Absolutely Dyer:Danny and Dani Do Italy

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
JimmyDee

Re: Absolutely Dyer:Danny and Dani Do Italy

Post by JimmyDee »

I can't watch anything with him in it.
8 Out of 10 Cats Does Countdown, for example, even if Sean Lock was on. Fuck this and fuck than, and his nut and his bonce and something doing his swede in. Yeah, we get it, you're from London, you RADA cunt.

When your name's Danny and you call your daughter Dani ... prime cuntitude. I wonder if he wife had any say in the matter.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

The next Jimmy Saville
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

kancutlawns wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:48 am
JudgeTedd wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:07 am
kancutlawns wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:32 pm
JudgeTedd wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:27 pm
kancutlawns wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:35 pm Tonight, cunt father and daughter are driving through Tuscany to Florence…..
Did you not learn your lesson from last week? Surely you couldn’t have been expecting an improvement?
Sunday filler as there isn’t much else to do between 10-11.
What was so important at 11 that you had to watch it live?
I do actually wonder the same. Quite inexplicable how my TV watching proclivities have gravitated towards watching this brilliantly delivered series two Sundays on the row. It’s a sort of macabre observation about the state of humanity.
Did switching channels not occur to you at any point during the broadcast? I mean, watching it one week can be put down to a mistake. But two weeks running?
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

You can't reason with chatgpkanks
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

JudgeTedd wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 12:09 pm
kancutlawns wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2023 9:35 pm Tonight, cunt father and daughter are driving through Tuscany to Florence…..
Did you not learn your lesson from last week? Surely you couldn’t have been expecting an improvement?
I do actually wonder the same. Quite inexplicable how my TV watching proclivities have gravitated towards watching this brilliantly delivered series two Sundays on the row. It’s a sort of macabre observation about the state of humanity.
Did switching channels not occur to you at any point during the broadcast? I mean, watching it one week can be put down to a mistake. But two weeks running?
No. I wish you were on last night to guide me. I do actually enjoy writing transcripts of the show as they were spoken with the same inflection as Danny and Dani used.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

You do realise you’re posting on a forum for which the entire raison d’être has been nearly twenty years of hate listening to a radio station?

One does not simply turn to another channel. You sit there, consume the show and then regurgitate it all over the appropriate thread on here.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

kancutlawns wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 1:23 pm
No. I wish you were on last night to guide me. I do actually enjoy writing transcripts of the show as they were spoken with the same inflection as Danny and Dani used.
I can't believe they're called Danny and Dani.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Coming up next week in the Sistine Chapel where Danny sees a Sister Wendy lookalike: “Phwoaar darling! Fancy giving me a gobble rahhnd da cross of the big G?”

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

No, Lawns. 😭
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

Basualdo
Winner - POTY 2011!!!!

Post by Basualdo »

lambrini wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:40 pm No, Lawns. 😭
Sixteen years of saying 'No, Lawns' on this site has resulted in the sum total of no fucking effect whatsoever.
Proud Gammon

RIP Neil Peart 1952-2020.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Sadact7 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:30 pm
You do realise you’re posting on a forum for which the entire raison d’être has been nearly twenty years of hate listening to a radio station?

One does not simply turn to another channel. You sit there, consume the show and then regurgitate it all over the appropriate thread on here.
That thought had crossed my mind. But surely watching Danny Dyer is overstepping the mark?
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

JudgeTedd wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 9:51 pm

That thought had crossed my mind. But surely watching Danny Dyer is overstepping the mark?
Not really 20 years of back to back shit radio vs 2 hours of shit TV. Or thousands of pages of present and archived posts vs three pages.

Keep it within some perspective. Do the err maths.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

JudgeTedd wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 9:51 pm

I know it sounds awful but sometimes people can't help but watch trash. It's addictive. I watched Boys Over Flowers recently and, my God, by episode two I realised it was one of the worst programmes I'd seen but I couldn't stop watching.
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

EddieCheddar

Post by EddieCheddar »

Lot of truth in this. I’ve replaced tS with that bastard, James Corden. Something cathartic about the whole process of watching or listening to something/ somebody you despise.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

EddieCheddar wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:19 am

Lot of truth in this. I’ve replaced tS with that bastard, James Corden. Something cathartic about the whole process of watching or listening to something/ somebody you despise.
Its like the process of the Two Minute Hate in Nineteen Eight Four. Helps get the venom out of you.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe