Gaunt - Part 59: From Cradle to (Wals) Grave

Posts regarding presenters and shows of yesterday
beingsoblase

Re: Gaunt - Part 59: From Cradle to (Wals) Grave

Post by beingsoblase »

Is schofield in his greatest Britain's book?
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

shivah

Post by shivah »

beingsoblase wrote: Wed May 31, 2023 7:17 am Is schofield in his greatest Britain's book?
Probably all been pulped and he denies wrrrrrrriting it.
Grunt is a Chunt.

Jonathan Grunt

Post by Jonathan Grunt »

6 years on from Grenfell - let's revisit to see who John thought was a suitable guest to discuss it with ......

PRAY GOD FOR CHELTENHAM

Oshkosh

Post by Oshkosh »

Jonathan Grunt wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 1:50 pm 6 years on from Grenfell - let's revisit to see who John thought was a suitable guest to discuss it with ......

I notice one of the replies asks for the co-ordinates of the show, like on a map, maybe he thought Gaunt was shouting out of a window, probably get more listeners mind.

Michaelfatley

Post by Michaelfatley »

Looks like Gaunt has been ignoring correspondence from
Companies House. Both the accounts and confirmation statement of ASC Twelve are long overdue and the Registrar has started the compulsory strike off process which normally only happens if the Registrar has not received a reply to his reminders about the overdue items.
I suspect Gaunt will be happy about this as I reckon he is hoping his creditors (principally HMRC) will not raise any objections to striking off.
Boris - “We’re doubling down on levelling up”

shivah

Post by shivah »

Michaelfatley wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:14 pm Looks like Gaunt has been ignoring correspondence from
Companies House. Both the accounts and confirmation statement of ASC Twelve are long overdue and the Registrar has started the compulsory strike off process which normally only happens if the Registrar has not received a reply to his reminders about the overdue items.
I suspect Gaunt will be happy about this as I reckon he is hoping his creditors (principally HMRC) will not raise any objections to striking off.
This sort of thing should bar you from ever being a director again. Gaunt seems to think it’s the act of reasonable businessmen to do stuff like this.
Grunt is a Chunt.

Michaelfatley

Post by Michaelfatley »

shivah wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 6:50 am
Michaelfatley wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:14 pm Looks like Gaunt has been ignoring correspondence from
This sort of thing should bar you from ever being a director again. Gaunt seems to think it’s the act of reasonable businessmen to do stuff like this.
He probably will be barred from being a director again but I can’t see that bothering him. He must owe HMRC about £11k and avoiding paying that will be his sole aim.
Boris - “We’re doubling down on levelling up”

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

Does Roger Cook know about these shenanigans?
"Stop drinking on an empty stomach and tweeting on an empty head, you fucking booze-addled halfwit."

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Or Roger Mellie?
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

HalfwitHerbie

Post by HalfwitHerbie »

Lincoln Rogers Lisa
"Hey Depressed Boy. You want a shitfest, you've got one". Jon Gaunt to depression sufferer Iain Lee, e-mail 2016.

“He’s done the right thing”. Gaunt on Donald Trump’s gassing of refugees, November 2018: https://chirb.it/qJ3e7O

beingsoblase

Post by beingsoblase »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Thu Jun 15, 2023 11:03 am Or Roger Mellie?
There was a strip where Roger mellie took over the cook report!

York Hunt

Post by York Hunt »

Here's something that isn't directly Gaunt-related, but has a kind of a link.

Iain Lee wasn't just targeted by Jon Gaunt, he also got a lot of bile from convicted stalker Alex Belfield, someone who's quite Gaunt-esque, an utter bully kicked out of conventional broadcasting for his despicable behaviour.

Iain is asking for screengrabs from Alex Belfield's Twitter account (@celebrityradio) where he is the target of abuse.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled fliiiiiiiiiies.
The Independent newspaper reports on the Simple As Fat eating plan.

shivah

Post by shivah »

Belfield was jealous of Iain.
Grunt is a Chunt.

birdie

Post by birdie »

York Hunt wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:14 pm Here's something that isn't directly Gaunt-related, but has a kind of a link.

Iain Lee wasn't just targeted by Jon Gaunt, he also got a lot of bile from convicted stalker Alex Belfield, someone who's quite Gaunt-esque, an utter bully kicked out of conventional broadcasting for his despicable behaviour.

Iain is asking for screengrabs from Alex Belfield's Twitter account (@celebrityradio) where he is the target of abuse.

Everyone knows I don't do techy, but I understand that Bellfield bombarded his victims with text, email and facebook. Now, isn't it possible to block certain accounts from these platforms? Or just don't open emails, I get emails from companies and just delete without reading them, and I feel sure that you can block people from facebook and twitter, so why would someone allow themselves to be abused for 9 years to the point that they were, it was reported, minutes away from suicide.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

subsub

Post by subsub »

birdie wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 7:30 pm
York Hunt wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:14 pm Here's something that isn't directly Gaunt-related, but has a kind of a link.

Everyone knows I don't do techy, but I understand that Bellfield bombarded his victims with text, email and facebook. Now, isn't it possible to block certain accounts from these platforms? Or just don't open emails, I get emails from companies and just delete without reading them, and I feel sure that you can block people from facebook and twitter, so why would someone allow themselves to be abused for 9 years to the point that they were, it was reported, minutes away from suicide.
I've no idea. I'd be very reluctant to be seen to defend a serial stalker, however.
WOKE AND PROUD