Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

yeaaahhhhhh.......

....ill boss this spatchcock

WORST FUCKING ADVERT OF ALL FUCKING TIME
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

JimmyDee

Re: Annoying Ads - Part 7

Post by JimmyDee »

ALL betting-ads infuriate me to the point of apoplexy now.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

cheesebag

Post by cheesebag »

What's that M&M's bollox?

scully

Post by scully »

It’s goooooolden

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Is this xero kiwi cockend the same wailing dickjob that cunted recent marvel films?

JW90

Post by JW90 »

"They liked the horse with the funny name".

Horse racing + Cheltenham + bookies = maximum cuntfest

Fender

Post by Fender »

JW90 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2024 10:48 pm "They liked the horse with the funny name".

Horse racing + Cheltenham + bookies = maximum cuntfest
Yeah, loads of wanky bookies with the obligatory Irish accents telling everyone how to become poorer. Tossers.

And those adverts who always get some woman talking as if she bets. I wonder how many women actually are hard-core punters?

No longer the Bridesmaid

EVUGHHHH JURK YUH DINKLE UN THINK EEEEEE THATS UHH FEEBLE JIZZ LOOHHHHHHDDD

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Fender wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:11 pm And those adverts who always get some woman talking as if she bets. I wonder how many women actually are hard-core punters?
Haven't you heard? Betting is a social activity now, like MacMillan coffee-mornings but with less cake.
It's such fun! We have a right laugh down the bookies. It's a well-known fact that everyone walks out of a bookmaker's with a huge grin on their face.

Joking aside, it's beyond repulsive, isn't it? They're trying to sell gambling to women now, as if it were the same as Bingo-night with the girls.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

Fender

Post by Fender »

JimmyDee wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:44 pm
Fender wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:11 pm And those adverts who always get some woman talking as if she bets. I wonder how many women actually are hard-core punters?
Haven't you heard? Betting is a social activity now, like MacMillan coffee-mornings but with less cake.
It's such fun! We have a right laugh down the bookies. It's a well-known fact that everyone walks out of a bookmaker's with a huge grin on their face.

Joking aside, it's beyond repulsive, isn't it? They're trying to sell gambling to women now, as if it were the same as Bingo-night with the girls.
Spot on! And these lame adverts shoe-horn a female punter who pretends its something she does normally but its totally unconvincing. And then there is one of the fake Mum's trying to convince us betting is all just fun with MMMAAAAATTTESSS while doing their 'ACCA'S 'together'!

How does she know what happens behind closed doors and curtains? These adverts are a disgrace and lead to a live of misery for the betting addict and those of us who have to listen to betting adverts or sponsorship on TS every few minutes. FFS.

cheesebag

Post by cheesebag »

Fender wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:24 am
JimmyDee wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:44 pm

Spot on! And these lame adverts shoe-horn a female punter who pretends its something she does normally but its totally unconvincing. And then there is one of the fake Mum's trying to convince us betting is all just fun with MMMAAAAATTTESSS while doing their 'ACCA'S 'together'!

How does she know what happens behind closed doors and curtains? These adverts are a disgrace and lead to a live of misery for the betting addict and those of us who have to listen to betting adverts or sponsorship on TS every few minutes. FFS.
"I bet on any scorer because I know something is going to happen"....... who writes this shit?

No longer the Bridesmaid

Probably matterface

No longer the Bridesmaid

Who's the AJ bell woman? That's a competent vocal performance