Alex Crook

Talksport - the main station discussion place
carcinogen

Re: Alex Crook

Post by carcinogen »

Brillo wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:54 pm
carcinogen wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:51 pm
Brillo wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:12 pm I just love it when he says "my understanding is....." when giving his insight into potential transfers.

What he really means is what he has read on twitter. Amazing levels of shit
Who actually is he anyway? Just some bloke?
He was a South Coast sports reporter, who regularly got stories / transfer rumours wrong and routinely ridiculed
SiJo constantly takes the piss out of him. To his face.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Brillo

Post by Brillo »

carcinogen wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:51 pm
Brillo wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:54 pm
carcinogen wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:51 pm
Brillo wrote: Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:12 pm I just love it when he says "my understanding is....." when giving his insight into potential transfers.

What he really means is what he has read on twitter. Amazing levels of shit
Who actually is he anyway? Just some bloke?
He was a South Coast sports reporter, who regularly got stories / transfer rumours wrong and routinely ridiculed
SiJo constantly takes the piss out of him. To his face.
As someone from the South Coast, Crook was still earning his crust locally and used to deliver 'breaking transfer news' for the likes of Southampton, Bournemouth and Portsmouth. He used to post on the various teams message boards.

Anyway, despite being constantly ridiculed, he kept at it. One particular 'transfer story' springs to mind... Southampton were linked with Charlie Austin in the media in a January transfer window. Old Crooky was on Twitter and the Southampton fans message board providing 'exclusives' on this. More so, that ANY story linking Austin to Saints were not true and purely agent talk. One night he was putting down others for saying the deal was close and that Austin was categorically NOT joining Southampton.

Charlie Austin was formally announced as a Southampton player the next day :rolleyes: . Crook disappeared from the message boards. A while later, is gobbing off on Talksport. Remarkable

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

:lol:

Truly remarkable that after the Burnley/Michael Jackson/You are not a loan debacle, Crook still gets employed to spout about transfers.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

That's what they should do on this show have a revolving door when it comes to the pundit roles. One way to prevent the show going dry and uninteresting.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Trap door more like
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Brillo

Post by Brillo »

Just put TS on and hear him anchoring his own show. Jesus fucking christ!

Also, what is it with TS and putting on ex footballers who struggle to string a few words together? Carlton Cole recently, and Anton Ferdinand on now.

No longer the Bridesmaid

Check the archives brill err o

kentred1

Post by kentred1 »

Unfortunately He will on almost constantly next few days with the end of the transfer window coming

Along with shrieking sweaty Jim White

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Think Crooks doing alright. Doing a better job than some of the others you could say.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

ccreds wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:26 pm Think Crooks doing alright. Doing a better job than some of the others you could say.
He’s a chancer. Would be lost without Twitter to get his exclusive news.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

ACIAC.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

Think they ought to have a revolving door when regarding the pundits in this show the usuals ain't no stars.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Was amazed when I heard him on JWOTS last week, really full of himself. A right cocky cunt. Is he short? I bet he's about 5ft 2in. He's got that vibe about him ... know what I mean?
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

No longer the Bridesmaid

Thin penis syndrome

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 5:51 pm Thin penis syndrome
Wouldn't know about that. Must be awful. Men with large cocks tend to be aloof. Fact. Where does that place Simon Jordan? The mind boggles.