The Israel thread

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Zambo

Re: The Israel thread

Post by Zambo »

You posted to Leader...Why are you linking to Tweets from moronic racists, Lead-o?

Which was clearly another attempted put down of someone you follow around the forum, so the accusation that you are being followed around is funny.

All I'm asking you to do is back that up with evidence. If you are unable to do that, we'll just add it to the many snidey unsupported accusations you have made on here using the race card. At least this time it's not a forum member you've accused just because they disagree with your pap.

He was wrong with what he said about Gaza, but it doesn't make him a racist.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

subsub

Post by subsub »

Zambo wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:06 pm You posted to Leader...Why are you linking to Tweets from moronic racists, Lead-o?

Which was clearly another attempted put down of someone you follow around the forum, so the accusation that you are being followed around is funny.

All I'm asking you to do is back that up with evidence. If you are unable to do that, we'll just add it to the many snidey unsupported accusations you have made on here using the race card. At least this time it's not a forum member you've accused just because they disagree with your pap
Why do I need to "back up" my belief that some sad UKIP twat is a racist? You only have to spend a couple of minutes on his Twitter feed to see what he's all about.
The fact you're going out of your way to defend him as a caring, sharing patriot speaks volumes…
WOKE AND PROUD

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

What volumes does it speak? At least have the guts to say what you mean, instead of hiding behind veiled goading.

Moreover, please point out my post or posts where I've defended Thomson as a caring sharing patriot. On second thoughts, don't bother, you won't find any. I've already stated on two occasions that he was wrong in saying that people in this country don't care about what is going on in Gaza because many clearly do.

I've looked at Thomson's twitter back to Jan 2023 and he's clearly a self attention seeking twat. However, that doesn't make him a racist. You continue to hand out those unsubstantiated accusations to all and sundry on the basis of you disagreeing with political views, and that is what speaks volumes.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

Just scrolled down his feed for a few minutes, can't see a single thing he's posted that's racist. There'll always be different opinions on what 'racist' is, but subsub can you just spend the couple of minutes you recommended to others to find us one thing he's said that you consider racist ?
There's no poem, just prose.

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:53 pm Just scrolled down his feed for a few minutes, can't see a single thing he's posted that's racist. There'll always be different opinions on what 'racist' is, but subsub can you just spend the couple of minutes you recommended to others to find us one thing he's said that you consider racist ?
Not going to happen, it never does

birdie

Post by birdie »

chelseachelsea wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:25 pm
Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 6:53 pm Just scrolled down his feed for a few minutes, can't see a single thing he's posted that's racist. There'll always be different opinions on what 'racist' is, but subsub can you just spend the couple of minutes you recommended to others to find us one thing he's said that you consider racist ?
Not everyone on the planet is signed up to twitter, I used to look at various people's accounts when something came up but since twitter has restricted access that is no longer possible, and one thing for sure, I'm not signing up , and I reckon that goes for a lot more than just me.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

birdie wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:49 pm
Not everyone on the planet is signed up to twitter, I used to look at various people's accounts when something came up but since twitter has restricted access that is no longer possible, and one thing for sure, I'm not signing up , and I reckon that goes for a lot more than just me.
I agree with you, but I meant subsub posting the racist comments.

birdie

Post by birdie »

chelseachelsea wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:54 pm
I don't recall what Subsub posted, and I'm not trawling back to find out, but one persons can take a remark as racist whilst another will not consider it so. You can call a chap a 'bastard' but you cant call him 'a black bastard'. :lol:
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

birdie wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:57 pm
chelseachelsea wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:54 pm
I don't recall what Subsub posted, and I'm not trawling back to find out, but one persons can take a remark as racist whilst another will not consider it so. You can call a chap a 'bastard' but you cant call him 'a black bastard'. :lol:
Not in front of sub sub, you racist bitch :wink:

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

He appears to be an absolute fucking Helmet, but his twitter feed suggests he is clever enough NOT to post anything overtly racist.

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Sid Pervcat wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:46 am He appears to be an absolute fucking Helmet, but his twitter feed suggests he is clever enough NOT to post anything overtly racist.
I taught him well.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

AlcoholBrazil wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:56 am
Sid Pervcat wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:46 am He appears to be an absolute fucking Helmet, but his twitter feed suggests he is clever enough NOT to post anything overtly racist.
I taught him well.
What?

antdad

Post by antdad »

What's the acceptible terrorist v genocidal ratio nowadays 1:20?

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Good to know that there's still some sanity in this world...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68493685

A University Challenge student has accepted "substantial damages" from a Tory peer who falsely accused her of being antisemitic.

Baroness Jacqueline Foster made the claims after Melika Gorgianeh appeared on the programme in November.

She has apologised to Ms Gorgianeh on X, formerly Twitter, saying the allegations were "completely false"...

...It comes after cabinet minister Michelle Donelan said she had paid an undisclosed sum and apologised to an academic after wrongly suggesting she supported Hamas.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

The Tick wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:39 pm Good to know that there's still some sanity in this world...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-68493685

A University Challenge student has accepted "substantial damages" from a Tory peer who falsely accused her of being antisemitic.

Baroness Jacqueline Foster made the claims after Melika Gorgianeh appeared on the programme in November.

She has apologised to Ms Gorgianeh on X, formerly Twitter, saying the allegations were "completely false"...

...It comes after cabinet minister Michelle Donelan said she had paid an undisclosed sum and apologised to an academic after wrongly suggesting she supported Hamas.
They've changed it now as Donelan's sum was paid by the taxpayer, yay: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68496320
It comes after cabinet minister Michelle Donelan apologised to an academic after wrongly suggesting she supported Hamas, costing the taxpayer £15,000 in damages.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?