That darts thing.

Anything sportlike
carcinogen

That darts thing.

Post by carcinogen »

That short-armed 16yo should be shot on fucking site. The state of it. Jamie H'ilover would have a fit. What happened to school-dinners? What's he eating? Chip butty's with chip's on the side? Fat cunt. Disgrace. A 16yo, whoring himself for Paddy Power? The gambling industry is a fucking DISGRACE. No, all joking apart folks ... Perry Groves should get on this. A teenager promoting gambling? It's quite poor.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

antdad

Re: That darts thing.

Post by antdad »

carcinogen wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:48 pm That short-armed 16yo should be shot on fucking site. The state of it. Jamie H'ilover would have a fit. What happened to school-dinners? What's he eating? Chip butty's with chip's on the side? Fat cunt. Disgrace. A 16yo, whoring himself for Paddy Power? The gambling industry is a fucking DISGRACE. No, all joking apart folks ... Perry Groves should get on this. A teenager promoting gambling? It's quite poor.
:lol: Weird seeing a 16yr old look so old, surprised social services haven't been called.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

carcinogen wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:48 pm That short-armed 16yo ...
"Ladolf", I call him.

I wonder if tS would be making all this fuss if they weren't covering it. My guess is they'd give it the odd mention as a curiosity.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

carcinogen wrote: Thu Dec 21, 2023 8:48 pm That short-armed 16yo should be shot on fucking site. The state of it. Jamie H'ilover would have a fit. What happened to school-dinners? What's he eating? Chip butty's with chip's on the side? Fat cunt. Disgrace. A 16yo, whoring himself for Paddy Power? The gambling industry is a fucking DISGRACE. No, all joking apart folks ... Perry Groves should get on this. A teenager promoting gambling? It's quite poor.
Not chip butties, carc. Kebabs and the super soaraway Sun:

Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

antdad

Post by antdad »

...bet he leaves the salad and pickled chilli.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

antdad wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:19 pm ...bet he leaves the salad and pickled chilli.
Oh yep.

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

Carlos J wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:03 pm Image
So, on the one hand they're Athletes, but on the other hand they're lardy-arsed fatties, supposedly "just like us". Make your fucking minds up, journos.
As I see it, newspaper journalists can take no credit whatsoever for the money they earn ... it's just because it's ramped-up on the telly now. Get over yourselves; you had nothing to do with it.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

JimmyDee wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 4:47 pm
Carlos J wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 1:03 pm Image
So, on the one hand they're Athletes, but on the other hand they're lardy-arsed fatties, supposedly "just like us". Make your fucking minds up, journos.
As I see it, newspaper journalists can take no credit whatsoever for the money they earn ... it's just because it's ramped-up on the telly now. Get over yourselves; you had nothing to do with it.
Yep, there was someone from the PDC saying that players weren't on the ale. :roll: :---) They all do before games and in breaks, maybe not young Luke Littler though.

theleader82

World darts championship

Post by theleader82 »

16 year old Luke littler has reached the final of the worlds. He’ll play either Scott Williams or Luke humphries. I think humphries will be too strong if he makes the final.
Man U and rangers

Sadact7

Re: World darts championship

Post by Sadact7 »

theleader82 wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:35 pm 16 year old Luke littler has reached the final of the worlds. He’ll play either Scott Williams or Luke humphries. I think humphries will be too strong if he makes the final.
He needs to win it this year imo. Looks like next year he’ll be too fat to leave the house.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

What's the prize, half a mil? How much is it to sprog up and feed it kebabs for sixteen years? Just trying the maths here people
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

He’s got a better beard than me at 16
Man U and rangers

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Needs to go full side part with "Chaplin" tache and run with that Ladolf theme, shake it up a bit
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

Hope Humphries wins. :dart:

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

Litler is going to create history tonight. No player has ever won the world championship while dating a pedophile. Hat's off.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.