Jeff Stelling…

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
JW90

Re: Jeff Stelling…

Post by JW90 »

The Soccer Saturday Banter Levels would be off the charts.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Stelling would be better served on a shopping channel. Creepy cunt imo. A slick salesman with a gambling addiction. I don't see the fascination with the cunt myself. I remember him being the horse-racing corresspondent during the Roland Rat era of morning TV. Jeff reminds me of a spiv from WW2. He carved-out a niche for himself on Sky as a frontman. Again, a salesman. A slick one. Don't like the cunt. If you do, fair doooo's. Not for me Beeky.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

finchman

Post by finchman »

Jeff has done a U turn and has decided he won't be leaving soccer Saturday after all.

Unbelievable Jeff!
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

finchman wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:58 pm Jeff has done a U turn and has decided he won't be leaving soccer Saturday after all.

Unbelievable Jeff!
What a shock. Oh well, that means 'Chappers' will remain on BBC, laughing constantly for no reason at unfunny comments by dull ex-sportsmen.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Good old Jeff