mind
Surely it's plain to see

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

lambrini wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:49 pm

He’ll forever be referred to as Archibald in my mind. :lol:
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

JudgeTedd wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:21 pm

He’ll forever be referred to as Archibald in my mind. :lol:
Or an angry walrus shouting at clouds.
( ◡‿◡ )
You're not alone
Open your mind
Surely it's plain to see

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

He was once drunkenly tweeting someone at 4am on the day of a show :shock:
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

There's no poem, just prose.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

He really has become a bore.

Riveting! Peter Hitchens for 99th time, saying the same things he said in his second week.

Plank Of The Week! Let me guess, that Kaiser Chiefs singer will be it this week.

Said it a hundred times, don't mind listening to opposing political views, and even listen to some 'right' wing broadcasters as an echo chamber is no fun; but his program is just so boring and there is no discussion.It will be him agreeing with a caller, or mouthing off at him, before hanging up on them or calling them a plank.

I doubt him and Parry are well liked by many, but Graham's 60th - a big bash etc - no one from the same building at talkSPORT turned up.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

kevin04 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:19 am He really has become a bore.

Riveting! Peter Hitchens for 99th time, saying the same things he said in his second week.

Plank Of The Week! Let me guess, that Kaiser Chiefs singer will be it this week.

Said it a hundred times, don't mind listening to opposing political views, and even listen to some 'right' wing broadcasters as an echo chamber is no fun; but his program is just so boring and there is no discussion.It will be him agreeing with a caller, or mouthing off at him, before hanging up on them or calling them a plank.

I doubt him and Parry are well liked by many, but Graham's 60th - a big bash etc - no one from the same building at talkSPORT turned up.
Amen. I'm convinced that a few years back, he wouldn't have been seen dead with most of those GB News/right wing grifter types who turned up to his birthday. I remember him moaning afterwards how when the money he put behind the bar ran out, no one was quick to buy him a drink.

He's now cosying up to the likes of Seb Gorka. Hitchens really isn't all that interesting either - he's very self regarding. Even the occasional Buik appearance can't really sway me. I miss the days when typical Graham (and Parry) guests would be Steve Lillywhite and Nic Harcourt :D

Two Mikes on weekday overnights were their best shows, but even having them on Friday nights and Saturday mornings for the warm up were good days.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Zippy wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:12 am
kevin04 wrote: Wed Sep 22, 2021 1:19 am He really has become a bore.

Amen. I'm convinced that a few years back, he wouldn't have been seen dead with most of those GB News/right wing grifter types who turned up to his birthday. I remember him moaning afterwards how when the money he put behind the bar ran out, no one was quick to buy him a drink.

He's now cosying up to the likes of Seb Gorka. Hitchens really isn't all that interesting either - he's very self regarding. Even the occasional Buik appearance can't really sway me. I miss the days when typical Graham (and Parry) guests would be Steve Lillywhite and Nic Harcourt :D

Two Mikes on weekday overnights were their best shows, but even having them on Friday nights and Saturday mornings for the warm up were good days.
+1

MG has trapped himself in a right-wing corner. After the Brexit result, he should have been smart and remained neutral and lighthearted about politics and current affairs. As someone pointed out, if talkRADIO goes under, who would take him?
( ◡‿◡ )
You're not alone
Open your mind
Surely it's plain to see