Jonny Welsh

Talksport - the main station discussion place
The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: Jonny Owen & Friends

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

The cumree cunt is off, who's this other absolute CUNT? Switched to Ts2 where I found the worst piece of shit ever broadcast, absolute fuckwit girl "interviewing" some obscure wag
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Sun Nov 06, 2022 10:28 am The cumree cunt is off, who's this other absolute CUNT? Switched to Ts2 where I found the worst piece of shit ever broadcast, absolute fuckwit girl "interviewing" some obscure wag
Makes you wish Putin would get his act together and fucking nuke us. Put us out of this tepid misery.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

I get your posts confused with MrSadact7 and MrSteveHunts at times
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Johnny Welsh on BBC1 tonight co-presenting some identity politics driven nationalist bollocks to a studio audience about Wales’ World Cup exit.

Risible stuff. At one stage they mocked a Harry Maguire misplaced cross (to studio laughter) from the game the other night. Oh well, his side still easily beat you 3-0. Who is laughing now.

Pathetic stuff from the Beeb.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Zippy wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:45 am Johnny Welsh on BBC1 tonight co-presenting some identity politics driven nationalist bollocks to a studio audience about Wales’ World Cup exit.
Geezus, sounds horrific. He must be my age too ... I'd expect this kind of nonsense from someone just out of 10 years of university in their 20s. Johnny Welsh ... an aching bleeding-heart hipster, yet totally unauthentic, unoriginal and dripping with secret self-loathing and a desperate need to be liked and relevent. Desperate stuff indeed. They only hate the English because ultimately, they hate themselves. Wouldn't surprise me if he's got a podcast or book on 'wellbeing' or some other self-indulgent pity party bullshit.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Zippy wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 1:45 am Johnny Welsh on BBC1 tonight co-presenting some identity politics driven nationalist bollocks to a studio audience about Wales’ World Cup exit.

Risible stuff. At one stage they mocked a Harry Maguire misplaced cross (to studio laughter) from the game the other night. Oh well, his side still easily beat you 3-0. Who is laughing now.

A discussion about something week is a bit modern for the Retroooooo prick, isn't it? Was Vicky McClure on?

scully

Post by scully »

Oooooerr I remember well that pub in clackhackelgerr when I was pissed I was dancing to elastica when the girl from sleeper came in .. the 90s was where it was at

Fuck off you sheep shagging cunt

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Watched it last week, Zippy: https://talkforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p ... 1#p1699431
Carlos J wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:21 am Holy Fuck. Some Taff around in BBC1 'Late Night Football Club'. Of courrse Johnny Owen is involved.

Goldie Looking Chain hitting the hard notes from 20 years ago.
Carlos J wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 1:25 am Johnny interviewing Bez. Nuff said.
'Late Night Football Club' described on iPlayer as:
Robbie Savage hosts a World Cup party for Wales alongside Jonny Owen and Polly James. Featuring star names from the worlds of sport, showbiz and music this fun-packed studio show captures the mood of a nation as we reflect on the group stage of the tournament and look ahead to what the future holds. 

Coming from the heart of Welsh football, Wrexham, Late Night Football Club is a one-stop shop to celebrate the country’s participation in the World Cup.
Four episodes available for 11 months on iPlayer.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Carlos J wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:16 pm 'Late Night Football Club' described on iPlayer as:
Robbie Savage hosts a World Cup party for Wales alongside Jonny Owen and Polly James. Featuring star names from the worlds of sport, showbiz and music this fun-packed studio show captures the mood of a nation as we reflect on the group stage of the tournament and look ahead to what the future holds.
Is there anything more heart-sinking than the prospect of "a fun-packed show"? We'll be the judge of that.
Extra added detraction; Robbie Savage.

Polly James??? THAT Polly James? Whoever next, Nerys Hughes? :-) That would make more sense.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

JW90

Post by JW90 »

What a weekend for Jonny. A classic match and he can talk about the pub he watched it in with everyone wearing retro Argentina and France shirts for the next 20 years.

scully

Jonny Welsh

Post by scully »

Making this show even more welsh having his daughter with him .. fucking leek eating cunt

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Re: Jonny Welsh

Post by Carlos J »

Jesus. Daughter Katie and Jimmy Brown old Loaded man.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Boris the Spider

Post by Boris the Spider »

JBIAC
When a shtroke shtrikes.....

Mr Sheen shines in sheconds.

antdad

Post by antdad »

I thought Brown was less cunty tonight, must be getting old.

GLeeder

Post by GLeeder »

Vicky McCloooo-er check
Nottingham Forest talk from 80s check

Same old boring shite check