ISIS Brides

In-depth debate on all topical issues
kancutlawns

Re: ISIS Brides

Post by kancutlawns »

The Tick wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:29 am Now that the prince harry thing has died down, she's going to become the daily fail's favourite bogey(wo)man for a bit.

Keeping her in Syria is all about gesture politics rather than actual security concerns.

She should be returned to the UK and incarcerated pending criminal investigation and charges and death with accordingly.
Why is she any of our concern? She’s not British. She’s not really a bogeywoman. Only really in the news once a year. I think most people are in consensus that she’s a piece of work and better out of the media eye.

TKMin_777

Post by TKMin_777 »

Hope she's got syph from all the dirty rotten Isis cock she's had
je ne suis pas un con

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

kancutlawns wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 7:53 am

Why is she any of our concern? She’s not British. She’s not really a bogeywoman. Only really in the news once a year. I think most people are in consensus that she’s a piece of work and better out of the media eye.

She is british, and her UK citizenship was wrongly revoked.

Even you agree.

https://talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p ... S#p1333141

kancutlawns wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:01 am
theleader82 wrote:Maybe she should be sent to Bangladesh

Why? She's British, was British when she went abroad as a minor and she is still British unless the Foreign Office have revoked her British Citizenship which is illegal under International Law.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

The Tick wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:37 pm
The Tick wrote: Wed Feb 08, 2023 10:29 am Now that the prince harry thing has died down, she's going to become the daily fail's favourite bogey(wo)man for a bit.

Keeping her in Syria is all about gesture politics rather than actual security concerns.

She should be returned to the UK and incarcerated pending criminal investigation and charges and death with accordingly.

She legally not British. Nothing to do with us. She was considered to be a serious security threat even when ISIS were finished with. Take it up with the Home Secretary. I take it with your big words and faux angst you’ve already explored that action. If not why not? Why are you upset about the action and not backed it up? One of the few things this fucking government has got right.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

kancutlawns wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 4:53 pm

She legally not British. Nothing to do with us. She was considered to be a serious security threat even when ISIS were finished with. Take it up with the Home Secretary. I take it with your big words and faux angst you’ve already explored that action. If not why not? Why are you upset about the action and not backed it up? One of the few things this fucking government has got right.

You yourself stated that the action to revoke her citizenship is illegal under International Law. She has everything to do with this country despite its attempts to whitewash her legal status. Many others have been repatriated from Syria to the UK. Shamima's case became a media storm which affected the decision to take her citizenship away.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Her citizenship was removed legally. She is not stateless, she is a citizen of Bangladesh by descent, and she joined ISIS. So she can suck it up.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Zambo wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:02 pm Her citizenship was removed legally. She is not stateless, she is a citizen of Bangladesh by descent, and she joined ISIS. So she can suck it up.
She isn't.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

:cry:
The Tick wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:01 pm

You yourself stated that the action to revoke her citizenship is illegal under International Law. She has everything to do with this country despite its attempts to whitewash her legal status. Many others have been repatriated from Syria to the UK. Shamima's case became a media storm which affected the decision to take her citizenship away.
She hasn’t got anything to do with this country. She’s stuck in Syria so tough fucking titties. No one really cares about her instead of lawyers and I do have a few mates who are lawyers and barristers who are whining about the case. Funny that.

Have you petitioned your MP? I have already asked the question. Your words mean the square root of fuck all. :D

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

The Tick wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:03 pm
Zambo wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:02 pm Her citizenship was removed legally. She is not stateless, she is a citizen of Bangladesh by descent, and she joined ISIS. So she can suck it up.
She isn't.
Yes she is.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

kancutlawns wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:06 pm :cry:

She hasn’t got anything to do with this country. She’s stuck in Syria so tough fucking titties. No one really cares about her instead of lawyers and I do have a few mates who are lawyers and barristers who are whining about the case. Funny that.

Have you petitioned your MP? I have already asked the question. Your words mean the square root of fuck all. :D
The legal battle to rectify this politically motivated decision is continuing. Despite your u-turn to suddenly decide that you agree with said removal of citizenship.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

kancutlawns wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:06 pm
The Tick wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:03 pm
She isn't.
Yes she is.
Lest we forget

Why? She's British, was British when she went abroad as a minor and she is still British unless the Foreign Office have revoked her British Citizenship which is illegal under International Law.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

The Tick wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:07 pm

The legal battle to rectify this politically motivated decision is continuing. Despite your u-turn to suddenly decide that you agree with said removal of citizenship.
You're the TF equivalent of the Everton Winter Offensive. Been promised for many years but has yet to take effect. :D Is she taking it to the European Court of Human Rights?

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

kancutlawns wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:11 pm
The Tick wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 5:07 pm

You're the TF equivalent of the Everton Winter Offensive. Been promised for many years but has yet to take effect. :D Is she taking it to the European Court of Human Rights?
Solicitiors are still appealing against the home office decision.

Lest we forget

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

As you have ignored the link. In February 2020, a tribunal ruled that removing Ms Begum's citizenship was lawful because she was "a citizen of Bangladesh by descent", so removing her British nationality wouldn't make her stateless.