Butlins

You'll get the gist quick enough. Feel free to vent about life's rich tapestry and how it pisses you off. But steer clear of other forum members or you will be the target of a virtual kick up the arse.
The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Butlins

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Top, top err rundown there MeinWibbz
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:37 pm Top, top err rundown there MeinWibbz
No worries, Higgins. Young nephew still loving his snooker, best break 48 at 17. Never going to be a player, but I struggle to win a frame now, though hammer him at pool, 8 and 9 ball.

Taken him to see a Ronnie exhibition, and the old Masters, Davis and Jimmy, before lockdown, he got photos and signed balls. And got three sessions at the Crucible this year. I am the best uncle. :D
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Last time I went to Butlins it was Skegness for some annual dance school meet up which my sister in law’s dance school was attending (this thing https://www.btda.org.uk/gala-weekend). I should point out I wasn’t involved in any way but there was a spare room going in the chalet so thought I may as well have a weekend away.

I was sat in the pub on site earwigging on three lads in their early twenties who appeared to have come for the weekend specifically because the dance schools were going to be there, absolute sex predators :lol:

At the end of the weekend the schools put on a bit of a performance in the main auditorium. Beforehand they gather at the other end of the site and have a parade to the theatre, all waving their school banners and flags etc, as per the below photo.

I was berated to join in the parade and I was in a wheelchair at the time, so was given a little flag to wave and pushed along at the front. What those behind me (and my lass pushing me) didn’t realise is that I was doing my best Stephen Hawking impression and much of the applause was for my “bravery”.

Im definitely bound for Hell :lol: :lol:
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Sadact7 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:58 pm Last time I went to Butlins it was Skegness for some annual dance school meet up which my sister in law’s dance school was attending (this thing https://www.btda.org.uk/gala-weekend). I should point out I wasn’t involved in any way but there was a spare room going in the chalet so thought I may as well have a weekend away.

I was sat in the pub on site earwigging on three lads in their early twenties who appeared to have come for the weekend specifically because the dance schools were going to be there, absolute sex predators :lol:

At the end of the weekend the schools put on a bit of a performance in the main auditorium. Beforehand they gather at the other end of the site and have a parade to the theatre, all waving their school banners and flags etc, as per the below photo.

I was berated to join in the parade and I was in a wheelchair at the time, so was given a little flag to wave and pushed along at the front. What those behind me (and my lass pushing me) didn’t realise is that I was doing my best Stephen Hawking impression and much of the applause was for my “bravery”.

Ha at the sex pest lads, prepped and ready to go.

Ha about the Sadact in the spazz chariot, flag waving, big grinning. The has to be video of this. :)
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Sadact7 wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:58 pm Last time I went to Butlins it was Skegness for some annual dance school meet up which my sister in law’s dance school was attending (this thing https://www.btda.org.uk/gala-weekend). I should point out I wasn’t involved in any way but there was a spare room going in the chalet so thought I may as well have a weekend away.

🤣🤣

Spazact

Reg

Post by Reg »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:56 am

🤣🤣

Spazact
Ever heard of the Tasty Brothers, Moono?
Roy IN!!

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

I can't say I have old chum.

gheko

Post by gheko »

Carlos J wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:50 pm
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:37 pm Top, top err rundown there MeinWibbz
No worries, Higgins. Young nephew still loving his snooker, best break 48 at 17. Never going to be a player, but I struggle to win a frame now, though hammer him at pool, 8 and 9 ball.

Taken him to see a Ronnie exhibition, and the old Masters, Davis and Jimmy, before lockdown, he got photos and signed balls. And got three sessions at the Crucible this year. I am the best uncle. :D
Who signed his balls?

No longer the Bridesmaid

My money is on that seedy pest Mac Anus

gheko

Post by gheko »

Or Dave 'paedo' Peters

No longer the Bridesmaid

DPP

Reg

Post by Reg »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:31 pm I can't say I have old chum.
They played brass instruments, and they would slip surreptitiously into the ranks of marching bands during public parades etc, and start playing very loudly and out of time and out of tune, and the rest of the band would quickly descend into chaos. 8)
Roy IN!!

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

🤣🤣

Reg

've heard recordings of themRe: Butlins

Post by Reg »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:29 pm 🤣🤣
I've heard recordings of them at work - it's mental. :)
Roy IN!!

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Reg wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:49 pm
Sid Pervcat wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 5:31 pm I can't say I have old chum.
They played brass instruments, and they would slip surreptitiously into the ranks of marching bands during public parades etc, and start playing very loudly and out of time and out of tune, and the rest of the band would quickly descend into chaos. 8)
Rather like Kancutlawns in any given TF thread
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe