Zambo

Re: We are not the only one's to get it wrong

Post by Zambo »

Appreciate the heads up Birdie.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Funny that those so against immigration support a government whose whole policy has abjectly failed and more people than ever are coming in.

Let’s be honest, without immigration this country and specifically the NHS would fall apart. All very well saying Brits can do the low grade jobs but the reality is so many won’t do them.

antdad

Post by antdad »

What I also find particularly amusing are those indexing NHS waiting lists to the influx, as if the mostly young and able bodied that are crossing continents unassisted are going to need a replacement hip or chemo any time soon.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

antdad wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:43 pm What I also find particularly amusing are those indexing NHS waiting lists to the influx, as if the mostly young and able bodied that are crossing continents unassisted are going to need a replacement hip or chemo any time soon.
Anyone may need chemo, regardless of how many countries they have crossed. Cancer isn't selective.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Jonathan wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:15 pm Funny that those so against immigration support a government whose whole policy has abjectly failed and more people than ever are coming in.

Let’s be honest, without immigration this country and specifically the NHS would fall apart. All very well saying Brits can do the low grade jobs but the reality is so many won’t do them.
1. Who's against immigration?

2. Where are all of these 'more people than ever' going to be accommodated?

black_guardian

Post by black_guardian »

Zambo wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:58 pm
Jonathan wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:15 pm Funny that those so against immigration support a government whose whole policy has abjectly failed and more people than ever are coming in.

They'll be living on the streets because this Tory Govt has failed on meeting housing targets, managing the immigration backlog.... Yet some on this forum have been cheering them on, vainly hoping they'll get it right one day.

I'm laughing at you all...
<Doctor...you will die for this...!>

antdad

Post by antdad »

Zambo wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:53 pm
antdad wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:43 pm What I also find particularly amusing are those indexing NHS waiting lists to the influx, as if the mostly young and able bodied that are crossing continents unassisted are going to need a replacement hip or chemo any time soon.
Anyone may need chemo, regardless of how many countries they have crossed. Cancer isn't selective.
Missed my point entirely..."most" cancer sufferers or those diagnosed will be over the age of fifty and most refugees/immigrants aren't.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

A lot of these people will be in poor shape health wise irrespective of age.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

black_guardian wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 3:09 pm
Zambo wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:58 pm

They'll be living on the streets because this Tory Govt has failed on meeting housing targets, managing the immigration backlog.... Yet some on this forum have been cheering them on, vainly hoping they'll get it right one day.

I'm laughing at you all...
Can't see anything to laugh about tbh. Neither can I see anyone cheering the Conservatives. :?

finchman

Post by finchman »

Great Britain is fucked.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

finchman wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:00 pm Great Britain is fucked.
So is most of the world

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Zambo wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:42 am
The Tick wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:45 pm

The hysteria over migration is just that. There's no existential danger to the UK with current migration trends.
Tell that to the 300,000 homeless and 7.8m people waiting for NHS treatment for starters.
None of that was caused by immigration, nor would it be solved by curbing immigration.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

If immigration was less, then the numbers would be less. No one has said the problem would be solved.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Zambo wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:21 pm If immigration was less, then the numbers would be less. No one has said the problem would be solved.
It would make no difference to the situations you cited. Immigration/immigrants are a convenient scapegoat for society to blame its ills on, rather than tackle the actual root causes of said ills.

birdie

Post by birdie »

I'm trying to understand how nigh on 750,000 people coming into the country every year don't have some kind of impact on housing, education, employment, education and everything else.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it