Ukraine - Part 2

In-depth debate on all topical issues
chelseachelsea

Re: Ukraine - Part 2

Post by chelseachelsea »

Zambo wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:18 am It's all in the long term plan to make sure peace prevails.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... camps.html
This can't be true, it's in The Daily Mail!!! They only exist to anger/enrage the Gammons, as Tick and Sub Sub tell us at every opportunity.

subsub

Post by subsub »

chelseachelsea wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:37 pm
Zambo wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 8:18 am It's all in the long term plan to make sure peace prevails.

This can't be true, it's in The Daily Mail!!! They only exist to anger/enrage the Gammons, as Tick and Sub Sub tell us at every opportunity.
That is largely what they do, yes, and very successfully, by the looks of it.
WOKE AND PROUD

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

subsub wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:44 pm

From what you say about The Mail, I'd find it very hard to believe you'd ever lower yourself to read it....Interesting

subsub

Post by subsub »

chelseachelsea wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:50 pm
subsub wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:44 pm

From what you say about The Mail, I'd find it very hard to believe you'd ever lower yourself to read it....Interesting
Of course I take a look at it now and again. Always seems the same, though. Stories designed to whip up their core readership with the same old scare stories, along with Sidebar of Shame packed with celebrity tittle-tattle etc
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

What a surprise, the content again completely ignored because of prejudice.

What the fuck is the point of posting anything for debate and discussion if all we get is focus and ridicule of the source. No wonder the forum now only has around a dozen regular posters.

Unless the BBC or the Guardian has printed the story all we get is triggered gammons and gammon meltdown.

#yawn

For anyone who can see past criticising the source, I'm interested what those who support Russia think.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:03 pm Unless the BBC or the Guardian has printed the story all we get is triggered gammons and gammon meltdown
Don't think I've ever used either of those phrases; that's Tick's speciality.

But I don't really take the Daily Mail seriously, you're right, because I know what they're about.
I admire them in a way, though, because they're brutally effective at what they set out to do.
WOKE AND PROUD

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

And they succeed every time.

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

Zambo wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:03 pm What a surprise, the content again completely ignored because of prejudice.

What the fuck is the point of posting anything for debate and discussion if all we get is focus and ridicule of the source. No wonder the forum now only has around a dozen regular posters.

Unless the BBC or the Guardian has printed the story all we get is triggered gammons and gammon meltdown.

#yawn

For anyone who can see past criticising the source, I'm interested what those who support Russia think.
+1

The supporter of Russia surprisingly goes silent, when it doesn't fit his MO, which makes for tedious boring comment.

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

The Tick wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:31 pm

And they succeed every time.
Only in the head of The Tick and Sub Sub.

paolo

Post by paolo »

chelseachelsea wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 7:25 pm
Zambo wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:03 pm What a surprise, the content again completely ignored because of prejudice.

#yawn

+1

The supporter of Russia surprisingly goes silent, when it doesn't fit his MO, which makes for tedious boring comment.
I support Russia 100% against this nato/usa engineered fuck up
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

paolo wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:41 am

#yawn

+1

So you support Russia, and all of their actions like this!?
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

paolo

Post by paolo »

Zambo wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 8:54 am
paolo wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 1:41 am

#yawn

+1

So you support Russia, and all of their actions like this!?
I don't support war or killing or invasion....

But to be fair, you are one of many who despite being directed, refuse to acknowledge what USA and NATO have done in causing this debacle.

I believe, and correct me if wrong, that their is a lack of acknowledgment of the genocide of 15,000 Russian civillians since 2014.

Also a firm denial that regisme change by USA occurred in 2014.

The situation which has seen millions of ukranians leave the country and at least 450,,, dead, and many injured, in conjunction with one of the worst ecological disasters of modern times committed by NATO

At some point, even the blind will wake up to the truth, or at the minimum, learn to accept that they are being lied to on a monumental scale

Finland, where i used to live being totally cunted by nato

Imagine putting your missiles, arms, soldiers and europes missiles and arms and soldiers along the russian border, facing russia.

Maybe ask yourself how many public wars, and hidden excursions has usa/nato been involed in post ww2

perhaps add up the deaths

the injuries

the enironmental damage

the financial cost

yet it's always someone elses fault

has anyone got as many military bases around the world as usa/nato?....anywhere close in numbers?

it's in front of your faces, yet you choose to ignore it or whatabout it......

as an aside, i can't be in blighty this year, as recent years, so calls etc including calls/catch up with members of my dad's old unit, and of 2 and 3 para, and amongst the toasts for folks not here, the memories, the stories.....a general sentiment is that this is not my britain anymore...the fighting, the sacrifice, death and injury.....for what?.....

politicians that flush u down the bog

open borders

never ending wars

zero accountability
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

NATO is in Finland because Finland joined and wanted the defence.

There's no doubt as with Gaza there are faults on both sides but you seem to completely overlook what Putin has done. Why?

Basketball Diaries

Post by Basketball Diaries »

There's only one side to blame - The criminal Biden gang

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

CBG
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN