Re: Kelner

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Listening to bellner try to finish a story is like passing a breezeblock
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 1:12 am Listening to bellner try to finish a story is like passing a breezeblock
He's not that bad, better than Woss until the shit 'How Old Cary Grant' filler.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

scully

Post by scully »

Quite like Kelner

Harry Lemon

Post by Harry Lemon »

I'm surprised he's still got a job on the station, after what he said during his review of the programme about Gazza on H+J on Thursday.

They've cut some of it out of the pod and the dump button was used at the time but when talking about how the tabloids played a part in Gazza's downfall, he basically said that people who work in The News Building have got a lot to answer for and Piers Morgan and Rebekah Brooks should've been in the programme to explain themselves. :shock:

scully

Post by scully »

He’s right

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Who cares what team you support, and if you are from the local area BUT genuinely interested in how Kelner supports West Ham United?
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Harry Lemon wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:41 pm I'm surprised he's still got a job on the station, after what he said during his review of the programme about Gazza on H+J on Thursday.

They've cut some of it out of the pod and the dump button was used at the time but when talking about how the tabloids played a part in Gazza's downfall, he basically said that people who work in The News Building have got a lot to answer for and Piers Morgan and Rebekah Brooks should've been in the programme to explain themselves. :shock:
Played it on his show, as they always do the 'Sport on TV'. Didn't sound cut to me and he's right about some journos.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 7:15 pm
ceejay wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:14 am He’s on holiday in the US for two weeks, visiting his Sky reporter daughter Martha who is based there.
Just had his daughter who's reporting for Sky News on the Ghislaine Maxwell trial on Times Radio.

She's not the clearest of speakers in usual circumstances anyway, but speaking down a phone line it very much sounded like she was referring to Glenn Maxwell being in the dock.
His daughter is very unsuited to broadcast TV. And yet, she seems to get promotions for fun. Most queer, as Carlos would say.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Harry Lemon

Post by Harry Lemon »

Carlos J wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:45 pm
Harry Lemon wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 5:41 pm I'm surprised he's still got a job on the station, after what he said during his review of the programme about Gazza on H+J on Thursday.

Played it on his show, as they always do the 'Sport on TV'. Didn't sound cut to me and he's right about some journos.

https://talksport.com/radio/listen-agai ... 650164400/

The dump occurs about 27 minutes in(or -2:43), when Paul, Andy or their producer panics when Martin mentions their ultimate boss's name but they don't quite press the dump button quick enough to stop Rebekah Brooks' name going out on air.

I think they've only cut out about 30 seconds on the version on the pod, including, unsurprisingly, the bit where Martin mentions her name. 28:36

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Harry Lemon wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:04 am
Carlos J wrote: Sun Apr 17, 2022 6:45 pm

https://talksport.com/radio/listen-agai ... 650164400/

The dump occurs about 27 minutes in(or -2:43), when Paul, Andy or their producer panics when Martin mentions their ultimate boss's name but they don't quite press the dump button quick enough to stop Rebekah Brooks' name going out on air.

I think they've only cut out about 30 seconds on the version on the pod, including, unsurprisingly, the bit where Martin mentions her name. 28:36
Cheers, Harry. Was sure they mentioned "people in this building" in the Sunday version.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Jordan Jarrett-Bryan on. Nice and chiiled.

Do not veer towards hospital radio, like coffee chat.

Rowntree

Post by Rowntree »

Carlos J wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:12 am Jordan Jarrett-Bryan on. Nice and chiiled.
Reminded me of a non-irritating Dotun Adebayo.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

antdad

Post by antdad »

Mmmm...I'm always suspicious of presenters with a name like a solicitor's practice but it sounds like a thumbs up for J J-B then?

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Who the FUCK is this miserble droning Scottish cunt on right now? (4:46am). Geeezus, terrible. Stuart something? Man alive, makes me want to hang-out in a Glasgow skag den and off myself.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Will this mincing heimers case ever finish a sentence?
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN