No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Gaunt - Part 59: From Cradle to (Wals) Grave

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Just a big cov boy made homeless
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

I wonder when he was in hospital he moaned about the sugar on the menu.

shivah

Post by shivah »

Vespa wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:27 am I wonder when he was in hospital he moaned about the sugar on the menu.
he probably emailed Olive/one of the lovely doortah/step doortah with a series of demands for each meal. All ending in a Cadbury's Creme Egg. Easter egg.

That wasn't saline in his drip. It was White Lightning.
Grunt is a Chunt.

shivah

Post by shivah »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:08 pm The only thing he's squatting in now is his fucking house, the fat cunt
Not his house. His mother in laws.
Grunt is a Chunt.

SteveH

Post by SteveH »

Cunto
lodda work for cheriddy

birdie

Post by birdie »

Anyone recall the the hospital menu he posted up a few years ago, supplied to him buy one of his Simpleastwat followers. He lambasted it and complained about how unhealthy it was. What the fat dope didn't realise was that hospital food isn't just thought up by a greasy spoon wallah, it is, on the whole balanced to give the amount of fat, carbohydrate and protein which someone lying in a bed for the main part needs.
Given that the average spend per day per patient is £8.77 they do the best they can and I don't think anyone goes home having lost weight.

As to whether he complained about too much sugar on the menu, that wouldn't be a problem for him as, being a diabetic, he would have been given the appropriate diet for his condition, and I'll bet it didn't include plates full of bacon, slabs of butter or carton of double cream for him to swig out of, not to mention best steak from Audrey Fallon. :lol:
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

shivah

Post by shivah »

SteveH wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:02 pmCunto
He said he was the greatest broadcaster in Britain.

On Cunto.org, he IS the greatest cunt in Britain.
Grunt is a Chunt.

TerryTibbs

Post by TerryTibbs »

SteveH wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 5:02 pmCunto
Possibly the best ever page on the internet :lol: Archived forever

https://web.archive.org/web/20230928020950/http://cunto.org/2018/10/14/jon-gaunt/

Some of the posts are pure gold. :lol:

Jon Gaunt Audio Hall of Shame - https://www.chirbit.com/fliiiies

HalfwitHerbie

Post by HalfwitHerbie »

Those Cunto posts are works of genius.

And Gaunt will have read every one, made his millionth “legal tea” threat and got a little stiffy when the page was shut down. Hilarious then that for all his inevitable threats and bluster the page is still up for all to read.

Oh Jongle, the laughs you have given us. The bragging, the hubris, the turning left, the Jagwaars, the “byewtiful dortahs”, the “trans-Atlantic radio station” the “other nodes” the diet to fix “dire beetis”, Tommy Robinson on speed dial, Route 66 interviews with chambermaids, the squats, the butter, the double cream.

And now look at you. Squatting in the mother in law’s spare room. The butt of every joke. The punchline to the grrrrrrreatest gag in radio, and a warning never to get too big for your boots, or shit on the little people on the way up. Otherwise you end up like Jon Gaunt: Penniless. Homeless. Useless.
"Hey Depressed Boy. You want a shitfest, you've got one". Jon Gaunt to depression sufferer Iain Lee, e-mail 2016.

“He’s done the right thing”. Gaunt on Donald Trump’s gassing of refugees, November 2018: https://chirb.it/qJ3e7O

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

The invitation to the Trump inaugural ball (ended up with a single picture of him miles away from the front)

Trying to bluff a freebie for Graceland and being fucked off

Sitting in his room, trying to look the big man with his threat to Pete,

Interviewing the waitress and cigar dave

and taking money for the book that never appeared.
There's no poem, just prose.

SteveH

Post by SteveH »

If you've got kids (even if their biological dad is the piano teacher), give 'em a kick, give 'em a smack, and hey hey hey, don't forget to tell 'em you are a cunt! See ya
lodda work for cheriddy

birdie

Post by birdie »

Dear Jihn certainly has a nasty side to him, it's worth remembering that he thought it OK to phone someone on Christmas Day to have a go at him only to get the chap's mother as the bloke he wanted to give a tongue lashing to wasn't at home, the mother got the bile about what a horrible person her son was.
But mention anything about his wife or kids and he goes ballistic.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

HalfwitHerbie wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:05 am Those Cunto posts are works of genius.

And Gaunt will have read every one, made his millionth “legal tea” threat and got a little stiffy when the page was shut down. Hilarious then that for all his inevitable threats and bluster the page is still up for all to read.

Oh Jongle, the laughs you have given us. The bragging, the hubris, the turning left, the Jagwaars, the “byewtiful dortahs”, the “trans-Atlantic radio station” the “other nodes” the diet to fix “dire beetis”, Tommy Robinson on speed dial, Route 66 interviews with chambermaids, the squats, the butter, the double cream.

And now look at you. Squatting in the mother in law’s spare room. The butt of every joke. The punchline to the grrrrrrreatest gag in radio, and a warning never to get too big for your boots, or shit on the little people on the way up. Otherwise you end up like Jon Gaunt: Penniless. Homeless. Useless.
A fitting epitaph.

The fat cunt.

Jonathan Grunt

Post by Jonathan Grunt »

HalfwitHerbie wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:05 am Those Cunto posts are works of genius.

Best of all, many of us foretold exactly what would happen
PRAY GOD FOR CHELTENHAM