TalkTV

The place to discuss TalkRADIO
lambrini

TalkTV

Post by lambrini »

Piers Morgan has revealed the name of his brand new primetime TV show on new channel TalkTV, and promised it will be a war on the woke brigade.

The new show fronted by the TV titan, 56, will be called Piers Morgan Uncensored and will be a "fearless forum" that will take on cancel culture.

Sharon Osbourne will join Piers Morgan on TalkTV, after leaving CBS’sThe Talk following backlash for defending the presenter.

The TV personality left her regular spot on CBS’s daytime talk show last March following a heated on-air debate about racism with her co-host Sheryl Underwood, in which Osbourne defended Morgan.

At the time, Morgan was embroiled in a high profile controversy over comments made on Good Morning Britain about Meghan Markle’s interview with Oprah Winfrey.

On Thursday (17 March), it was announced that Osbourne would be hosting her own hour-long current affairs show – also called The Talk – weeknights on Rupert Murdoch’s new channel, during which she would be joined by five “opinionated faces”.

Sounds brilliant. Can't wait!
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

Vespa

Re: TalkTV

Post by Vespa »

To be honest it's starting to should like a shit version of GBNews. Osbourne is awful.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Vespa wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:59 am To be honest it's starting to should like a shit version of GBNews. Osbourne is awful.
A SHIT version of GB News? Fucking how is that even possible? LOL. Osbourne is as dreadful as all the other weirdoes with personality disorders who appear on these things. Trouble with her is that she has an extra annoying fucking voice. Still, let's be honest, who the fuck consumes this shit anymore? It'll be quite the freakshow ... I'll rubberneck it if I'm passing by. My ONLY hope is that they have some nice right-wing slappers on there for me to wank over, on mute of course.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

carcinogen wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:44 am
Vespa wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:59 am To be honest it's starting to should like a shit version of GBNews. Osbourne is awful.
A SHIT version of GB News? Fucking how is that even possible? LOL. Osbourne is as dreadful as all the other weirdoes with personality disorders who appear on these things. Trouble with her is that she has an extra annoying fucking voice. Still, let's be honest, who the fuck consumes this shit anymore? It'll be quite the freakshow ... I'll rubberneck it if I'm passing by. My ONLY hope is that they have some nice right-wing slappers on there for me to wank over, on mute of course.
I really don't know why they keep going on about 'woke' and 'cancel culture' they all seem desperate to perpetuate this myth there is some sort of culture war going on.

subsub

Post by subsub »

CuntTV, more like
WOKE AND PROUD

subsub

Post by subsub »

Vespa wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:13 am
I really don't know why they keep going on about 'woke' and 'cancel culture' they all seem desperate to perpetuate this myth there is some sort of culture war going on.
Faux outrage - keeps the likes of Moron, Bellendfield, Farage et al in employment
WOKE AND PROUD

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

subsub wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:31 am
Faux outrage - keeps the likes of Moron, Bellendfield, Farage et al in employment
It's going to be funny watching TalkTV and GBN go to war because they are battling over the same gammons. What depresses me is I was actually looking forward to GBN thinking it would have fresh talent and perspectives. I like Tom Harwood but the rest of them are fucking awful.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Vespa wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:38 am
It's going to be funny watching TalkTV and GBN go to war because they are battling over the same gammons. What depresses me is I was actually looking forward to GBN thinking it would have fresh talent and perspectives. I like Tom Harwood but the rest of them are fucking awful.
The other myth about these channels is that they're news channels.
They're not, they're opinion/debate channels, because they know these days it's all about likes and shares and getting ranty soundbites to go viral on social media :rolleyes:
WOKE AND PROUD

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Barton is getting a three a.m show. Hard-hitting, no holds barred, telling it like it is for the man in the street. Finally the whole truth from one of the deepest thinkers in the game. Working title: Joey
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

subsub wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:50 am
They're not, they're opinion/debate channels, because they know these days it's all about likes and shares and getting ranty soundbites to go viral on social media :rolleyes:
I don't mind opinion channels, I listen to lots of podcasts that are all opinion. My problem is that their opinion are so benign.
Date Wottoon can't seem to let a day go past when he doesn't feel the need to mention 'woke' Meghan. He's now claiming she's trying to bring down the Commonwealth. Let's be real Harry and Meghan are minor celebrities is a rabid twitter following that either hates them or thinks they are saints. The idea that continue like Jamacia hang on their every word if fucking stupid.

Then you then have Neil Oliver who seems to believe the film V for Vendetta is a documentary and spends his time painting a dystopian picture of Britain which annoys me because I love living here it's pretty chill. When the government issued warnings about hundred miles an hour winds this dumb twat said the government were doing it to 'scare and control people'

For all of there claims of loving this country TalkTV and GBN seem designed to tell you how shit it is every single day. When in my day to day life this is a nice place to be.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Vespa wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:13 am
I don't mind opinion channels, I listen to lots of podcasts that are all opinion. My problem is that their opinion are so benign.
Date Wottoon can't seem to let a day go past when he doesn't feel the need to mention 'woke' Meghan. He's now claiming she's trying to bring down the Commonwealth. Let's be real Harry and Meghan are minor celebrities is a rabid twitter following that either hates them or thinks they are saints. The idea that continue like Jamacia hang on their every word if fucking stupid.

Then you then have Neil Oliver who seems to believe the film V for Vendetta is a documentary and spends his time painting a dystopian picture of Britain which annoys me because I love living here it's pretty chill. When the government issued warnings about hundred miles an hour winds this dumb twat said the government were doing it to 'scare and control people'

For all of there claims of loving this country TalkTV and GBN seem designed to tell you how shit it is every single day. When in my day to day life this is a nice place to be.
Indeed, Vespa.
If you read the Daily Mail every day and nothing else, you'd have a pretty fucked-up view of the world, where everyone hates each other, everyone hates/fears immigrants, Muslims and ethnic minorities in general, everyone is obsessed with house prices and the Royal Family etc

Thankfully, most people are decent, tolerant types who don't froth at the mouth every five minutes. Although probably a few DM readers do :mrgreen:
WOKE AND PROUD

Jonathan Grunt

Post by Jonathan Grunt »

subsub wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 10:29 am CuntTV, more like
:dart:
PRAY GOD FOR CHELTENHAM

Jonathan Grunt

Post by Jonathan Grunt »

Vespa wrote: Fri Mar 25, 2022 11:13 am

Even more :dart: :dart:
PRAY GOD FOR CHELTENHAM

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Still, let's be honest, who the fuck consumes this shit anymore?
Boomers and Karens.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

GB News has hoovered-up most of the cluster-B personality disorder types, so who are they going to have as guests? Ok, most of them are freelance and they'll sell their soul to whoever so maybe they'll straddle the divide so to speak. Fuck it is going to be grim.

Please don't have Andrew Pierce and Kevin McGuire. McGuire, with his 'Jarrow March' banner behind him whenever he's on a zoom call yet lives in a plush pad in London. Those two are like Hinge and Bracket with less wit, intelligence, and with smaller cocks. Awful cunts.

As for Neil Oliver, when EXACTLY did he lose his mind? It won't be long untill he'll only be able to be contacted via a séance.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.