Hawksbee & Jacobs - Part 7

Talksport - the main station discussion place
Zippy

Re: Hawksbee & Jacobs - Part 7

Post by Zippy »

I know it's revenue but it's absolutely shameless how much the station embraces and promotes betting.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Harry Lemon

Post by Harry Lemon »

I think those who want Talksport to get rid of Paul and Andy may soon get their way because Andy made some quip about not being on for much longer the other week and Paul ended the week at Cheltenham by saying something like "We hope to be back here next year but you never know".

I presume their contracts are up for renewal soon and they haven't been given the impression that the bosses at the station are keen to keep them on! :(

I was amused to hear Andy lie through his teeth and say that he loves Vanessa Feltz after she took part in some bit about Feltz Tips.

Long-term listeners may remember that he spent about the first ten years of his time on Talksport slaughtering "Fatty Feltz"(as he called her) at least twice a week! :)

subsub

Post by subsub »

Harry Lemon wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:21 pm I think those who want Talksport to get rid of Paul and Andy may soon get their way because Andy made some quip about not being on for much longer the other week and Paul ended the week at Cheltenham by saying something like "We hope to be back here next year but you never know".

I presume their contracts are up for renewal soon and they haven't been given the impression that the bosses at the station are keen to keep them on! :(

I was amused to hear Andy lie through his teeth and say that he loves Vanessa Feltz after she took part in some bit about Feltz Tips.

Long-term listeners may remember that he spent about the first ten years of his time on Talksport slaughtering "Fatty Feltz"(as he called her) at least twice a week! :)
:(
Not good. They're still among the best presenters on TS.
WOKE AND PROUD

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Harry Lemon wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:21 pm I was amused to hear Andy lie through his teeth and say that he loves Vanessa Feltz after she took part in some bit about Feltz Tips.

He's a nasty little gnome.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

subsub wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:28 pm
Harry Lemon wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:21 pm I think those who want Talksport to get rid of Paul and Andy may soon get their way because Andy made some quip about not being on for much longer the other week and Paul ended the week at Cheltenham by saying something like "We hope to be back here next year but you never know".

The next presenters are going to be offensively bad. Aherne definitely in the running, as is Baker.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Bakunts gushing luvvie signoff on Friday suggested he knew they were headed out. Not quite a "I hear this is your last show Ronnie" but "in the same envelope" as TDP likes to say
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

subsub wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:28 pm Not good. They're still among the best presenters on TS.
They used to be, even when the rest of the output was Any Good, but those days are long gone.
They still work well as a team, as they seem to be genuine friends, but it only really works with good calls and good guests. Without those two things it's frankly embarrassing ... like watching an 80 year-old Cristiano Ronaldo trying to do step-overs and falling flat on his face.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

Jonathan Grunt

Post by Jonathan Grunt »

JimmyDee wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:52 am
subsub wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:28 pm Not good. They're still among the best presenters on TS.
They used to be, even when the rest of the output was Any Good, but those days are long gone.
They still work well as a team, as they seem to be genuine friends, but it only really works with good calls and good guests. Without those two things it's frankly embarrassing ... like watching an 80 year-old Cristiano Ronaldo trying to do step-overs and falling flat on his face.
H&J at their absolute barrel-scraping, phoning it in, can barely be arsed worst is still about 100 million percent better than anything else TS has to offer (DK excepted of course)
PRAY GOD FOR CHELTENHAM

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Jonathan Grunt wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 8:51 pm
JimmyDee wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:52 am

H&J at their absolute barrel-scraping, phoning it in, can barely be arsed worst is still about 100 million percent better than anything else TS has to offer (DK excepted of course)
:dart: x 1000
There's no poem, just prose.

scully

Post by scully »

GOOD OLD PAUL AND ANDY ARE TALKSPORT WHEB THEY ARE GONE SO IS THE STATION

No longer the Bridesmaid

THE STATION LEFT THE STATION A LONG TIME AGO PEOPLE

Red7

Post by Red7 »

JW90 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 11:43 am
subsub wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 11:28 pm

The next presenters are going to be offensively bad. Aherne definitely in the running, as is Baker.
She’ll get this gig but like every other female presenter they’ve put up, (apart from woods) will get squeezed out within a fortnight and you’ll forget she was ever there.

scully

Post by scully »

They are trying to shoehorn shhhebarrn into every H&J show

No longer the Bridesmaid

Shitebag more like

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

scully wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2024 9:47 am GOOD OLD PAUL AND ANDY ARE TALKSPORT WHEB THEY ARE GONE SO IS THE STATION
Have you got a blocked nose?
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe