Absolutely Dyer:Danny and Dani Do Italy

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
kancutlawns

Re: Absolutely Dyer:Danny and Dani Do Italy

Post by kancutlawns »

Tonight, cunt father and daughter are driving through Tuscany to Florence. Danny tells Dani he took Mrs Dyer there on honeymoon and that he went to rehab six months later “not becoz of mammy did to me sex-wise becoz she woz pretty appalling ackshully, bat vat’s supposed to be wot yer shood be doing wiv chains and whips bat it waz becoz ah woz straggling wiv loife.”

:vom: :vom: :vom:

When walking around the main square, Dani comments about the number of willies she sees hanging from the statues and says this reminds her of nooky. They go to an art gallery and ask an art expert to give them explicit info about testicles, pubic hair and shagging. Lots of smutty conversation about sex.

Bear in mind this is a father and daughter talking like this. Absolutely devoid of any discretion, modesty or self control. He’s talking about the sexual tension in Florence, asking the expert “is there much dogging’ in Florence?” and is keen on knowing about animals arses in their kebab when he simulates an erect penis going up an arsehole and Dani gets excited saying “arseholes” ten times in two minutes.

Utterly mind blowing.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

It's a shame "normal" television channels havs resorted to the lowest common denominator. I doubt it's cheap either – Dyer and co would've been paid quite a bit for this mess, plus flights, hotels, etc.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Dyer asked what Mary Shelley wrote as they entered La Spezia to which Dani said poetry. That’s actually one of the more sensible answers she gave to her foul mouthed father who thought that saying “fuck” or “fucking” repeatedly when talking to his Italian hosts at dinner was acceptable behaviour. An absolute cunt. Would he kick off if someone him to rein it in?

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Expose them both to Ebola…TODAY!
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Why would an ageing bloke talk to his grown up daughter over a glass of red wine about romance when looking into her eyes and read poetry to each other which reduces him to tears? He should be ashamed of himself with this abject exhibition.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

She doesn’t know what the Pope does. The answer he gives is he is “ver main geezah”. She says he’s the equivalent of ver Queen. It would have been more plausible if she said he was the equivalent of Gary Barlow.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Why does the country glorify stupidness?
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

kancutlawns wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:35 pm Tonight, cunt father and daughter are driving through Tuscany to Florence…..
Did you not learn your lesson from last week? Surely you couldn’t have been expecting an improvement?
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

lambrini wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:24 pm Why does the country glorify stupidness?
It’s actually a desecration of a country with a majestic history, heritage, culture and architecture getting two absolute uncouth fuckwits presenting this shite.

Yes, I’m watching it and am guilty of enduring this rubbish but it’s almost therapeutic to write this out. God knows why.

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

Sadact7 wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:01 pm Expose them both to Ebola…TODAY!
Able was I ere I saw Ebola.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

JudgeTedd wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:27 pm
kancutlawns wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:35 pm Tonight, cunt father and daughter are driving through Tuscany to Florence…..
Did you not learn your lesson from last week? Surely you couldn’t have been expecting an improvement?
Sunday filler as there isn’t much else to do between 10-11.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

kancutlawns wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:32 pm
What was so important at 11 that you had to watch it live?
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

JudgeTedd wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:07 am
kancutlawns wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:32 pm
What was so important at 11 that you had to watch it live?
I do actually wonder the same. Quite inexplicable how my TV watching proclivities have gravitated towards watching this brilliantly delivered series two Sundays on the row. It’s a sort of macabre observation about the state of humanity.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

kancutlawns wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:29 pm
lambrini wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:24 pm Why does the country glorify stupidness?
It’s actually a desecration of a country with a majestic history, heritage, culture and architecture getting two absolute uncouth fuckwits presenting this shite.

Yes, I’m watching it and am guilty of enduring this rubbish but it’s almost therapeutic to write this out. God knows why.
No more, please, Lawns! Watch NHK World Japan's documentaries instead.
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On