JW90

Re: Breakfast Show - Part 21

Post by JW90 »

Cheltenham trailers are out.

Good Old Alan.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Ally McCoist is such a needy cunt, I get the impression he's lived his life as a leech, a mooch, a side-kick ... laughing at whatever the big bully in the play-ground does. Egging him on. A bit like the relationship Chris Evans/Danny Kelly/Danny Baker had with Gazza. And I give Simon Jordan some credit here for calling Danny out on that. "Go on Gazza ... have ANOTHER pint" ... "AHAHAHAHA". "AHAHAHAHA" "AHAAHAHA, Go on Alan, have ANOTHER pint and then drive home" ... "HAAHHAAH".

I don't trust men who laugh in a manic fashion for no reason. Kris Acacunti (the fake name raises a red flag immediately) is the benchmark. That ex-Man City player whose name escapes me is another great example. Simple cunts who use laughter to hide the fact they are thick as shit. It's a device. I see through it.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

carcinogen wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:49 am Ally McCoist ...
I don't trust men who laugh in a manic fashion for no reason ... who use laughter to hide the fact they are thick as shit.
I think it's to hide the fact that they have no sense of humour. They don't quite know how humour works, so they laugh at everything.

At least Ally laughs, though, admittedly in an annoying way. O'Hara and Goldsteen make a curious wheezing noise to express amusement; if anything, more annoying.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

Brillo

Post by Brillo »

I am sure Brazil and Parlour were half-cut this morning. That is not an act...

Also, sadly, the screeching harpie that is Shebhan, will be at the GG's later this week

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

How much longer can Brazil defy nature ? Feels like the 'clutcher' has been predicted for decades

There's no poem, just prose.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Alan looks like he weighs 2.5 tons
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:35 pm How much longer can Brazil defy nature ? Feels like the 'clutcher' has been predicted for decades
I read this weekend that 'NorthFace' aren't doing very well these days. After this I can see their shit being sold in Sports Direct very soon.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Pisstank has been trending today because of this

There's no poem, just prose.

Harry Lemon

Post by Harry Lemon »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:24 pm Pisstank has been trending today because of this
I stumbled across a video about him on Youtube the other week and thought "Blimey, it's Alan Brazil!" :)

This photo shows a better likeness to Al:

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

I hope 'Mr Magoo' runs over the fucking cunts tomorrow.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Good Old Alan. He must have the hardest working arteries in the world.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

:D
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Zippy wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 1:51 pm [Zippy's post above, edited out to save page-space]
What an extraordinary piece of radio, from the puffed-up self-important wank that is talkSPORT.
They assume not only that everyone has heard of Big Ally and Big Alan, but that they hold an opinion about who's the best tipser.

As for Loveable Al's response ...is anyone surprised that he's a nasty piece of work? Is anyone shocked that his colleagues found his reply pants-pissingly amusing?
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

JimmyDee wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:17 pm is anyone surprised that he's a nasty piece of work? Is anyone shocked that his colleagues found his reply pants-pissingly amusing?
No. The media trade attracts self-absorbed narcissistic wankercunts. That's why they are there ... they are essentially unemployable in any othe field of work. Certainly looking back at my early work-history in factories Alan would have got his fucking head caved-in at some point. A bully. An ignorant cunt.

Shebag is kicking him in a snide way but his twat thick entourage don't get her. It's quite funny but I've clicked-off now. Partly because 'Deano' said Alan would be 'a great team mate'. Fucking drunk-driving cunts.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

'Deano' is possibly the most vile human being on planet earth. The banality of evil springs to mind. It's rare to find a person so utterly devoid of intelligence yet simultaneously capable of doing horrific things. Thankfully because of the first the second will never happen.