Whats wrong with the Met?

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Vespa

Whats wrong with the Met?

Post by Vespa »

Today two police officers who compromised the scene of two women brutally murdered were jailed for two years for sharing pictures of their bodies with 50 other police officers via whatsapp for a laugh.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-59474472

There is the case of Wayne Couzens sharing violent sexual imagery with other police offices - and ending up raping and killing a woman.

Many many cases of police officers grooming victims of domestic and sexual abuse for sex.

If this pattern was happening in another organisation someone in the leadership would been removed and new blood brought in to fix the culture.

The Met however just full back on the 'few bad apples' defence.

The Tick

Re: Whats wrong with the Met?

Post by The Tick »

Pigs acting like pigs is nothing new.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Pig scum

Reg

Post by Reg »

Why is anyone surprised?
Roy IN!!

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

They knew they had issues and "let go" a shit ton of right cunts, hoping to recruit a new wave of woke imbeciles as replacements. JOIN THE FUCKEN BACON GUIZE YOU GET DISCOUNT AT CURRYS
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Vespa wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:46 pm If this pattern was happening in another organisation someone in the leadership would been removed and new blood brought in to fix the culture.
It's quite clear from the killing of Jean Charles da Silva de Menezes and probably before, that the current leader was not fit for purpose, and should never have been appointed in the first place. It's extremely odd that they are still there.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Zambo wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 7:32 am
Vespa wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:46 pm If this pattern was happening in another organisation someone in the leadership would been removed and new blood brought in to fix the culture.
It's quite clear from the killing of Jean Charles da Silva de Menezes and probably before, that the current leader was not fit for purpose, and should never have been appointed in the first place. It's extremely odd that they are still there.
I think she's got quite a lot of dirt on BoJo et al. That's my guess.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

carcinogen wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:58 pm
Given the Met. is majority funded and controlled by the Home Office who then blame any failure on the GLA who have no powers to direct the police I suspect the leadership keeps quiet and waits for their lordship and gold plated pension.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Vespa wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 3:47 pm
carcinogen wrote: Tue Dec 07, 2021 2:58 pm
Given the Met. is majority funded and controlled by the Home Office who then blame any failure on the GLA who have no powers to direct the police I suspect the leadership keeps quiet and waits for their lordship and gold plated pension.
We’re living in an age whereby no senior figure will ever offer their resignation. And nobody will force them to resign either.

If the person before can get away with a scandal, these people think they can too. Johnson is hardly going to crack the whip on anybody, how can he?
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

shivah

Post by shivah »

They can do what they like - that's been the culture since 9/11.

Someone taking photos in London? That's harass them because they are obviously a terrorist.

Give someone a kick in? That's fine. We'll get away and if need be pay them a few grand to keep it out of court.
Grunt is a Chunt.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 4:22 pm Image
Bro

Yes
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

birdie

Post by birdie »

Devastating inquest results on the murders of 4 gay men by Stephen Port, total incompetence, had they investigated the 1st one more thoroughly the further 3 deaths would have been avoided.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

birdie wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:38 pm Devastating inquest results on the murders of 4 gay men by Stephen Port, total incompetence, had they investigated the 1st one more thoroughly the further 3 deaths would have been avoided.
People often dismiss complaints that crimes in minority communities are poorly investigated and even the most modest attempts by intuitions to bring a more diverse group of people into them as 'woke nonsense'. Until we accept that black police officers, gay police officers, women police offices, Pakistani police officers etc have a firmer grip on the context these crimes happen in their communities we'll never get to the point where those communities received the justice they deserve.

Diversity has a practical value which is dismissed under the aircover of shit stories about 'wokenism'

Shame the Mets. leadership and Priti Patel seem too spineless to make that point.

shabbado

Post by shabbado »

Rotten to the core

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-60215575

No doubt the 'a few bad apples' line will be trotted out.

Needs reformed from the top down.
A joyless arsehole.