FA Cup 23/24

Anything sportlike
dingdongthewitchisdead

Re: FA Cup 23/24

Post by dingdongthewitchisdead »

:dart:
henrycrs wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 7:02 pm May as well get players to play in straight jackets. Either that or once they sign professional terms, amputate their arms.

Football is in an absolutely farcical state, rotten to the core.
i never listen now .

black_guardian

Post by black_guardian »

Never a pen for Coventry. United found a way to scumbag a win again. Wan Bissaka had a hand in all 3 goals today, lucky for him the outcome we positive for United or he'd be online fan fodder this week.
<Doctor...you will die for this...!>

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

black_guardian wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:50 pm Never a pen for Coventry. United found a way to scumbag a win again. Wan Bissaka had a hand in all 3 goals today, lucky for him the outcome we positive for United or he'd be online fan fodder this week.
Handball is just far too random now. I don’t get how that was a pen today yet yesterday Grealish had his arm out and that wasn’t given. And then Forest didn’t get one today. Problem is, the refs don’t know either !!

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Handball or not, what a shameful fuckin capitulation from a shower of heartless cunts. The majority of those turds deserve to be relentlessly pummelled in the guts.

Coventry absolutely deserved to win that game today. And but for the width of a little toe they would have done so.

It’s not often I give two shits about other teams’ fans, but I felt a genuine pang of sympathy for them at the end. They’ve been through some shit in recent years and that was a particularly cruel way for them to lose the tie.

If you’re not a fan I shouldn’t even bother watching the final. It’ll be another one sided non event.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Zippy

Post by Zippy »

Antony - worra rat.
"talkFORUM royalty" - thursty.
"Talkforum's Alan Whicker! " - kevin04.
"Cunt" - sjbarca