The 900. Seniors Snooker (Ch5)

Anything sportlike
carcinogen

The 900. Seniors Snooker (Ch5)

Post by carcinogen »

This promises to be truly fucking dreadful. So much so I'm going to have to check it out. I don't know anything about the 'exciting new format', but I think it's going to be a snooker version of that fucking goddawful senior tennis thing thing where Mansour Bahrami 'entertains' the crowd as he plays tennis, badly. Assuming the role of Mr. Bahrami will be Dennis Taylor. I actively call on Just Stop Oil to fuck this event up and if possible fuck Taylor up ... I would say to a vegetative state, but he is already braindead.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Re: The 900. Seniors Snooker (Ch5)

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

This sounds SENSATIONAL
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

No longer the Bridesmaid

Maybe "Aleck" "Hologram" Higgins could be resurrected and repeat what he said to Dennis that time. Possibly autotuned over a ts mournful piano bed, sombre intro rap by Majestic. Colour Comms by Mandy Mandelson.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Oh dear. Rob Walker doing an Irish jig with Ken Doherty. Joe Johnson looks heavily sedated. I can't say I blame him. Michaela Tabb may just save this ... apparently everytime the pink goes in she has to remove an item of clothing.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Joe's got a heart-rate monitor under his football style shirt (name and number on back) .... Dear GOD. I kid you not.

Michaela's put on some timber ... blimey.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

carcinogen wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:17 pm Joe's got a heart-rate monitor under his football style shirt (name and number on back) .... Dear GOD. I kid you not.

Michaela's put on some timber ... blimey.
So has hunky Tony Knowles. So it's a bit like the Snooker Shoot Out but for the old timers.
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

subsub

Post by subsub »

carcinogen wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:13 pm Michaela Tabb may just save this ... apparently everytime the pink goes in she has to remove an item of clothing
:lol: :lol:
WOKE AND PROUD

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

carcinogen wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:13 pm Oh dear. Rob Walker doing an Irish jig with Ken Doherty. Joe Johnson looks heavily sedated. [...]
Ken & Rob with a bit of Joe as well: :roll:
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

AlcoholBrazil

Post by AlcoholBrazil »

Some players i would keep an eye out for.

Rex Williams age 90, Ray Reardon 91, David Taylor (Silver Fox) , Paddy Morgan ,Perrie Mans,Can Cliff Thorburn
Steve Davis, Kirk Stevens, Terry Griffiths ,Patsy Fagan,John Virgo,Tony Meo , Jimmy White, Silvino Francisco , Dean Reynolds Mike Hallet , Jim Donnelly , Ian Black , Eugene Hughes Warren King, Neal Foulds , John Parrott ,Marcel Gauvreau
Dean O'Kane , Murdo McLeod,Stephen Hendry, Tony Drago , Steve James ,Peter Francisco, Gary Wilkinson and Darren Morgan .

Just don't let the Franciscos organize a betting syndicate.
6uild 6ack 6etter .
You will own nothing and be happy.

subsub

Post by subsub »

Carlos J wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:00 pm
carcinogen wrote: Fri Dec 29, 2023 12:13 pm Oh dear. Rob Walker doing an Irish jig with Ken Doherty. Joe Johnson looks heavily sedated. [...]
Ken & Rob with a bit of Joe as well: :roll:
Stephen Hendry's YouTube channel is very good - he has a very easy, natural way when chatting to players, getting some good nuggets from them.
WOKE AND PROUD

Rowntree

Post by Rowntree »

AlcoholBrazil wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:27 pm Some players i would keep an eye out for.

Perrie Mans
Good luck digging him up.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

No longer the Bridesmaid

Perineum Glans

Sid Pervcat

Post by Sid Pervcat »

AlcoholBrazil wrote: Sun Dec 31, 2023 1:27 pm Some players i would keep an eye out for.

Perrie Mans

Hes dead