Russell Branded

Music, TV, movies, anything else media not Talksport related
black_guardian

Re: Russell Branded

Post by black_guardian »

subsub wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 8:29 pm
JudgeTedd wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 6:03 pm This is incredible.

https://x.com/simonharris_mbd/status/17 ... NX_8Wsx4IQ
:shock:
A woman leaps to Brand's defence, calling him a "hero", because he's another of these absurd Covid deniers, dismissing the evidence of four women allegedly victims of rape and sexual assault as "flimsy". I'm staggered by the number of women who seem to loathe other women.
GB News is the most staged channel in history. Totally scripted, shouty opinions for clicks and shares. Every example of faux outrage and "lively debate" is so faked between presenters. In doing so it is more establishment than any other channel because the so called journos are just performing seals, nothing else. It is a channel designed to generate emotional response rather than leave you bored (which is what most news channels do because most TV news is boring).
<Doctor...you will die for this...!>

subsub

Post by subsub »

black_guardian wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:10 pm

A woman leaps to Brand's defence, calling him a "hero", because he's another of these absurd Covid deniers, dismissing the evidence of four women allegedly victims of rape and sexual assault as "flimsy". I'm staggered by the number of women who seem to loathe other women.
GB News is the most staged channel in history. Totally scripted, shouty opinions for clicks and shares. Every example of faux outrage and "lively debate" is so faked between presenters. In doing so it is more establishment than any other channel because the so called journos are just performing seals, nothing else. It is a channel designed to generate emotional response rather than leave you bored (which is what most news channels do because most TV news is boring).
Totally agree.
Same tactics as the Daily Mail - a thin pretence that they give a shit about people, but the reality is that they're both cynical, negative media outlets that whip up their audience into a frenzy with manipulative half-truths and casual racism. The pits.
WOKE AND PROUD

antdad

Post by antdad »

I didn't know Turner was a Covid denier, silly cnut but it probably got her the GBeebies gig.

kevin04

Post by kevin04 »

henrycrs wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 10:08 pm FFS.

His view on anything shouldn’t come into this.

If he’s a sexual wrong un, he should hang. If he isn’t, let him be.

It doesn’t look good tho.
Bang on, Heno. :dart:
Bellend. Rupert Bell fanclub - MEMBER.

antdad

Post by antdad »

...except his views on his platform attract a following.

A following that'll believe anything he says as Bev Turner clearly does who then go on to publically defend him or discredit the victims or worse if they ever went public.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

:dart:
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

antdad wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:43 am I didn't know Turner was a Covid denier, silly cnut but it probably got her the GBeebies gig.
She's on the loony fringe of covid.

antdad

Post by antdad »

Yeah that did surprise me, seems the brain damage her ex-husband suffered was also transmissive then.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

I love how the "real" reason for all of this is supposedly because Russell Brand is such a threat to the Establishment :-)
Oh, he was THAT close to bringing them all down. The rotters!
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

JimmyDee wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:31 pm I love how the "real" reason for all of this is supposedly because Russell Brand is such a threat to the Establishment :-)
Oh, he was THAT close to bringing them all down. The rotters!
1 word

Pelosi

delboy1983

Post by delboy1983 »

I just look at Brand and think he needs a concentrated wash.
We're just two lost souls
Swimming in a fish bowl
Year after year

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Brand comes across to me as an odious sort of bloke, not someone I would wish to have a drink with etc. but I’m not keen on this trial by media and it raises a few questions why. Not sure it will help him get a fair trial either which could put that in jeopardy.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Kanyed
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

subsub wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:39 pm
lambrini wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:20 pm
The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Sun Sep 17, 2023 8:49 pm There was a time when most women in the UK...
Enjoyed being women.

Imagine being an attractive single bloke in today's mad world. Can men still flirt with women without it being considered harassment? Finding someone decent is challenging as it is. Apparently, after a "nightcap," it's normal for couples to sign a consensual contract. I know, it sounds crazy, right?

"WE CAN'T KISS UNTIL YOU'VE SIGNED HERE, HERE, AND HERE!"

:lol:

I feel sorry for both men and women tbh. The whole world's gone mad.
Fucking hell, did you actually watch the documentary?
My comment wasn't directed at the Russell Brand scandal. For the record, I've never liked Brand and always thought he was lecherous and vulgar, even during his years in the mainstream media as the 'savior of the left.' I'm talking about how the new puritanical culture, while it rightly exposes genuine cases of rape and sexual harassment, for the most part, stifles legitimate behavior between men and women since the definitions of terms such as 'harassment,' 'patriarchy,' and 'misogyny' have become vague and therefore meaningless. As a result, men are afraid to be men, and women are afraid to be women.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Lol
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist