Absolutely Dyer:Danny and Dani Do Italy

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
JimmyDee

Re: Absolutely Dyer:Danny and Dani Do Italy

Post by JimmyDee »

lambrini wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 8:27 pm I can't believe they're called Danny and Dani.
What does that tell his daughter? "I wish you'd been a boy", probably.

I've done a bit of googling, and apparently he got bullied at school for taking acting lessons. Yeah, that's always a sign of a hard-nut, being bullied at school :-) His entire TV persona is a desperate attempt to rewrite history, the cunt.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

lambrini wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:57 pm
JudgeTedd wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 9:51 pm
Sadact7 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:30 pm
JudgeTedd wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 12:09 pm
Did switching channels not occur to you at any point during the broadcast? I mean, watching it one week can be put down to a mistake. But two weeks running?
You do realise you’re posting on a forum for which the entire raison d’être has been nearly twenty years of hate listening to a radio station?

One does not simply turn to another channel. You sit there, consume the show and then regurgitate it all over the appropriate thread on here.
That thought had crossed my mind. But surely watching Danny Dyer is overstepping the mark?
I know it sounds awful but sometimes people can't help but watch trash. It's addictive. I watched Boys Over Flowers recently and, my God, by episode two I realised it was one of the worst programmes I'd seen but I couldn't stop watching.
I get that, but…………. Danny Dyer…….. and his daughter……. (also called Dani)………. two weeks running? That’s calling the men in white coats territory.

Yikes! 😬
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

Would anyone do Dani though?

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

JudgeTedd wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 12:49 pm
Did switching channels not occur to you at any point during the broadcast? I mean, watching it one week can be put down to a mistake. But two weeks running?
You do realise you’re posting on a forum for which the entire raison d’être has been nearly twenty years of hate listening to a radio station?

One does not simply turn to another channel. You sit there, consume the show and then regurgitate it all over the appropriate thread on here.
That thought had crossed my mind. But surely watching Danny Dyer is overstepping the mark?
I know it sounds awful but sometimes people can't help but watch trash. It's addictive. I watched Boys Over Flowers recently and, my God, by episode two I realised it was one of the worst programmes I'd seen but I couldn't stop watching.
I get that, but…………. Danny Dyer…….. and his daughter……. (also called Dani)………. two weeks running? That’s calling the men in white coats territory.

Yikes! 😬
I do like the cheeky chappy, cockeney, orwoight gav’ner dialogue and they way he breaks it down for those not conversant to being a thick pleb who has no boundaries of class, control or discretion. It’s eye opening.

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

kancutlawns wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 5:40 pm
JudgeTedd wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 12:49 pm

Yikes! 😬
I do like the cheeky chappy, cockeney, orwoight gav’ner dialogue and they way he breaks it down for those not conversant to being a thick pleb who has no boundaries of class, control or discretion. It’s eye opening.
This you?

I marvelled at how much thicker than her Dad Dani sounded. I did think that the Mick Carter like cockney patter was an act and just used as light entertainment. How wrong I was. The only difference was in real life, Danny using “fuck” or “fucking” in every other sentence. Seems like an unpleasant, foul mouthed, ignorant tosser with no likeable characteristics. An uncouth yob on an unaccompanied school beano to the lights having had a skinful.

What an insult to a travelogue show this was.

Something tells me you are actually a bit of a fan and will be tuned in again next week. Amirite?
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Cumm kleen Kankers you filthy wee rascal o'shite
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Teddies, I’ve developed an immunity to the more outlandish posturing from the modern Plantagenet and I watch with wonder as he talks about the timeless beauty of Renaissance architecture with the clumsy, bold and in yer face demeanour spitting out expletives, vulgarities and throwing caution to the wind.

It’a an art in itself. No, it really is. Will I watch it next week, throw my dignity into the sewer infested River Arno and stamp on my ideals, values and contemplation for the future with muddy hobnail size fifteens? Hell yeah! Nurse!

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

MOON ALERT
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 5:19 pm Would anyone do Dani though?
Only if I was able to withdraw and shoot my muck into her cunt of a father’s eyeball.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

Sadact7 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:22 pm
Only if I was able to withdraw and shoot my muck into her cunt of a father’s eyeball.
Kinky

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

JudgeTedd wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:54 pm
Sadact7 wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 10:22 pm
Kinky

In a bit Foam Moe

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

This show sounds like it's squarely aimed at the gogglebox demographic.
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

beingsoblase wrote: Thu May 04, 2023 6:32 am This show sounds like it's squarely aimed at the gogglebox demographic.
i.e. fucking thick cunts who need to be told what to think about EVERYTHING while shovelling fistfuls of Butterkist popcorn into their disgusting faces.

In a bit Foam Moe