Trevor Sinclair

Talksport - the main station discussion place
kancutlawns

Re: Trevor Sinclair

Post by kancutlawns »

JudgeTedd wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:31 pm After a day at the Races, I suppose anyones mental health won’t be good.

:drinkers:
Feigning an unparalleled loyalty and support for Celtic to ignite some banter with JWOTS wouldn't do anyone's mental health any good.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Rowntree wrote: Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:53 pm Saying it was due to mental health is grossly insulting to those with genuine mental health issues. Who's he going to belittle next - Jews?
It's beyond contempt. Why can't people just take accountability for their actions? It's fucking rife nowadays. It's not good.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Is this the same Trevor Sinclair who was prosecuted for racially abusing a police officer who arrested him for drink driving? And then dropped by the BBC?

Rowntree

Post by Rowntree »

VeritasVincit wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 8:32 am Is this the same Trevor Sinclair who was prosecuted for racially abusing a police officer who arrested him for drink driving? And then dropped by the BBC?
Yes. He also pissed in his police car before calling him a 'white cunt'.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

Clivert

Post by Clivert »

He has got mental issues and he has got a drink problem because he shows a dark side to his personality when drunk.

Talksport will sack him for this.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Clivert wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:04 am He has got mental issues and he has got a drink problem because he shows a dark side to his personality when drunk.
You have to admit though, those are the personality traits TalkSport presenters are required to have.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Clivert

Post by Clivert »

carcinogen wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:48 am
Clivert wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:04 am He has got mental issues and he has got a drink problem because he shows a dark side to his personality when drunk.
You have to admit though, those are the personality traits TalkSport presenters are required to have.
I ain't defending him. The BBC sacked him for good reason and then TS decided to employ him, I fully TS to sack him now.

He's obviously a loose cannon because he can't control his actions when he's had a drink, he needs help with that.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Bertie cunt
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Clivert wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 4:53 pm He's obviously a loose cannon because he can't control his actions when he's had a drink, he needs help with that.
Not working with Jim White would help him ... enough to drive anyone to drink.

johnnyboy45

Post by johnnyboy45 »

I always thought this character was ok even with his Duncan Norvelle "chase meh" accent, but he has fucked his talkSPORT career up or at least I hope so. He has tried the poor me mental issues card today, probably coz he knows he has fucked up. No World Cup jollies for you Trev.
He has past violent issues why is is even hired on TS?
If he ever gets back on the The Jim White show I just cant wait for the first caller to say "happy to ta lk to you and Jordan but not that racist cunt stting on your left"

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

johnnyboy45 wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:10 pm I always thought this character was ok even with his Duncan Norvelle "chase meh" accent, but he has fucked his talkSPORT career up or at least I hope so. He has tried the poor me mental issues card today, probably coz he knows he has fucked up. No World Cup jollies for you Trev.
If he ever gets back on the The Jim White show I just cant wait for the first caller to say "happy to ta lk to you and Jordan but not that racist cunt stting on your left"
Sad thing from this pitiful saga is we’ll probably have more of Souey or Keown now on the JWOTS Show.

Boris the Spider

Post by Boris the Spider »

kancutlawns wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 11:04 pm
johnnyboy45 wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:10 pm I always thought this character was ok even with his Duncan Norvelle "chase meh" accent, but he has fucked his talkSPORT career up or at least I hope so. He has tried the poor me mental issues card today, probably coz he knows he has fucked up. No World Cup jollies for you Trev.
Sad thing from this pitiful saga is we’ll probably have more of Souey or Keown now on the JWOTS Show.
I really hope Keown Trevors himself with an inappropriate comment over the next few days. Can’t stand the simian blandwich….
When a shtroke shtrikes.....

Mr Sheen shines in sheconds.

Rowntree

Post by Rowntree »

johnnyboy45 wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:10 pmHe has past violent issues why is is even hired on TS?
1: talkSHITE take anyone they can get (ie, everyone rejected by respectable broadcasters)
2: talkSHITE have a history of hiring criminals. Off the top of my head:

Quinn
Collymore
Brazil
Boycott
Barton
Wilkins
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Rowntree wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:46 am
johnnyboy45 wrote: Sun Sep 11, 2022 10:10 pmHe has past violent issues why is is even hired on TS?
1: talkSHITE take anyone they can get (ie, everyone rejected by respectable broadcasters)

Quinn
Collymore
Brazil
Boycott
Barton
Wilkins
And people blatantly unsuitable for broadcasting

Irani
Gough
Gaunt
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Rowntree wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 8:46 am

Quinn
Collymore
Brazil
Boycott
Barton
Wilkins
Mason
Vaughan
Ross
Van Connor
Wiggins