Yorkshire Massively Racist Cricket Club

Anything sportlike
Salem

Re: Yorkshire Massively Racist Cricket Club

Post by Salem »

In this day and age of 'cancellation' , it's good to see Fox Sports still hold the innocent until proved guilty line by keeping Vaughan in their commentary line up 😎
"There was one victim"

MAGA...........'mon the Don 24 😎

Whispering Grass, don't tell the trees
'Cause the trees don't need to know .....

subsub

Post by subsub »

Salem wrote: ↑Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:10 pm In this day and age of 'cancellation' , it's good to see Fox Sports still hold the innocent until proved guilty line by keeping Vaughan in their commentary line up 😎
I've seen this 'innocent until proven guilty' line parroted so many times on social media, but while that's applicable in court, it's different with businesses, where employees are suspended while an investigation takes place.
I'm genuinely baffled why you, Zambo and Holden seem to struggle with this?
WOKE AND PROUD

Salem

Post by Salem »

subsub wrote: ↑Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:24 pm
Salem wrote: ↑Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:10 pm In this day and age of 'cancellation' , it's good to see Fox Sports still hold the innocent until proved guilty line by keeping Vaughan in their commentary line up 😎
I've seen this 'innocent until proven guilty' line parroted so many times on social media, but while that's applicable in court, it's different with businesses, where employees are suspended while an investigation takes place.
Can't speak for Zambo or Holden , but personally I don't think it's right that a man's career should be destroyed on the words of a racist .
"There was one victim"

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

subsub wrote: ↑Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:29 pm
Zambo wrote: ↑Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:16 pm
subsub wrote: ↑Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:54 pm
Holden Mcgroyne wrote: ↑Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:50 pm Well said Monty.

https://wisden.com/stories/racism-in-en ... el-vaughan
Holden, do you think that Vaughan should be on air, commenting on a subject he's been implicated in?
No, he should be commenting on cricket matches until proven guilty.
But most businesses suspend employees while an investigation has taken place, rather than let them continue to work, so what the BBC has done is by the book – why can't you understand that? :?
They don’t want to understand Subs. It’s patently obvious that is what happens.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

You know as well as I do that any investigation will be a waste of time. There’s no smoking gun and it will always be one mans word against the other.

Vaughan should be in the commentary box alongside Stuart Broad.
There's no poem, just prose.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Salem wrote: ↑Sat Nov 27, 2021 8:35 pm
Can't speak for Zambo or Holden , but personally I don't think it's right that a man's career should be destroyed on the words of a racist .
Rafiq's anti-semitic comments were totally out of order, and he has rightly apologised for them, but that doesn't mean that the systematic racist abuse he received at Yorkshire should be ignored, as you and others seem very keen to do.

I also note that you've completely ducked my question about whether you understand the point about Vaughan being suspended rather than sacked.
WOKE AND PROUD

Salem

Post by Salem »

subsub wrote: ↑Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:12 pm
Rafiq's anti-semitic comments were totally out of order, and he has rightly apologised for them, but that doesn't mean that the systematic racist abuse he received at Yorkshire should be ignored, as you and others seem very keen to do.

I also note that you've completely ducked my question about whether you understand the point about Vaughan being suspended rather than sacked.
So Rafiq has apologised for his racist comments and that's OK ? Yet Vaughan denies ever saying what he's been accused of but must be investigated . Fucking laughable.

No one here is saying that IF it's proved that Rafiq did indeed suffer racist abuse , it should be ignored . Of course it shouldn't. But all we have at the moment is heresay . One word against another .
"There was one victim"

subsub

Post by subsub »

Salem wrote: ↑Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:36 pm
subsub wrote: ↑Sat Nov 27, 2021 10:12 pm

So Rafiq has apologised for his racist comments and that's OK ? Yet Vaughan denies ever saying what he's been accused of but must be investigated . Fucking laughable.

No one here is saying that IF it's proved that Rafiq did indeed suffer racist abuse , it should be ignored . Of course it shouldn't. But all we have at the moment is heresay . One word against another .
Except that three separate people all claim to have heard what Vaughan is alleged to have said. So it's not one word against another.
WOKE AND PROUD

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Come on. Vaughn is a prick. Racist or not, he's just a d1ckhead. Th1ck. Just looking at his past Tweets confirms it. He's not intelligent enough to be a racist. Just a prat of the highest order. Not that that forgives him. But he's just a bit dim. I think we all fall into the trap sometimes that if someone is on telly we immediately think they are bright. They aren't. Especially sportsmen/women. Most of the time they have the reading age of 10 year olds.
β€œOrdinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Jonathan wrote: ↑Sat Nov 27, 2021 9:01 pm
subsub wrote: ↑Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:29 pm
Zambo wrote: ↑Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:16 pm
subsub wrote: ↑Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:54 pm
Holden Mcgroyne wrote: ↑Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:50 pm Well said Monty.

https://wisden.com/stories/racism-in-en ... el-vaughan
Holden, do you think that Vaughan should be on air, commenting on a subject he's been implicated in?
No, he should be commenting on cricket matches until proven guilty.
But most businesses suspend employees while an investigation has taken place, rather than let them continue to work, so what the BBC has done is by the book – why can't you understand that? :?
They don’t want to understand Subs. It’s patently obvious that is what happens.
Exactly this. Taking Vaughan out of the firing line is just common sense. It’s really not hard to understand.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote: ↑Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:57 pm
Zambo wrote: ↑Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:52 pm It fits the BBC agenda like a glove.
I know, fancy them taking sensible precautions by not having an alleged racist present programmes for the time being... :rolleyes:
It appears you have no idea of the meaning of 'alleged'.

Your opinion is prejudiced by your dislike for the accused, which you have admitted several times on this thread.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: ↑Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:39 am
I know, fancy them taking sensible precautions by not having an alleged racist present programmes for the time being... :rolleyes:

Your opinion is prejudiced by your dislike for the accused, which you have admitted several times on this thread.
As is yours by your hatred of the main organisation that Vaughan works for, which you have admitted on numerous times in this forum.

Once again, the BBC is doing what any sensible business would, and suspending someone pending the outcome of an investigation.
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote: ↑Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:25 am

As is yours by your hatred of the main organisation that Vaughan works for, which you have admitted on numerous times in this forum.

Once again, the BBC is doing what any sensible business would, and suspending someone pending the outcome of an investigation.
If it was Lewis Hamilton you'd be having babies. :lol:
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: ↑Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:54 am

I note that you're ducking the point every time, Zambo. Why is that?
Could it be that your irrational hatred of the BBC is clouding your judgment? :?
WOKE AND PROUD

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

subsub wrote:
Zambo wrote: ↑Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:54 am

I note that you're ducking the point every time, Zambo. Why is that?
Could it be that your irrational hatred of the BBC is clouding your judgment? :?
Does ANYONE like the BBC.

Morally corrupt, peado supporting cunts.