E-Scooters

You'll get the gist quick enough. Feel free to vent about life's rich tapestry and how it pisses you off. But steer clear of other forum members or you will be the target of a virtual kick up the arse.
Zambo

E-Scooters

Post by Zambo »

Seem to have an increase in their use in my area, with the cunts that own them riding on the pavement.

I was out on my daily this am, when I saw one speeding towards me. I was in the middle of the pavement, and so was he. I was fucked if I was going to move, so I carried on, on the same line, and for a while so did he. When he got within about 20 yards, he started to wobble, not knowing which line to take, and ended up in a hedge. I didn't even look round, just carried on. :D

On a serious note, these contraptions are a serious health risk, to the owners of them as well as pedestrians. They are apparently illegal on footpaths, but when you see a copper out and about around once every three months, what is the chance of law enforcement. My local cop shop is open twice each week for an hour each time. wtf do they do all day!?

When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

antdad

Re: E-Scooters

Post by antdad »

You can only hope they become organ doners of the future, they are certainly not allowed on any pedestrianised areas.

EPAC's (electrically assisted bikes) are a bit of a bug bear of mine, I'm now learned to look three or four times before crossing because they're doing a "bit" more than 15mph on a Deliveroo run.

Rowntree

Post by Rowntree »

antdad wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:47 am You can only hope they become organ doners of the future
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

...come on, it's the same old story of people being the problem, not the E-Scooters themselves. A bit like social media allowing thick cunts on.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

carcinogen wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:15 pm ...come on, it's the same old story of people being the problem, not the E-Scooters themselves. A bit like social media allowing thick cunts on.
If the people who are riding the scooters, are putting others going about their daily business at risk to injury, even death, then they are very much the fucking problem.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Zambo wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:35 pm
carcinogen wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:15 pm ...come on, it's the same old story of people being the problem, not the E-Scooters themselves. A bit like social media allowing thick cunts on.
If the people who are riding the scooters, are putting others going about their daily business at risk to injury, even death, then they are very much the fucking problem.
Generally ridden by fucking cunts with zero road sense, hoodies and headphones.

Should all be flattened by traffic.

VeritasVincit

Post by VeritasVincit »

Zambo wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 11:12 am Seem to have an increase in their use in my area, with the cunts that own them riding on the pavement.

I was out on my daily this am, when I saw one speeding towards me. I was in the middle of the pavement, and so was he. I was fucked if I was going to move, so I carried on, on the same line, and for a while so did he. When he got within about 20 yards, he started to wobble, not knowing which line to take, and ended up in a hedge. I didn't even look round, just carried on. :D

Well done.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Saw him again today, this time he was on the road with lights on. At least there, he is more a danger to himself, rather than everyone else.

Deterrents can work sometimes.

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

In my neck of the woods law enforcement isn't a problem with this.
If you're riding a scooter you've bought yourself which are according to the police, dangerous and illegal on the roads they will sieze it, according to a Facebook post last Xmas.

The massive fleet of council scooters though, are absolutely safe, ridden responsibly, and never dumped on the pavement after its user has done with it creating a further hazard.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

They're all overgrown teenagers, aren't they?

I don't think I've ever seen a child riding one, just the usual crowd of Council-Wallahs that a few years ago would walk out of the Council Office with a skateboard under their arm and a determined look plastered all over their twat faces.
That's the giveaway; they look so serious in their E-Scooter riding. They never smile, as one would from enjoyment; they're making A Statement.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

TKMin_777

Post by TKMin_777 »

I'm amazed no daft cunts been squashed like splattered road kill
je ne suis pas un con

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Thousands die weekly but there's thousands more feral wasteoids ready to step up and scoot. It's like Frogger.
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:45 pm Thousands die weekly but there's thousands more feral wasteoids ready to step up and scoot. It's like Frogger.
Great game, started replaying it online.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Not sure why ebikes aren't put under the same regulations as bikes.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Vespa wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:17 pm Not sure why ebikes aren't put under the same regulations as bikes.
something has to give

with the capabilities of these things

i got a bionx 500 (now bankrupt) and put it on my kona drop handle....it's pretty damn good and i got it derestricted

new ebikesand scooters are stupid...injury potential

insurance should be mandatory
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas