Re: A Christmas Message

In-depth debate on all topical issues
paolo

Post by paolo »

Let us join together, hold hands and pray, that Santa Claus (not sure if he is a Jew) brings all of us a Selection Box circa 1979, and any cunt who wants my Revels or Marathon can have it, a Raleigh Grifter, or perhaps and Extra Burner or Night Burner, a Tamiya Sand Scorcher, a pair of Nike Omega Flames, a Scalextric with the Mini Clubmans, one red and one yellow, some Farah Slacks, a La Coste Polo, Kickers Karpat, a Pringle Jumper (patterned, not plain) and a Luhta Ski Jacket. Maybe a bottle of Cherry B, some Thunderbirds/paint stripper and some decent Christmas Crackers.

Let us also hope, or not, that Trump....I mean Biden, does not lead us blindly beyond the precipice of WW3 as he challenges Russia, the Muslim World and China. Remember, the death of the Dollar, the forced move to Digital Currency and ...... conspire, Digital ID is happening and we let it happen. Check out the BBC fawning over Dr Josef Fauci....one of the most sickening 'interviews' that I have ever seen. I won't mention the underground Chinese Biolabs found in USA or the biolabs found in Ukraine...used to be The Ukraine....there's a pattern.

And remember, a growler is for Christmas, not for life, so johnny up.

It's time for me to visit Europe, whilst the travel restrictions are lifted. Time to search for flights prior to more manufactured diseases being pumped onto humanity.

As we enter the death throes of the Great Western Post Industrial Revolution, I wish all of my fellow men, women and those that pretend to be something else a wonderful festive period of peace, love (Jatinder, you're a treasure, email me) food, hearty cheer and perhaps a good deed, even for the undeserving such as the left, the woke, teachers who impose trannie values on children, immigration ministers, the police, those just stop oil types with blue hair, earrings in their nose, harry styles type tattoos and body odour, those who support genocide by proxy, those who believe open borders work, the lifer jobless, those who believe 'stay at home mom' is a fucking job title....

Let us think about Three Wise Men, mangers, donkeys, frankinsense, gold and myhrr (maybe gold was spelt correctly for the shithouses), Jerusalem, night skies, hot toddies, long lost friends, Departed Loved ones, simpler times, classic Christmas TV instead of the utter fucking shite that has been forced on us, especially by the State Sponsored Media for the past 20 years, wishing a stranger a Merry Christmas (not happy ficking holiday), attending a Nativity Play by kids (please make sure you at least know one of the kids) and not a winter fucking festival, reconnect with some folks from the past if only to say hello, or to ask why they refused to do anal then you heard everyone was brown piping, decorate a Christmas Cake, pick some holly, walk in the countryside or on the beach, or at night as the stars twinkle, or maybe face the wind and the rain as you go over the chanllenges that you or loved ones have faced. Remember the joy of telling nephews, or the neighbours kids that Santa Claus does not exist. Maybe a wee dram of a fine bottle of Scotch. I have a few Gordon and Macphails for a wee solitary snifter, to warm the cockles. Do they still have advent calendars? No old churches in Canada, I would like to be in the UK, or Europe and just poke around some of the amazing old buildings, even though I am a non believer. Will New York at Christmas be the same, or full of illegal immigrants partying on the tax payer dollar on Christmas Eve.

Time to prepare a few Christmas Movies, or at least movies to watch at Christmas.

Trading Places
Die Hard
Where Eagles Dare
The Italian Job
One is a Christmas movie, maybe the second at a push...the rest....

Porridge
Morcambeand Wise
Only Fools & Horses
A cheeky episode of Mider or The Sweeney
Perhaps a Ren and Stimpy episode?
What about Santa's Pocket Watch?

I have spent Christmas in many places...UK, Italy, Finland, Russia, Thailand and Canada.

The magic has gone now.

If only I hadn't made wankerish financial decisions and had really followed the courage of my convictions, I could jet off somewhere warm with great food and crisp white cotton sheets. Alas, t'was not to be.

Hopefully, it doesn't sound like a Rowntree-esque faux cry for help followed by epic ungratefulness and a Ballotelli style 'why me' at the end....which reminds me, the ever cheapened TOTY needs a vote as it strangely ends, the prelims at least, at midday on Saturday. I lose track as I deal with Japan in the future, Europe in the past so my time zones, combined with my Flat Earth appreciation mess with my mind.

Best wishes me hearties...
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Sid Pervcat

Re: Re: A Christmas Message

Post by Sid Pervcat »

All the very best Big P.

Can't follow that epic errr Speech tbh!!

Here's to a prosperous new year 👊👊

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Epic post Paolo , with some wonderful Seventies references. Cinzano Bianco, Babycham, Brut 33 gift set.
The downfall was bringing the Atari 2600s into our homes. even Pong made way for family time.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

paolo wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:08 am Let us join together, hold hands and pray, that Santa Claus (not sure if he is a Jew) brings all of us a Selection Box circa 1979, and any cunt who wants my Revels or Marathon can have it, a Raleigh Grifter, or perhaps and Extra Burner or Night Burner, a Tamiya Sand Scorcher, a pair of Nike Omega Flames, a Scalextric with the Mini Clubmans, one red and one yellow, some Farah Slacks, a La Coste Polo, Kickers Karpat, a Pringle Jumper (patterned, not plain) and a Luhta Ski Jacket. Maybe a bottle of Cherry B, some Thunderbirds/paint stripper and some decent Christmas Crackers.

Let us also hope, or not, that Trump....I mean Biden, does not lead us blindly beyond the precipice of WW3 as he challenges Russia, the Muslim World and China. Remember, the death of the Dollar, the forced move to Digital Currency and ...... conspire, Digital ID is happening and we let it happen. Check out the BBC fawning over Dr Josef Fauci....one of the most sickening 'interviews' that I have ever seen. I won't mention the underground Chinese Biolabs found in USA or the biolabs found in Ukraine...used to be The Ukraine....there's a pattern.

And remember, a growler is for Christmas, not for life, so johnny up.

It's time for me to visit Europe, whilst the travel restrictions are lifted. Time to search for flights prior to more manufactured diseases being pumped onto humanity.

As we enter the death throes of the Great Western Post Industrial Revolution, I wish all of my fellow men, women and those that pretend to be something else a wonderful festive period of peace, love (Jatinder, you're a treasure, email me) food, hearty cheer and perhaps a good deed, even for the undeserving such as the left, the woke, teachers who impose trannie values on children, immigration ministers, the police, those just stop oil types with blue hair, earrings in their nose, harry styles type tattoos and body odour, those who support genocide by proxy, those who believe open borders work, the lifer jobless, those who believe 'stay at home mom' is a fucking job title....

Let us think about Three Wise Men, mangers, donkeys, frankinsense, gold and myhrr (maybe gold was spelt correctly for the shithouses), Jerusalem, night skies, hot toddies, long lost friends, Departed Loved ones, simpler times, classic Christmas TV instead of the utter fucking shite that has been forced on us, especially by the State Sponsored Media for the past 20 years, wishing a stranger a Merry Christmas (not happy ficking holiday), attending a Nativity Play by kids (please make sure you at least know one of the kids) and not a winter fucking festival, reconnect with some folks from the past if only to say hello, or to ask why they refused to do anal then you heard everyone was brown piping, decorate a Christmas Cake, pick some holly, walk in the countryside or on the beach, or at night as the stars twinkle, or maybe face the wind and the rain as you go over the chanllenges that you or loved ones have faced. Remember the joy of telling nephews, or the neighbours kids that Santa Claus does not exist. Maybe a wee dram of a fine bottle of Scotch. I have a few Gordon and Macphails for a wee solitary snifter, to warm the cockles. Do they still have advent calendars? No old churches in Canada, I would like to be in the UK, or Europe and just poke around some of the amazing old buildings, even though I am a non believer. Will New York at Christmas be the same, or full of illegal immigrants partying on the tax payer dollar on Christmas Eve.

Time to prepare a few Christmas Movies, or at least movies to watch at Christmas.

Trading Places
Die Hard
Where Eagles Dare
The Italian Job
One is a Christmas movie, maybe the second at a push...the rest....

Porridge
Morcambeand Wise
Only Fools & Horses
A cheeky episode of Mider or The Sweeney
Perhaps a Ren and Stimpy episode?
What about Santa's Pocket Watch?

I have spent Christmas in many places...UK, Italy, Finland, Russia, Thailand and Canada.

The magic has gone now.

If only I hadn't made wankerish financial decisions and had really followed the courage of my convictions, I could jet off somewhere warm with great food and crisp white cotton sheets. Alas, t'was not to be.

Hopefully, it doesn't sound like a Rowntree-esque faux cry for help followed by epic ungratefulness and a Ballotelli style 'why me' at the end....which reminds me, the ever cheapened TOTY needs a vote as it strangely ends, the prelims at least, at midday on Saturday. I lose track as I deal with Japan in the future, Europe in the past so my time zones, combined with my Flat Earth appreciation mess with my mind.

Best wishes me hearties...

And a partridge in a pear tree.

birdie

Post by birdie »

Happy Christmas P, Oh, and if you've got the facility, you can watch Minder and Sweeney on ITVX or ITV4 :lol:
:lol: As for me, all I want is for somebody to cook the bloody dinner for me, but as that wont happen .....
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Saints11

Post by Saints11 »

Merry Christmas Paolo
mentioning other members is not allowed in signatures

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

The Sweeney is one of the best British television series of all time. The chemistry between John Thaw and Dennis Waterman was second to none.

Merry Christmas, ya filthy animals, and a Happy New Year!
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Makin' whoopee with the Clapham Casanova :lol:

How is our Dave?
Safely banged up!

:lol:
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

You evil pig!

Look, slag, I don't give a toss who you 'ave in your bed, but don't you try and run your numbers on me! Now, you know something about that blag. You gotta a simple choice: you tell me what you know, or you get your arms broken when the ol' man comes out.

:lol:
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Loyalty doesn't pay off in this broken world.
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

antdad

Post by antdad »

What was the message? TLTR.

rorymac

Post by rorymac »

'Hugely entertaining'
'Heart warming albeit gritty nihilism ..'
'You got to serve somebody'
'The Lord could do great things with this man'
'How retarded is 'the people' indeed'
'Geezer'

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

rorymac wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:38 am 'Hugely entertaining'
'Heart warming albeit gritty nihilism ..'
'You got to serve somebody'
'The Lord could do great things with this man'
'How retarded is 'the people' indeed'
'Geezer'
Just a few of the things that spring to mind, when I think of Christmas.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

antdad

Post by antdad »

lambrini wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:48 pm The Sweeney is one of the best British television series of all time. The chemistry between John Thaw and Dennis Waterman was second to none.

Gotta pull you up on that. Thaw was the Sweeney and a great TV actor no question. Waterman (DS Carter) was just an aspiring singing gimp that any am dramer could've played. Their subsequent careers and awards tell it all.

Boris the Spider

Post by Boris the Spider »

:dart:
antdad wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 12:30 pm
lambrini wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:48 pm The Sweeney is one of the best British television series of all time. The chemistry between John Thaw and Dennis Waterman was second to none.

Gotta pull you up on that. Thaw was the Sweeney and a great TV actor no question. Waterman (DS Carter) was just an aspiring singing gimp that any am dramer could've played. Their subsequent careers and awards tell it all.
When a shtroke shtrikes.....

Mr Sheen shines in sheconds.