Flirting NSFW

Friendly chat, will be moderated if necessary.
kevin04

Flirting NSFW

Post by kevin04 »

Do you flirt? If so, what's the riskiest thing you've done with it? How many long term married partnered etc flirt? It's a lot I would say.

Or are you hopeless at reading signs?

And by flirting, I mean with people who flirt back, not some old hack like Mike Parry thinking 20 year old pub or restaurant staff want him because they're doing their job of being polite and friendly (listening to his shite patter).
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

lambrini

Re: Flirting NSFW

Post by lambrini »

Have you been reading Cosmo, Kevin? 🤭
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

So you don't mean HarvWein robedrop acornflash?
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

I’m terrible at reading the signs tbf. Always have been, not sure if I’m just aloof or what. Someone could come up to me with a giant sign saying “I want to have sex with you” and I still might not notice :mrgreen:

On a night out a few months ago a mate said there was some lass (about 20 years old :shock: ) following me about from place to place trying to get my attention but I don’t even remember her :lol:

In terms of deliberate flirting I’ve never done it, at least not consciously. I’m generally polite and nice with people so whether that ever gets construed as flirting I don’t know.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

lambrini wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:34 pm Have you been reading Cosmo, Kevin? 🤭
He’s on the pull innit? He’s trying to get tips about how to get a bird into bed get his tongue down her thfroat and learn the tricks of the trade to do so. Fair enough really.

antdad

Post by antdad »

I've usually owned a very cute dog for the last twenty years and for a very good reason, it's a gateway pet.

Cute girl sees me walking the dog gives me a smile and says can I, I say sure. Dog gets kiss and a cuddle so I ask in my cheekiest way can I have one of those too? If the attraction is mutual sometimes it can lead to something, most of the time it doesn't.

subsub

Post by subsub »

antdad wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:27 pm I've usually owned a very cute dog for the last twenty years and for a very good reason, it's a gateway pet.

Cute girl sees me walking the dog gives me a smile and says can I, I say sure. Dog gets kiss and a cuddle so I ask in my cheekiest way can I have one of those too? If the attraction is mutual sometimes it can lead to something, most of the time it doesn't.
You must spend a fortune on steaks to minimise the effects of a shiner :lol:
WOKE AND PROUD

antdad

Post by antdad »

May have to now, I've never told that to anybody. :lol:

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Why is this NSFW?

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Men are less touchy, I would say, and instead prefer eye contact. If a woman touches you, it's a sign. Crossed arms and other distractions are BAD. Laughter (genuine, not trying to impress) is good.
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

kancutlawns wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 6:24 pm
lambrini wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:34 pm Have you been reading Cosmo, Kevin? 🤭
He’s on the pull innit? He’s trying to get tips about how to get a bird into bed get his tongue down her thfroat and learn the tricks of the trade to do so. Fair enough really.
All our Kev needs is BALLS:

:lol:
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

antdad wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 8:27 pm I've usually owned a very cute dog for the last twenty years and for a very good reason, it's a gateway pet.

:lol:
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

So you like doggy eh?

Here girl

Roll over
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

So…you’re into dogging?
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

antdad

Post by antdad »

Oh yeah luv to dog and the hairier the better. Trouble is now that I'm a certain age my glasses steam up as well as the car windows I'm trying to look through. I refuse to wear a leash though...