Yorkshire Massively Racist Cricket Club

Anything sportlike
Sadact7

Re: Yorkshire Massively Racist Cricket Club

Post by Sadact7 »

Zambo wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:56 pm No, and quite rightly, because the risk to safety of the passengers. Vaughan poses no risk, other than his shite commentary.
Well we can’t be 100% sure. He may be an unutterable sex danger.

I mean he’s probably not, I’ve no evidence for it, but I can’t be completely sure.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

gheko wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:48 pm
Zambo wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 5:10 pm
Sid Pervcat wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:45 pm Vaughan is a cunt regardless of his views
I think that is something most of us can agree on.
What's with Vaughan dislike?? Thought he was alright.

For me he's a bit 'shouty', quite dull, lacks humour, and doesn't have much of a personality other than arrogance. If he hadn't been captain of England I really doubt he would have 'made it' as a commentator.

Fox Australia have picked-him up for the Ashes coverage, so he'll land on his feet. Fox seems like a natural network for him to work for, *sideways glance*.

I also read in Private Eye that the Telegraph are still considering whether or not to keep him on as a columnist, with --get this-- Boycott as his replacement. Geoffrey has been very tight-lipped over all this racism stuff at Yorkshire, strange as he usually has an opinion on most things.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

BT having second thoughts about using Fox Sports commentary coverage.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/cricke ... 68248.html
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

JudgeTedd wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:40 pm BT having second thoughts about using Fox Sports commentary coverage.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/cricke ... 68248.html
It's an absolute farce

One unproven allegation by a racist sex pest and a TV station might have to assemble a whole new commentary team. I'm not buying all this bollocks about how he'd be compromised if the topic came up. Simple answer, just talk about the test match that's taking place then.

There was a time over here when there was a ban on Sinn Fein voices being allowed on airwaves and broadcasters had to substitute voice overs to speak their words when interviewed. That was nonsense,seems we've learned nothing.
There's no poem, just prose.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:35 pm One unproven allegation by a racist sex pest and a TV station might have to assemble a whole new commentary team. I'm not buying all this bollocks about how he'd be compromised if the topic came up. Simple answer, just talk about the test match that's taking place then
Do you write for a tabloid newspaper, Holden? :lol:
Three separate people have all claimed to have heard what Vaughan said, by the way.
This head-in-the-sand stuff isn't really helping anyone.
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:57 pm
Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:35 pm One unproven allegation by a racist sex pest and a TV station might have to assemble a whole new commentary team. I'm not buying all this bollocks about how he'd be compromised if the topic came up. Simple answer, just talk about the test match that's taking place then
Three separate people have all claimed to have heard what Vaughan said, by the way.
The ninth post in this thread tells us all we need to know about your prejudice. Three people have said they heard Vaughan say something racist. According to your logic that's him accused, tried and sentenced. Thank fuck you are nothing to do with the justice system.

Incidentally, why does it matter where Holden works? Just more ridicule from the forum's snide.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Holden Mcgroyne

and Ajmal Shahzad said he heard nothing

We shouldn't live in a society where one person's unverifiable accusation can end the career of another. It's not Ron Atkinson territory, there's no News of The World type sting. Vaughan will have played with or against people of colour literally hundreds and hundreds of times, to my knowledge there's not been a single accusation come to light in the past weeks that would substantiate a pattern of behaviour that would warrant him being a wrong 'un

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

As things stand the treatment of Vaughan has been a disgrace, but what you'd expect from gutless shithouses.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:14 pm
subsub wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:57 pm
The ninth post in this thread tells us all we need to know about your prejudice. Three people have said they heard Vaughan say something racist. According to your logic that's him accused, tried and sentenced. Thank fuck you are nothing to do with the justice system.

Incidentally, why does it matter where Holden works? Just more ridicule from the forum's snide.
SEETHING :mrgreen:
I hope you feel better after your little rant, Zambo.
Your opinions on Michael Vaughan, the BBC and myself have all been well documented.
Do you have anything new to add to the conversation?
WOKE AND PROUD

subsub

Post by subsub »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:16 pm We shouldn't live in a society where one person's unverifiable accusation can end the career of another
It's three people, not just one.
And you only have to look at Vaughan's Twitter history to see some pretty unsavoury stuff he's posted in the past.
As I've said before, which Zambo conveniently keeps forgetting, is that I've no idea if Vaughan said what he said to those British Asian cricketers, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if he did.
I've never said he's guilty, nor has the BBC.
I said hopefully this will see his media career up in smoke – note the use of the word "hopefully", Zambo, ie I hope it turns out that he said it.
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:33 pm I've never said he's guilty, nor has the BBC.
I said hopefully this will see his media career up in smoke – note the use of the word "hopefully", Zambo, ie I hope it turns out that he said it.
Thanks for confirming. Blatant prejudice.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:49 pm
subsub wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:33 pm I've never said he's guilty, nor has the BBC.
Thanks for confirming. Blatant prejudice.
Absolutely. I've always said this, so I'm not sure why you're so surprised.
The guy is a nasty piece of work, and I hope we won't be seeing him on the TV or radio anytime soon.
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

I find that hoping someone is found guilty of racism so that their career is ruined, is both sad and twisted.

Holden Mcgroyne

The left's nastiness in all its glory. I don't like him, therefore he should be sacked

Remember that next time they're playing the moral superiority card

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

I heard he was in sinn fein
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN