Mark Goldbridge

Talksport - the main station discussion place
Rowntree

Re: Mark Goldbridge

Post by Rowntree »

carcinogen wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:19 am
chelseachelsea wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:16 pm He is a major cunt
That's actually a compliment. He's way worse. He's the kind of cunt living in the basement curating his 'blog'. Talking to himself, obsessing. Dreaming of having a real girlfriend as opposed the the rubber one he ordered from Japan at great expense. I fail to understand. It does not compute. The bean-counters at whichever hedge-fund that operates TalkSport have fucked-up. Are they trying to lure-in teenage TikTokers? Is that their thinking? Let's put it down to 'an experiment'. Hopefully it will end soon. Fucking weird, that' all I can say really. I'm lost for words at how this cunt gets employment.
I doubt he's actually getting paid.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

ccreds

Post by ccreds »

They need to have both YouTubers Goldbridge and Jennings on a show.

kentred1

Post by kentred1 »

Yes good idea

Taser both the cunts at the same time

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

carcinogen wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:19 am It does not compute. The bean-counters at whichever hedge-fund that operates TalkSport have fucked-up. Are they trying to lure-in teenage TikTokers?
That's the mistake they make time after time. They think that someone who has "followers" on a channel wherein they talk non-stop will somehow translate into a successful phone-in, where they have to talk to other people.
It never works; hence why every caller on tS is routinely interrupted half-way through the first sentence and never allowed to say what they phoned in to say.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Fellas having a breakdown on his YouTube channel.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

subsub

Post by subsub »

JudgeTedd wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:52 pm Fellas having a breakdown on his YouTube channel.
Pretending to.
He's like the bloke who runs the Arsenal one; probably prefers it when they lose as it guarantees more clicks and shares etc
WOKE AND PROUD

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

Fucking parasites.

It’s a shame we’ve gone too soft as a nation and tolerate these bottom feeders.

I’m sure in the 80s they would’ve got a clump and told to fuck off from the clubs.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

subsub wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 6:53 pm
JudgeTedd wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 5:52 pm Fellas having a breakdown on his YouTube channel.
Pretending to.
He's like the bloke who runs the Arsenal one; probably prefers it when they lose as it guarantees more clicks and shares etc
Lee Gunner you mean? He’s definitely not an Arsenal fan. Doesn’t even celebrate a goal.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

Pretending to.
Robbie from AFC tv would sue you for that comment, he's a total wazzock, but believes all the acolytes on his programme, that's earning him thousands.......

henrycrs

Post by henrycrs »

Who was the other wanker? Troops or something. Then you had the wife beater.

As bad as these cunts are the only fans slags who have attached themselves to most premier league clubs, using football as a way of noncing coin from kids and virgins.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

chelseachelsea wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:29 pm
Pretending to.
Robbie from AFC tv would sue you for that comment, he's a total wazzock, but believes all the acolytes on his programme, that's earning him thousands.......
To be fair, AFtv has been alright the last two seasons. Unsurprisingly given the results of the team. Robbie has even expanded his empire to include fans from other channels. His DRSports channel even covers various other sports.

Funnily enough, talkSPORT have decided to follow his model. I saw a clip of some tS sap outside a ground interviewing fans after a game. Even today they had a regular contributor to DRSports (Flex) co-hosting a show with Jason Cundy from BoxPark Wembley.

So after years of tS turning their nose up and ridiculing Robbie Lyle, it seems he was ahead of the game when it comes to covering sports you don’t have the rights to.

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Tuned in to hear if he was on, there's some character who calls himself 'Majestic' presenting.

Straight off
There's no poem, just prose.

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

JudgeTedd wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:56 pm
Pretending to.
To be fair, AFtv has been alright the last two seasons. Unsurprisingly given the results of the team. Robbie has even expanded his empire to include fans from other channels. His DRSports channel even covers various other sports.

Funnily enough, talkSPORT have decided to follow his model. I saw a clip of some tS sap outside a ground interviewing fans after a game. Even today they had a regular contributor to DRSports (Flex) co-hosting a show with Jason Cundy from BoxPark Wembley.

So after years of tS turning their nose up and ridiculing Robbie Lyle, it seems he was ahead of the game when it comes to covering sports you don’t have the rights to.
Its been shit for years, and all it does is give other fans, the opportunity to take the piss...as has been seen for years...

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

chelseachelsea wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:47 pm
JudgeTedd wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:56 pm
Pretending to.

Its been shit for years, and all it does is give other fans, the opportunity to take the piss...as has been seen for years...
I’ll just repeat this again….

To be fair, AFtv has been alright the last two seasons. Unsurprisingly given the results of the team.

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

JudgeTedd wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:56 pm Even today they had a regular contributor to DRSports (Flex) co-hosting a show with Jason Cundy from BoxPark Wembley.
Off at a tangent, but why do none of these Youtube and podcast twats have names?
"Flex" ... "Majestic". It's not big, or clever :-)
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99