No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: JWOTS - Part 7

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

His extreme cuntiness is, however, invincible
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

JW90 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:01 pm Thank you! I've mentioned this before. His total minutes probably added up to 5 matches.
Plus he's a cunt.

Salem

Post by Salem »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:13 pm Why does Keown get introduced as an Arsenal invincible ? He started 3 games that season and they had to keep bringing him on a sub towards the end of the season to get to 10 appearances to get a medal
I remember SiJo throwing that at him on one of the Friday shows.

Needless to say , Keown took umbrage to it .

Good old SiJo :D
"There was one victim"

MAGA...........'mon the Don 24 😎

Whispering Grass, don't tell the trees
'Cause the trees don't need to know .....

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

Salem wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 8:34 pm
Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:13 pm Why does Keown get introduced as an Arsenal invincible ? He started 3 games that season and they had to keep bringing him on a sub towards the end of the season to get to 10 appearances to get a medal

+1

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

SiJo's chronic ADHD does have some amusing side-benefits. :lol:
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

The world's worst radio quiz gets embellished by the world's worst host and contestant. Thankfully ending prematurely, it left jimbot shilling, filling and pretending to care
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Ah, the quizzes.
Ten blessed minutes where they can joke among themselves with no input from the audience.
Marvellous!
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Damn I missed the quiz. Currently listening to Spencer 'too many punches to the head' Oliver slurring.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

Fender

Post by Fender »

Spencer Oliver trying to put down SiJo by saying Simon can't give football advice because "he don't know none" his command of English sums up washed up boxers.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Fender wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 12:57 pm Spencer Oliver trying to put down SiJo by saying Simon can't give football advice because "he don't know none" his command of English sums up washed up boxers.
Washed-up sports people shouldn't be allowed to work in the broadcasting industry frankly. They are almost universally fucking shite.

Red7

Post by Red7 »

carcinogen wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 6:46 am

SiJo's chronic ADHD does have some amusing side-benefits. :lol:
I remember that, keown came back the following week saying he’d checked out sijo’s stellar career running a premier league club only to find palace were only in the prem for 1 season while he ran them. That didn’t go down well at all :D

kentred1

Post by kentred1 »

Good news for Jim

Yet another Boxing Promoter for him to arse crawl to

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Jim "I could have been a contender" White, the pretend-boxer.
Compare and contrast Ollie "I could have been a pro, if only I'd had the breaks" Murs.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

kentred1

Post by kentred1 »

Why did they think it was a good idea to bring back Boreness?

Absolutely dire

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

kentred1 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 11:04 am Why did they think it was a good idea to bring back Boreness?

Absolutely dire
Turned-on, he started moaning about trains. Turned off. Turned-on, moaning about football strips with SiJo making some snide remark about '...and we're supposed to be in a 'cost of living crisis'. Turned-off. Simon really is an oddball, I'd love to know what the fuck happened to him during his formative years for him to become the adult that he is today.