JWOTS - Part 7

Talksport - the main station discussion place
carcinogen

Re: JWOTS - Part 7

Post by carcinogen »

JW90 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:44 am No doubt that will be the main topic on Monday.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Conversations about Jordan having a gammy foot last week have carried on today with Souey saying he had an infected toe as a player and having to have an injection to numb the whole foot. Ewww. Can he have one for his tongue. Utterly revolting listening to Jimbo getting turned on by foot ailments.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

A players WIFE!??! A players WIFE?!?! Yes Graeme, the wife of Tiago Silva who I would imagine knows far more about what is happening at Chelsea behind the scenes than you do mate, or JWOTS and Simon for that matter. Honestly, Souness and Keyesy should get together I think they'd have a lot in common.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

On behalf of all "Chelsea" "fans", may I apologise for this caller (JAY)
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

No longer the Bridesmaid

No cunt on earth gives two fucks what Colin wanker does next Jim

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Is twitter going WILD? :-)
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

No longer the Bridesmaid

Jimbot DISMANTLED by the concussion guy

johnnyboy45

Post by johnnyboy45 »

Absolutely. This professor came on the show armed with a full metal jacket and handed Jimbo and Jordan their heads on a platter. It's not often Jordan gets shot down but this yank fucka was ready for them.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:50 am Jimbot DISMANTLED by the concussion guy
JWOTS: "I played rugby as a boy and the only injury I remember was when a lad broke his back".

As far as defending the rights for kids to sustain brain injuries playing Rugby Jim didn't exactly convince me by his arguments. Then it all got a bit eggy when the concussion guy said that 15 year olds couldn't consent to sex, even SiJo had the good sense to keep quiet. What a FACKIN' SHAMBLES.
:Hangman:

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

carcinogen wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:26 pm Then it all got a bit eggy when the concussion guy said that 15 year olds couldn't consent to sex, even SiJo had the good sense to keep quiet. What a FACKIN' SHAMBLES.
He lost me with that one. I don't remember being forced to play "sex" with the girls' school down the road by the biology teacher :-)

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

kentred1

Post by kentred1 »

JimmyDee wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:41 pm
carcinogen wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:26 pm Then it all got a bit eggy when the concussion guy said that 15 year olds couldn't consent to sex, even SiJo had the good sense to keep quiet. What a FACKIN' SHAMBLES.
He lost me with that one. I don't remember being forced to play "sex" with the girls' school down the road by the biology teacher :-)
I bet Adrian did with his Welsh PE Teacher

JW90

Post by JW90 »

That was great. White was floundering and Jordan did nothing to help him.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

He's having the same argument today (Wed 7th) but this time pretending, as far as I can make out, that he actually won the first argument, and without the American guy taking part.
Adrian Durham Lives!

No longer the Bridesmaid

He knows he got absolutely raped yesterday

Fender

Post by Fender »

Hearing Jim get shot down by the Yank professor was comedy gold, poor old bellend Jim was spluttering then his story about one of his schoolmates breaking his back playing rugby was like throwing a Sunday roast to a shark. SiJo then seeing the merit in the professors comments was the icing on the cake. Jim Woke was left marooned with indignation and a bullet wound in his foot.