Sunbeam Alpine

Re: Whats wrong with the Met?

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

Hi guys

There's still over 1000 miles of his wall to be built-I am glad to say

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

In a shock to no one, it turns out the Met. unlawfully restricted the right of protest and speech of women holding a vigil for women kidnapped, tortured, raped and murdered by a Met. police officer.

Whoever the next Met Chief is they need to develop a much much better approach to community policing.

Steve Hunt
Winner POTY - 2010 !!!!

Post by Steve Hunt »

Vespa wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:49 pm In a shock to no one, it turns out the Met. unlawfully restricted the right of protest and speech of women holding a vigil for women kidnapped, tortured, raped and murdered by a Met. police officer.

Whoever the next Met Chief is they need to develop a much much better approach to community policing.
They are not fit for purpose.

A complete overhaul required by someone not afraid to upset people.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Steve Hunt wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:15 pm
Vespa wrote: Fri Mar 11, 2022 12:49 pm In a shock to no one, it turns out the Met. unlawfully restricted the right of protest and speech of women holding a vigil for women kidnapped, tortured, raped and murdered by a Met. police officer.

They are not fit for purpose.

A complete overhaul required by someone not afraid to upset people.
They have a cultural problem. When I first came here and went to protests they'd often ask your name, I'd give them my first name then they'd ask for my surname and I'd politely tell them no. They'd grumble a little but accept it because unless they are charging you with a crime they aren't entitled to it.
Now, if you don't give your name they take it as a personal insult. They've become a paramilitary-style police force and that's not tenable.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Bacon gon bake
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

In our ongoing story of why the Met is utterly broken we have another example for the police wrongly strip-searching women.
In this case, a school called police on a 15-year-old black girl because they said they smelled of cannabis, stop to think for a moment about how teachers know what cannabis smells like.

Anyway, the police turn up, search the child and find nothing. In most peoples' Worlds, that's job done.

Not for these FOUR officers who turned up to question a 15-year-old girl. Nope, they decided to take the girl to the school's medical room and force her to get naked and then pull apart her anus and vagina (whilst she's on her period) to see if she had dope up there; there wasn't. Without her parents being called or a teacher in the room when they forced her to get naked.

The girl is now in therapy and the Met. police have acknowledged that racism may have played a role in a strip search that didn't comply with any Police procedures.

I'm sure no one is shocked that the officers who did this are still in post.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

They started letting men under 6ft in. Short man syndrome, all the little people giving it 'the big I am'.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

carcinogen wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:02 am They started letting men under 6ft in. Short man syndrome, all the little people giving it 'the big I am'.
I wonder what sort of moral compass you have to think to force a child to get naked then spread her butt cheeks so they could see her gentials, then on finding nothing make her replace the used sanity towel because they would let her get some new ones from her locker and then send her back to the exam they pulled her out of. These people are still police officers.
Last edited by Vespa on Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

carcinogen wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:02 am They started letting men under 6ft in. Short man syndrome, all the little people giving it 'the big I am'.
That's a cracker

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:01 am
carcinogen wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:02 am What do you call those banging things with a gift in that you pull at Xmas?
That's a cracker

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:01 am
carcinogen wrote: Wed Mar 16, 2022 8:02 am What are those biscuits that you have with cheese?
That's a cracker
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Careful bro 🚔

hitlersboots

Post by hitlersboots »

As Cressida Cunt will be standing down as head of The Metropolitan Filth would you like to take over ?

How do you deal with a misogynistic, racist, corrupt, useless, never get sacked, cuntfart organisation ?

Send your suggestions to :
Pig Central
Sir Kenneth Noye Road
London

Please also send a copy to that piece of shit who's the current Home Secretary - mark them Fuck The Filth.
Talkforum is a truly appalling website.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Vespa wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:47 pm In our ongoing story of why the Met is utterly broken we have another example for the police wrongly strip-searching women.
In this case, a school called police on a 15-year-old black girl because they said they smelled of cannabis, stop to think for a moment about how teachers know what cannabis smells like.

Anyway, the police turn up, search the child and find nothing. In most peoples' Worlds, that's job done.

Not for these FOUR officers who turned up to question a 15-year-old girl. Nope, they decided to take the girl to the school's medical room and force her to get naked and then pull apart her anus and vagina (whilst she's on her period) to see if she had dope up there; there wasn't. Without her parents being called or a teacher in the room when they forced her to get naked.

The girl is now in therapy and the Met. police have acknowledged that racism may have played a role in a strip search that didn't comply with any Police procedures.

'Strip-search Met officers put on desk duties'.

Wow, that'll show em.

What they did should have meant instant dismissal.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Zambo wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:22 am
Vespa wrote: Tue Mar 15, 2022 10:47 pm In our ongoing story of why the Met is utterly broken we have another example for the police wrongly strip-searching women.

'Strip-search Met officers put on desk duties'.

Wow, that'll show em.

What they did should have meant instant dismissal.
This happened two years ago and the Met has only done this - shameful.