Vanessa Feltz

The place to discuss TalkRADIO
kancutlawns

Re: Vanessa Feltz

Post by kancutlawns »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:45 pm Reckon she put away a fair few dongz at t'bridge
Cocks of ethnic younger gym instructors and RnB singers?

antdad

Post by antdad »

lambrini wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:03 pm
carcinogen wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:47 pm She got a double-first at Cambridge I think, Stephen Fry used to copy her homework. I always thought she was a fat gobby Jewish housewife. Fair play to her ... full respeck.
+1

No waaay omg! Well done, Ness.
:lol: Bollocks, both did English or English lit...Feltz got a first because my sister went to Trinity at the same time, surprisingly Fry just got a 2:1 but something musta been up cos I'm sure he was destined for academia. Too much time treading the boards I suppose, it was well known that Feltz had certain appetites.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

The Feltz once went out with Pete Tong when they were younger.

FACT!
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Repeat Dong more like
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

antdad wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 4:10 pm
lambrini wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:03 pm
carcinogen wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:47 pm She got a double-first at Cambridge I think, Stephen Fry used to copy her homework. I always thought she was a fat gobby Jewish housewife. Fair play to her ... full respeck.
+1

No waaay omg! Well done, Ness.
:lol: Bollocks, both did English or English lit...Feltz got a first because my sister went to Trinity at the same time, surprisingly Fry just got a 2:1 but something musta been up cos I'm sure he was destined for academia. Too much time treading the boards I suppose, it was well known that Feltz had certain appetites.
Oh cool, your sister studied at Trinity. Scholarship?
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

antdad

Post by antdad »

Bursary I think but that was before student fees & maintenance grants were abolished.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Was she in Footlights?

No longer the Bridesmaid

She was in stirrups

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

antdad wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:26 am Bursary I think but that was before student fees & maintenance grants were abolished.
Wow, good for her.
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

antdad

Post by antdad »

lambrini wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:10 pm
antdad wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:26 am Bursary I think but that was before student fees & maintenance grants were abolished.
Wow, good for her.
A bursary is like financial aid and isn't given on educational merit but was based on household income. In our case whatever the accountant chooses to tell them but everybody was at it at the time from what I could tell. Like a fella I knew getting a full maintenance grant when he's come from Eton and his dad owns half of Northumberland (true).

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

antdad wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:54 pm
lambrini wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 7:10 pm
Wow, good for her.
A bursary is like financial aid and isn't given on educational merit but was based on household income. In our case whatever the accountant chooses to tell them but everybody was at it at the time from what I could tell. Like a fella I knew getting a full maintenance grant when he's come from Eton and his dad owns half of Northumberland (true).
Yes I know what a bursary is. Oh, cool... well, at least your sister had the opportunity to study Cambridge.
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

kancutlawns wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:20 pm
Was she in Footlights?
You want her don't you. You DOG. That big arse on your face ... oh you are a sly one. I get you now. :wink:

“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

No longer the Bridesmaid

WHY is she doing "glamour" shots?

shivah

Post by shivah »

She's about as glamorous as a warthog with syphilis.
Grunt is a Chunt.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

carcinogen wrote: Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:57 pm
kancutlawns wrote: Fri Aug 26, 2022 1:20 pm
Was she in Footlights?
You want her don't you. You DOG. That big arse on your face ... oh you are a sly one. I get you now. :wink:

I’ve had a thing for her for years now. Looks like a good time old girl and with a lovely pair of funbags.