Pele

Anything sportlike
delboy1983

Re: Pele in poor health

Post by delboy1983 »

Ah Bob's voodoo doll has worked I see !!
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I reckon most of the stuff Bob posted on here about Pele will appear in some write up somewhere or another after he's dead an prove to be totally right.

Any chance we could bring Bob back right now for the final run-in on Pele's demise?

You know it makes sense :wink:

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

kancutlawns wrote:
Hillman avenger wrote:What a nice man he was/is

I remember R24s being particularly cruel, complimenting him on his posts and his "logic"

Pele’s? :shock:

Yes, Pele used to post here under the name "Hillman Hunter", and there was an intellectual property issue when another chatter more or less plagerised him by just using a very slightly different model as his name and started telling him he knew fuck all about football.
'"Beauty is truth, truth beauty,
That is all ye know on earth, and all ye need to know".

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

I miss Robert Heenan.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

Saints11

Post by Saints11 »

Typed in "Robert Heenan Pele" into Google, his last known sighting. . .

https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id= ... 838&page=1
mentioning other members is not allowed in signatures

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Saints11 wrote:Typed in "Robert Heenan Pele" into Google, his last known sighting. . .

https://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id= ... 838&page=1

But, but, I thought he was a yernited fan?

It's almost as if he has some sort of agenda.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Royal24s wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:

I remember R24s being particularly cruel, complimenting him on his posts and his "logic"

Yes, Pele used to post here under the name "Hillman Hunter", and there was an intellectual property issue when another chatter more or less plagerised him by just using a very slightly different model as his name and started telling him he knew fuck all about football.

You do not need to follow posters across threads.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

m4rkb wrote:I reckon most of the stuff Bob posted on here about Pele will appear in some write up somewhere or another after he's dead an prove to be totally right.

Any chance we could bring Bob back right now for the final run-in on Pele's demise?

He could well be right about some of his Pele nonsense, but that doesn't change the fact he's a massive WUM, I remember how he desperately wriggled and deflected after he proclaimed he was translating ancient Sumerian tablets to prove there were ancient aliens, thinking no one her would know it takes a minimum of five or six years study to even begin to translate ancient Sumerian.

Carlos and me didn't half have some fun, pretending to go along with him, all the time knowing he was talking bollocks.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

I think some of those ancient Sumerian texts predicted the rise and fall of Pele.

I myself am checking through them right now using Google Translate.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

beingsoblase wrote:
m4rkb wrote:I reckon most of the stuff Bob posted on here about Pele will appear in some write up somewhere or another after he's dead an prove to be totally right.

He could well be right about some of his Pele nonsense, but that doesn't change the fact he's a massive WUM, I remember how he desperately wriggled and deflected after he proclaimed he was translating ancient Sumerian tablets to prove there were ancient aliens, thinking no one her would know it takes a minimum of five or six years study to even begin to translate ancient Sumerian.

Carlos and me didn't half have some fun, pretending to go along with him, all the time knowing he was talking bollocks.

It takes some kind of defective wiring to post obsessively and with stalker tendencies about a seventy nine year old who is quite ill, regardlessly of who he or she is.

If the comments he’s posted here over the years were attributed to a female member of the royal family, an actress or singer, he’s probably have been fucked off never to be seen again and been reported to the authorities but for some reason, Heenan seems to be venerated by some and seen as a harmless fool by others.:?

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

m4rkb wrote:I think some of those ancient Sumerian texts predicted the rise and fall of Pele.

I myself am checking through them right now using Google Translate.

I will now be politely asking you how you're getting on with that at least once a week! :D
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

m4rkb

Post by m4rkb »

The revelations are astonishing.

In one of the scriptures it seems Pele was predicted to have had some involvement with Philip Schofield but there is an etymological argument over the meaning of the one of the words.

Once resolved, I'll let you know whether he took it in the rear or down the throat.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

Carlos J wrote:
Royal24s wrote:
kancutlawns wrote:

You do not need to follow posters across threads.

Don't know whether you mean me, but in fact it was Hilly who first mentioned me here , ( which I don't mind at all ) and I just replied to it.
I only looked in to read about what had happened to Pele, and found a discussion about Robert Henan, who did have a strange obsession with the great player now that it's been mentioned.

Royal24s

Post by Royal24s »

However , if I upset Hillman , ( which I doubt really), I apologise unreservedly because that was not my intention.

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

Ian Abrahams (Moose)

@BroadcastMoose
·
11 Feb

Best wishes to my friend Pele who is son says is reluctant to leave his home because of his poor health

A tweet from his good friend Moose which should get him through this !
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year