Laura Woods

Posts regarding presenters and shows of yesterday
JudgeTedd

Re: Laura Woods

Post by JudgeTedd »

It’s being reported that Laura had a stalker who has just been imprisoned for fourteen months. Bizarre really, as I thought at one stage the ubiquitous Laura “Woodsy” Woods was stalking me. Every time I turned on the telly or radio, there she was. Absolutely no escape.

Got me thinking that there could’ve been a chance the stalker was a member of this hallowed forum. Has anyone suddenly gone missing off here?
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

HalfwitHerbie

Post by HalfwitHerbie »

Stalking? Almost like posting provocative images on social media might attract weirdos or something.

Dozy, squinting, average looking, fame hungry bint.
"Hey Depressed Boy. You want a shitfest, you've got one". Jon Gaunt to depression sufferer Iain Lee, e-mail 2016.

“He’s done the right thing”. Gaunt on Donald Trump’s gassing of refugees, November 2018: https://chirb.it/qJ3e7O

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Not bad for a stalker tbh.

“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

shivah

Post by shivah »

She looks a lot like this bird there.

Grunt is a Chunt.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

Remembering when she posted up a Valentines Day video last year of her and some Love Island boyfriend, and all the simps had a mental health break down!

''She's my dream bird,"

"She'd be up for a laugh wouldn't she?"

"One of the lads,"

It's an act you morons.
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Wrong dog breed but the rest is accurate :lol:
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

HalfwitHerbie

Post by HalfwitHerbie »

Woods without makeup, dear me. Just shows how fake she is, without trowelling it on she’s nothing.

She looks at least 45 in that photo.
"Hey Depressed Boy. You want a shitfest, you've got one". Jon Gaunt to depression sufferer Iain Lee, e-mail 2016.

“He’s done the right thing”. Gaunt on Donald Trump’s gassing of refugees, November 2018: https://chirb.it/qJ3e7O