Raducanu

Anything sportlike
paolo

Re: Raducanu

Post by paolo »

antdad wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:48 pm Loads of examples for the men so doubt it's that different for the women.

https://www.menstennisforums.com/thread ... s.1024216/

Cute, talented girl plays out of her skin while getting a fortuitous draw and wins a top, top prize. Drawn to the light by all the glitz and cash, can't blame her for that as she's already been playing for 15 yrs and injury prone. Speaking of which Murray is still sparking around the circuit with a metal hip, give it up man and get back to the alien back home or perhaps he doesn't want to...

See Paulo...this is a proper conspiracy, look she can't stand the daylight with her weird little alien eyes.

Thanks for highlighting what most are saying.

Cute, talented girl....flukes....or is fortuitous in winning a top, top prize.

Drawn to the light by the glitz and the cash

Not sure what the consipracy is, unless it's simply more Carlos Goading?
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

subsub

Post by subsub »

paolo wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:12 pm
antdad wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 1:48 pm Loads of examples for the men so doubt it's that different for the women.

https://www.menstennisforums.com/thread ... s.1024216/

Cute, talented girl plays out of her skin while getting a fortuitous draw and wins a top, top prize. Drawn to the light by all the glitz and cash, can't blame her for that as she's already been playing for 15 yrs and injury prone. Speaking of which Murray is still sparking around the circuit with a metal hip, give it up man and get back to the alien back home or perhaps he doesn't want to...

See Paulo...this is a proper conspiracy, look she can't stand the daylight with her weird little alien eyes.

Thanks for highlighting what most are saying.

Cute, talented girl....flukes....or is fortuitous in winning a top, top prize.

Drawn to the light by the glitz and the cash

Not sure what the consipracy is, unless it's simply more Carlos Goading?
"flukes" :lol:

I think the more important point is why it bothers you so much...
WOKE AND PROUD

antdad

Post by antdad »

@P. I thought you said earlier her run in the NY open was somehow fixed, if not my mistake or misunderstanding.

I don't think you can fluke winning so many games in a row not forgetting and more significantly she was a qualifier who had to win three games just to enter the tournament. That has never been done before, male or female.

Sure, her side of the draw opened up so you need a bit of luck in that regard but she wasn't lucky playing. She blasted everybody off the court not dropping a set while not a unique achievement has only been done by the goats + Bartoli I think.

I don't think the stars will align for her again, not because she doesn't have the talent but she'll never be able to play that freely again with so little expectation. Everytime she plays a match she's introduced as the former U.S Open champ and that seems to weigh heavy, some players thrive on that pressure while others shrink and then blame and change the coach. She seems to be the later.

paolo

Post by paolo »

antdad wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:11 pm @P. I thought you said earlier her run in the NY open was somehow fixed, if not my mistake or misunderstanding.

I don't think that I have stated or even implied that any of her matches have been fixed.

I don't think you can fluke winning so many games in a row not forgetting and more significantly she was a qualifier who had to win three games just to enter the tournament. That has never been done before, male or female.

Sure, her side of the draw opened up so you need a bit of luck in that regard but she wasn't lucky playing. She blasted everybody off the court not dropping a set while not a unique achievement has only been done by the goats + Bartoli I think.

I don't think the stars will align for her again, not because she doesn't have the talent but she'll never be able to play that freely again with so little expectation. Everytime she plays a match she's introduced as the former U.S Open champ and that seems to weigh heavy, some players thrive on that pressure while others shrink and then blame and change the coach. She seems to be the later.
fluke, lucky, fortunate....all open to interpretation.

She was an unknown (known on the circuit, but not considered a threat)...she was taken lightly....3 set tennis....before you kmow it, she's into the later rounds....she didn't face a top ten seed in the tournament, and was very lucky/fortunate with her oponents and also with players who were missing or injured

The Goad has been on it like a personal crusade, which I am to him regarding Sub Sub and Grass-Gate, and some further truths will emerge on that one.

My later point was that Radacanu booked a party appearance on the day of a semi final she would appear in......and the day before the final.....therefore not backing herself to be in the semi final....therefore is she focussed.

Fluke/lucky in the US Open
8 or 9 Coaches
Well spoken, attractive and ticks all the right boxes for sponsorship

sponsorship and playing/results seems to be a little out of balance

will she ever win another slam?

does she have the hunger, i proabably wouldn't if i had millions in the bank and millions more to come...have fun and become famous, or get up at 5am to prep for the day....

