Not all girls like football

You'll get the gist quick enough. Feel free to vent about life's rich tapestry and how it pisses you off. But steer clear of other forum members or you will be the target of a virtual kick up the arse.
carcinogen

Not all girls like football

Post by carcinogen »

Not all girls want to play football or are interested in football. An ex of mine was possibly the most least 'sporty' person I've ever known. She told me stories about how at school the teachers and her schoolmates bullied her relentlessly because she didn't like sport and didn't want to participate in sports. Her and her friend ended-up being castigated and put in a room to play chess during sporting events. Not all girls want to play football. The current relentless media campaign to get everyone to love women's football makes me so fucking angry. Yes, excercise is of course important, so are team sports, but not all girls want to fucking play football. Alex Scott can tawk abaaawt da truff all she fucking wants, but not all girls want to watch, play, or talk about football. Actually, the constant bombardment makes less 'sporty' girls feel inadequate and causes mental distress. FUCK OFF ALREADY.

Ok, that's better. Rant over. Thanks.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Re: Not all girls like football

Post by Carlos J »

Nowt wrong with chess. Is your ex and her friend on chess.com?

As to just liking football, as per I've always liked women who don't like it and don't get caught up in World Cup/Euros hype and pretend to be great fans.

The female twats you see a pubs during tourneys, hence never going to pubs during them.

Kudos to all the women who hate football, including my mum and sister who both tend to go to the supermarket if England are playing in a big game as usually pretty empty.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Carlos J wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:23 pm Nowt wrong with chess. Is your ex and her friend on chess.com?

As to just liking football, as per I've always liked women who don't like it and don't get caught up in World Cup/Euros hype and pretend to be great fans.

The female twats you see a pubs during tourneys, hence never going to pubs during them.

Kudos to all the women who hate football, including my mum and sister who both tend to go to the supermarket if England are playing in a big game as usually pretty empty.
And conversely those women who are genuine football fans outside of the big tournaments who support their football clubs and aren’t fair weather fans. They’re disregarded and derided by thick misogynistic cunts as well as deprived proper toilet facilities with sanitary products.

antdad

Post by antdad »

As if they didn't have enough to feel uncertain about wait until commercial interests really get their hooks into them. Of course they're lining up to sponsor some the lionesses, did I here correctly about Pepsi that good for you wholesome product?

The main reason men's football is such a commercial success is that it's one of the most effective vehicles to market goods to men.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

kancutlawns wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 8:25 am
Carlos J wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 5:23 pm Nowt wrong with chess. Is your ex and her friend on chess.com?

And conversely those women who are genuine football fans outside of the big tournaments who support their football clubs and aren’t fair weather fans. They’re disregarded and derided by thick misogynistic cunts as well as deprived proper toilet facilities with sanitary products.
You should write to OFCOM and your MP about poor toilet facilities with insufficient sanitary products when you note them.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

:smt023

antdad

Post by antdad »

Lack of appropriate facilities as with say the disabled is more out of ignorance than outright misogyny or predjudice.

the puddin

Post by the puddin »

Not all boys want to play football either. Celebrate the success.
"It's what we do...."

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

the puddin wrote: Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:22 pm Not all boys want to play football either. Celebrate the success.
Never trust a man who doesn’t like football.

At best he’s a weirdo, at worst he’s a fucking rugby fan.

Whatever the result he’s an absolute menace.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

More respect to men who don’t like professional football and avoid buying into the terminal vacuity of fans who celebrate their own side’s failures in being able to compete with a couple of obscenely monied sides who clean up all the talent and titles leaving them incapable of even getting scraps like the EFL Cup.

TKMin_777

Post by TKMin_777 »

Women should not like or play football .

I applaud Iran for implementing this as well as keeping bitches from driving cars

Ayotillah you did good, well done , very well done indeed
je ne suis pas un con

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

TKMin_777 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:35 am Women should not like or play football .

I applaud Iran for implementing this as well as keeping bitches from driving cars

Err, Iran's womens team does play and due to have a friendly v Belarus in Tehran next Saturday: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran_wome ... tball_team

Matbe you mean Afghanistan womens team who are again not playing at home due to the Taliban takeover: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afghanist ... 021_exodus

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

TKMin_777 wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:35 am Women should not like or play football .

Ayatollah.

If you genuinely hold these opinions, I almost pity you.

I suspect, however that You are a psm/wum looking for a reaction

TKMin_777

Post by TKMin_777 »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:32 am

Ayatollah.

Course I don't , I'd be fucked if my Mrs couldn't pick me up from boozer
je ne suis pas un con

subsub

Post by subsub »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 8:32 am

Ayatollah.

Of course he is. And a tiresome one at that.
WOKE AND PROUD