150 years of the FA Cup

Anything sportlike
finchman

150 years of the FA Cup

Post by finchman »

Who's fucking idea was it to put Yeovil v Stevenage live on BBC 2?
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

JudgeTedd

Re: 150 years of the FA Cup

Post by JudgeTedd »

Most of the teams taking part in this round are very interchangeable. Yeovil could very likely be a League 2 side. Similarly Stevenage have been fighting off relegation for a good few years now.

I noticed even the ground wasn’t full last night, so even the support wasn’t interested either. But at least that meant we didn’t get to see those rosy-cheeked optimists who only go when the television people turn up, in the hopes of getting their faces on the telly.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

JudgeTedd wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:51 am Most of the teams taking part in this round are very interchangeable. Yeovil could very likely be a League 2 side. Similarly Stevenage have been fighting off relegation for a good few years now.

I noticed even the ground wasn’t full last night, so even the support wasn’t interested either. But at least that meant we didn’t get to see those rosy-cheeked optimists who only go when the television people turn up, in the hopes of getting their faces on the telly.
Similar too when the local church attendance goes up when cameras arrive to record Songs of Praise .
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

AlcoholBrazil wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:29 pm
JudgeTedd wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:51 am Most of the teams taking part in this round are very interchangeable. Yeovil could very likely be a League 2 side. Similarly Stevenage have been fighting off relegation for a good few years now.

Similar too when the local church attendance goes up when cameras arrive to record Songs of Praise .
Rowan Atkinson as a vicar :

" Oh my, didn't the hat shop do well this week."
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Our first match as holders is Watford at home.

We're so forgettable we weren't even a selected ball :lol:

finchman

Post by finchman »

JW90 wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:29 pm Our first match as holders is Watford at home.

We're so forgettable we weren't even a selected ball :lol:
Itv like the rest obsessed with the 'big four'
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!