The Goad, yourself, the Judge and SubSub.....on me yet i am simply making the same comments as many others around the world

The 'conspiracy' and match fixing...I hadn't heard about match fixing until you mentioned it, and conspiracy was I think down to The Goad.

So quote our erstwhile friend: TL:DR

Emma was taken lightly, didn't have any difficult matches, had a very favorable draw and didn't play a top 10 seed.....therefore she was very lucky

I suspect the folks here are not triggered by what I say on Radacanu, but moreso by who is saying it.
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

subsub wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:15 pm "flukes" :lol:

I think the more important point is why it bothers you so much...
In your opinion, what is that important point?
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

She got knocked out on the Wednesday, the party was Saturday. Do you know when she booked to go to the party?

If she booked it before getting knocked out, that is bad form for not backing herself.

If she booked it after getting knocked out, no problem bar bad prep for the next tourney.

I thought Zambo asked for grassgate to be put to bed?
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Nothing is getting put to bed and nae cunt leaves this pub until we find oot whut cunt did it
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

antdad

Post by antdad »

paolo wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:21 pm
Emma was taken lightly, didn't have any difficult matches, had a very favorable draw and didn't play a top 10 seed.....therefore she was very lucky

I suspect the folks here are not triggered by what I say on Radacanu, but moreso by who is saying it.
NTL:TR :wink:

If you go to the start of this thread you'll find we're are not too far apart but the above is an assumption I don't agree with. By the time she would've reached the later rounds everybody's taking notice especially her opponents. The quarter and semi-finalists were top twenty players and playing well at the time if I recall.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

By reaching the last 16 at Wimbers as a wild card players would have began taking notice of her. Anyway, ant:

Quarter final was v Bencic seeded 11, who had beat the 23rd and 7th seeds. The 7th seed was the round before the meeting Emma and was current world no 1, Iga Świątek

Semi final was v Sakkari seeded 17, who had beat the 4th, 6th and 10th seeds and is currently world ranked 11.

paolo

Post by paolo »

antdad wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:41 pm
paolo wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:21 pm

NTL:TR :wink:

If you go to the start of this thread you'll find we're are not too far apart but the above is an assumption I don't agree with. By the time she would've reached the later rounds everybody's taking notice especially her opponents. The quarter and semi-finalists were top twenty players and playing well at the time if I recall.
So many factors come in to play, including physical development as she transforms from girl to woman, and girls games to powerful games with areas such as joints difficult to strengthen. Some folks are susceptible to 'weaknesses'...ankles, wrists etc etc, and they have to manage them selves around it.

Everyone offers advice, but so many want a piece of her

she needs a wise old head to remove daddy from the negotiations and bring her back to basics with strategic tournament entry and an emphasis on conditioning and game play

at 3 sets, she can easily be steamrolled and a potentially good player sidelined when she doesn't need to be

Presuming millions are in the bank, and rightly so, can she and her 'team' bring her back to square one and establish her tennis career

from what i have read, most people want her to succeed as she is polite, well spoken (whether that's a consideration) but a little vanilla so there's no real dislike for any reason.

will she win another slam on the dog eat dog tour....unlikely unless big changes are made and an adjustment to her game when playing power players.

Decent person, decent player, but at a crossroads.
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Carlos J wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:05 am [...]
Next time Radacanu's in action might be Indian Wells in March.
Indian Wells time. Yesterday was a mixed day for the Brits. Jack Draper lost, last weeks San Diego winner Katie Boulter, now ranked 27, lost, but good old Sir Andy won.

Radders playing this evening v Masarova of Spain ranked 96. If Emma wants to get back in the top 100 let alone the top 50, she needs to be winning these games without any drama.

Lots will be watching her form and fitness and whether getting wildcards into WTA1000 tournaments is a better idea than going down a level or two to get some wins and confidence.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Fairly comfortable for Emma, 6-2, 6-3. Next up a tougher test versus world number 31 Dayana Yastremska from Ukraine.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Yastremska retired at 4-0 down. She has a bit of a reputation for retiring and did so against Emma in 2022.

Likely to play Aryna Sabalenka next, the two time and current Oz Open champion and World No. 2

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

6-3, 7-5 defeat to Sabalenka but Radders played OK.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Carlos J wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:58 pm 6-3, 7-5 defeat to Sabalenka but Radders played OK.
THIS IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH !!!! (slams fist down hard on desk) .
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.