President Biden - Part 2

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Sunbeam Alpine

Re: President Biden - Part 2

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

This is so funny in a sad way.

Trump when president praised Netanyahu and even moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem in a move which really provoked the Palestinians.

It's Netanyahu who is now committing genocide, but somehow that's Biden's fault. Whereas with Trump in power Netanyahu would feel encouraged to do it.

Ditto for Russia.

StirlingCastle

Post by StirlingCastle »

Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:14 am This is so funny in a sad way.

Trump when president praised Netanyahu and even moved the US Embassy to Jerusalem in a move which really provoked the Palestinians.

It's Netanyahu who is now committing genocide, but somehow that's Biden's fault. Whereas with Trump in power Netanyahu would feel encouraged to do it.

Ditto for Russia.
There is another thread for Trump

By December, the US had sent 230 cargo planes and 20 ships loaded with weapons and military equipment to Israel

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20240 ... recipient/

US planes fly in Gaza around the clock and send info directly to Israeli war of starvation and massacres in Gaza would not have continued without the US support

Genocide Joe and his gangs continuous veto and endorsement of mass starvation and genocide says it all

Genocide Joe and his gang are very active in the genocide

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

"There is another thread about Trump"

Your comment, as Trump supporter, criticises Biden regarding his posture towards Netanyahu , when Trump would have been very much worse.

StirlingCastle

Post by StirlingCastle »

Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:01 pm "There is another thread about Trump"

Your comment, as Trump supporter, criticises Biden regarding his posture towards Netanyahu , when Trump would have been very much worse.
There's another thread for Trump and your hypothosis

Biden and his gang are actively participating in mass starvation and genocide of the Palestinians.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Biden has more money than Trump, gets a better voting record than Trump, has a record jobs figure, seen a huge drop in inflation and has a stock market boom in his pocket. He's doing well for an old geezer.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

He’s 81, what the fuck’s he playing at?

If I get to 81, the last thing I’ll be doing is getting involved in global politics. I’ll be sat at home eating biscuits with my pants round my ankles.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Sadact7 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:20 pm He’s 81, what the fuck’s he playing at?

If I get to 81, the last thing I’ll be doing is getting involved in global politics. I’ll be sat at home eating biscuits with my pants round my ankles.
I wouldn't advise that. When you get that old you have great difficulty pulling thm up again. And the biscuit crumbs get stuck under your dentures

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Whoever is advising Biden is a CUNT. Whoever is running his campaign is a CUNT. There have been worse Presidents (standing or running) than Biden, but my god his 'team' seem utterly awful.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Yeah, I wouldn't do it.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Is Biden really going to sacrifice his Presidency for supporting Israel? That's fucking bonkers. So many Muslim-American's are planning not to vote over this shite in Gaza. One goddamn phone-call to Bebe and there could be a 48hr ceasefire right now.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

VeritasVincit wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:10 pm

I wouldn't advise that. When you get that old you have great difficulty pulling thm up again. And the biscuit crumbs get stuck under your dentures
I was kind of working on the basis that I’d have shat them to be honest
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

And here's a detailed description of the informant on whom the Republicans had counted in their desperate attempt to smear the Bidens
https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/us/how-c ... ad19&ei=54
Perhaps if they offered the American people ideas and policies that could help them they might be doing better.

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

And guess what?
The investigator Robert Hur who was the one who claimed Biden struggled in the 5-hour interview he had with him, has resigned from the DOJ and sought a job on Trump's team.
And coincidentally the transcript of that session has been published, which far from showing Biden in trouble, shows him to be coherent and at times correcting Hur and his colleagues. And the exchange where Hur claimed Biden couldn't remember the date of Biden's son's death comprises Biden answering "May 30" which was correct.

Salem

Post by Salem »

Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2024 9:06 pm And guess what?
The investigator Robert Hur who was the one who claimed Biden struggled in the 5-hour interview he had with him, has resigned from the DOJ and sought a job on Trump's team.
And coincidentally the transcript of that session has been published, which far from showing Biden in trouble, shows him to be coherent and at times correcting Hur and his colleagues. And the exchange where Hur claimed Biden couldn't remember the date of Biden's son's death comprises Biden answering "May 30" which was correct.
Shades of the Sue Gray situation .

But obviously , there was nothing to see there :-"

"There was one victim"

MAGA...........'mon the Don 24 😎

Whispering Grass, don't tell the trees
'Cause the trees don't need to know .....

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

Could you tell us in what respect it resembles the Sue Gray story?