The we all hate Burnley FC fred

Anything sportlike
kancutlawns

The we all hate Burnley FC fred

Post by kancutlawns »

No one really saying much about this shithouse pseudo Wigan FC club of cunts and nasty cloggers. Here’s hoping that wankers like Ben Mee and Barnes take you down, that any quality you have like Vydra, Tarkowski, McNeill and Wood leave you and that you stay outside the Premier League in perpetuity.

JW90

Re: The we all hate Burnley FC fred

Post by JW90 »

antdad

Post by antdad »

It'll happen one day Lawns, fingers crossed .

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

kancutlawns wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:48 pm No one really saying much about this shithouse pseudo Wigan FC club of cunts and nasty cloggers. Here’s hoping that wankers like Ben Mee and Barnes take you down, that any quality you have like Vydra, Tarkowski, McNeill and Wood leave you and that you stay outside the Premier League in perpetuity.
Who are you addressing?
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Anyone who cares to read really. Burnley are a team whose very existence severely tests my patience. I can’t understand why a shite club like then escapes the opprobrium that the likes of Wigan, West Brom, Norwich, Bournemouth and other similar clubs rightly get. I really don’t think any opposing fan gets up on the day of a match with those cunts looking forward to it. Got those fuckers in a fortnight and they’ll no doubt do their best to derail the end to our years. A horrible side.

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

I like them. Went there years ago last game of the season and it all kicked off as they had about 10 old boys in the away end.

Nick pope is also England’s no 1.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

It could be because ultimately, Burnley are a pretty harmless bunch. Like a Northern version of QPR. Yes they have a shithouse style and manager, but they won’t be spending big on players who might’ve gone to one of the teams fighting to get a European place. They’ll pick up the odd impressive win here and there. But they won’t be troubling anyone come the end the season.

They’ll go the same ways as Bolton and Stoke soon enough. Two teams who gave it large during their time in the big league.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Visiting Burnley many decades ago we stood at what we thought was the back of the queue. It wasn’t, it was just a gap around a gate. We were soundly and rudely abused by the locals with shouts of, “Get to the back you city slickers!”

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Why the Ire, Mein Lawnz?

Have Burnley hurt you in the past ??