No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: The Return of IROMG - Part 2

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Oh Ro-land
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

I've not listened to him for probably 18 months or so. I take it he's still the same.

Most extraordinary thing about MK is, he has stated numerous times and even today - he thinks he's attractive/some sort of ladies man.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

shivah

Post by shivah »

kevin04 wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:17 pm I've not listened to him for probably 18 months or so. I take it he's still the same.

Most extraordinary thing about MK is, he has stated numerous times and even today - he thinks he's attractive/some sort of ladies man.
He looks like a toad who’s just dropped a very smelly fart that he proudly sniffs.
Grunt is a Chunt.

Fender

Post by Fender »

However judging by people at the cricket last night and pub chat afterwards, he echoed much of what people thought of ULEZ and the BBC.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Old MG's been on the sauce again :lol: la!

His "brand" is happy children, luxurious holidays, decent cars and champagne. :lol: Oh, dear.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

Jonathan Grunt

Post by Jonathan Grunt »

lambrini wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2023 4:51 pm

PRAY GOD FOR CHELTENHAM

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Any sign of Carol Decker this year ?
There's no poem, just prose.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:56 am Any sign of Carol Decker this year ?
Her Twitter account "no longer exists." 🤔
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

lambrini wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 12:45 pm
Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 9:56 am Any sign of Carol Decker this year ?
Her Twitter account "no longer exists." 🤔
China in her hand then T'Pau!

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Decker :lol:

That 60th bash he threw the other year was full of the right wing grifter mob (Grimes etc). Graham wouldn't have been seen dead with any of them a few years back.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Does anyone still listen to Iron Mike?

I am not joking it must be years since I listened to IROMG. Technology has fried his boomer brain, tbh. Shame cos him and Parry at their pomp were excellent - two gobshites who didn't take themselves too seriously and blow deeply flawed men but it worked somehow.

I'm guessing its still the same old, poundshop Gaunty/Mike Dikin gone full moon howling shite he was serving up during Brexit/Covid shambles?!

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

All downhill from the fateful Grand National day when Porky's pissed up ranting ended the two mikes. Everything since has been tragic grifting

His link up with Galloway that never got off the ground due to covid, they'd planned a tour and everything
MG's kitchen
His obnoxious late night twitter fights
The book he was going to write that's not seen the light of day (very Gauntesque)
His podcasts with O'Sullivan (ooh look at us swear)

Can't stand him
There's no poem, just prose.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Great post, Holden.

His podcasts with O'Sullivan were awful. The swearing - not like any of us are prudes - it just reeked of trying too hard. KOS seems a right piece of work, bet he's a right nasty arse when he's liquored up!

That book and the 'exerts' he was trying to seduce us were hilarious. Basic bitch writing skills 101 "Our paths met on a cold, damp New York night,"

He always had a nasty side though, even when he was his seemingly placid/laid back self.

I loved the Mikes though. I've got a signed copy of their first DVD :oops: a pal went to a Glasgow show and ended up in the VIP with them, where he said Porky said very angrily "There's far too many f´ing people in here," :lol: he said Parry was awful haha, sure they had a horror journey to Scotland - due to snow cancelling flights and so on. And I even bought their NYC ''Back Where It All Began'' streaming show they did! I think I even wrote a review of it in this ´ere bailwick.

I was genuinely a bit sad when they broke up. They were perfect on a Saturday/Sunday afternoon - could listen to them at work. It was always hilarious when MK or both of them tried to cover sports - if they were on after a big Champions League or England match - and you'd get punters phoning up wanting to ask them their views on the game or spout their views ; obviously that Parry has a passing interest in football and Graham loves football so much he's supported both Celtic, Rangers, Chelsea, Man Utd and occasionally Scotland (if we ever won a match, he'd be right on the bandwagon before back to panning them when we were pumped 0-3 at home to Hungary or so on).

Fair havering, but I'd love to hear a one off even Two Mikes reunion - so much water under that bridge now - and probably nowhere near as entertaining as it potentially could be ; but it would be interesting to see. If anything has Porky gone to have the more high profile 'bigger' career since the split? He's a regular on Channel 5 and GBTV whilst MK is on a radio station that tried to pimp itself out as 'The Home of Piers Morgan' yet missed the boat much like mainstream TV has with no one really caring about MSM when you've got a 1000 better alternatives available as a podcast or to stream.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

kevin04 wrote: Fri Aug 25, 2023 7:03 pm Great post, Holden.

His podcasts with O'Sullivan were awful. The swearing - not like any of us are prudes - it just reeked of trying too hard. KOS seems a right piece of work, bet he's a right nasty arse when he's liquored up!

That book and the 'exerts' he was trying to seduce us were hilarious. Basic bitch writing skills 101 "Our paths met on a cold, damp New York night,"

He always had a nasty side though, even when he was his seemingly placid/laid back self.

I loved the Mikes though. I've got a signed copy of their first DVD :oops: a pal went to a Glasgow show and ended up in the VIP with them, where he said Porky said very angrily "There's far too many f´ing people in here," :lol: he said Parry was awful haha, sure they had a horror journey to Scotland - due to snow cancelling flights and so on. And I even bought their NYC ''Back Where It All Began'' streaming show they did! I think I even wrote a review of it in this ´ere bailwick.

I was genuinely a bit sad when they broke up. They were perfect on a Saturday/Sunday afternoon - could listen to them at work. It was always hilarious when MK or both of them tried to cover sports - if they were on after a big Champions League or England match - and you'd get punters phoning up wanting to ask them their views on the game or spout their views ; obviously that Parry has a passing interest in football and Graham loves football so much he's supported both Celtic, Rangers, Chelsea, Man Utd and occasionally Scotland (if we ever won a match, he'd be right on the bandwagon before back to panning them when we were pumped 0-3 at home to Hungary or so on).

Fair havering, but I'd love to hear a one off even Two Mikes reunion - so much water under that bridge now - and probably nowhere near as entertaining as it potentially could be ; but it would be interesting to see. If anything has Porky gone to have the more high profile 'bigger' career since the split? He's a regular on Channel 5 and GBTV whilst MK is on a radio station that tried to pimp itself out as 'The Home of Piers Morgan' yet missed the boat much like mainstream TV has with no one really caring about MSM when you've got a 1000 better alternatives available as a podcast or to stream.
Spot on, Kev! I listened to an episode of The Thought Police last week and lasted about 5-minutes. Constant swearing and crude talk. Awful stuff.

I don’t think The Two Mikes will ever reunite.
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break