theleader82

Re: That darts thing.

Post by theleader82 »

Brilliant game
Man U and rangers

Rowntree

Post by Rowntree »

Humphries was magnificent from 2-4. Unplayable.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 250 character limit.

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Sadact7 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:23 pm
theleader82 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:06 pm Darts isn’t a very diverse sport
It is.

It’s got fat cunts, fat old cunts and now it also has fat young cunts.

What more do you want?
He is at least 27 anyway.

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

JW90 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:27 pm
Sadact7 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:23 pm
It is.

It’s got fat cunts, fat old cunts and now it also has fat young cunts.

What more do you want?
He is at least 27 anyway.
Stone?

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

I lost interest in "the" darts after the PDC axed its walk-on and dancing girls, all of whom were loved by darts players and spectators alike. The PDC's reasoning, mostly influenced by social justice activists and jealous women, was so embarrassingly stupid.

Imagine being offended by attractive women dancing and holding hands! Meanwhile, Channel 4 continues to air reality circuses featuring men rating women's tits and arses, complete with spaniels' ears, FUPAs, pussy rash and bum sores. Literally! What a strange time to be alive. :lol: (Curiosity killed the cat, I'm afraid; I watched it on catch-up once. Anna Richardson is dreadful.)
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

9 to 5

Post by 9 to 5 »

No wonder you enjoy it.

theleader82

Post by theleader82 »

9 to 5 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:26 am
No wonder you enjoy it.
+1
Man U and rangers

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

lambrini wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:48 pm I lost interest in "the" darts after the PDC axed its walk-on and dancing girls, all of whom were loved by darts players and spectators alike. The PDC's reasoning, mostly influenced by social justice activists and jealous women, was so embarrassingly stupid.
[...]
They still have the dancing girls. I'm a spectator, have been to Alexandra Palace and I don't love them. A talent free version of American cheerleaders with their rictus grins, pisspoor co-ordination and general sexlessness. :arrow:
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

subsub

Post by subsub »

Carlos J wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:09 am
lambrini wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 11:48 pm I lost interest in "the" darts after the PDC axed its walk-on and dancing girls, all of whom were loved by darts players and spectators alike. The PDC's reasoning, mostly influenced by social justice activists and jealous women, was so embarrassingly stupid.
[...]
They still have the dancing girls. I'm a spectator, have been to Alexandra Palace and I don't love them. A talent free version of American cheerleaders with their rictus grins, pisspoor co-ordination and general sexlessness. :arrow:
Yep, they felt like something that belonged to a different era, like Brucie's "dolly dealers" etc
Interestingly, all US TV networks do their utmost not to show cheerleaders pitchside during NFL games, even though most/all teams still have them.
WOKE AND PROUD

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

And that ends tS's interest in darts. Young "Hitler, oh I'm terribly sorry, Littler", as Ian Danter called him last night, will be an old man of 17 in a couple of weeks' time.

A few observations ...
a) The PDC publicity-people will be making a big mistake if they make it all about Ladolf. I'm terrible sorry: Luke. What if next year he gets knocked out in the first round ... as happened to Eric Bristow the year after he won his first world title. Who will watch the rest of it?

b) Young Luke will regret going along with the "kebab" thing. If he slims down to 10 stone and lives to be a hundred journalists will still be asking him "So you'll be going out for a pizza and some lard sandwiches tonight, then?"

c) Sky are boasting about viewing figures of 1.4 million for the final. Bristow-Dellar in 1983 got 8.3 million, according to my ten minutes of research on google.

d) More of a question than an observation ... where do people learn to play darts now? All the proper pubs, with dart-boards, have closed.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

finchman

Post by finchman »

Someone needs to dart that fat cunt master of ceremonies.
Joel,Boyce,Alcaraz,Scharner,Espinoza,McCarthy,McArthur,Gomez,(Watson),McManaman,Maloney,Kone,...LEGENDS!

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

finchman wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:18 pm Someone needs to dart that fat cunt master of ceremonies.
Thaaaat-a faaat-a cuuunt-a maaaaaaster of-a ceeeeeeremoiieeees. The most tiresome-a cunt in the h-woooooorld.

I h-wish they h-would bin them all off. They never h-will, though. They think we'd all go home disappointed if someone just said the names in a normal voice.
Same with that cunty-shouter. Just say "one hundred an eighty", not "Waaaagh haaaaagh draaaaagh waaaagh waaaaaht taaaaaught".
Yeah, I know someone told you that the audience love your gravelly-voice, and you feel obliged to put it on, but just say the scores, for fuck's sake.
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Subsub and Carlos :lol: :lol: :lol:

It never ceases to amaze me how many so-called woke and liberal-minded men claim to know what is best for womankind, a mindset both patronising and controlling. "It's outdated!" they protest with Quornhub and OnlyFlans tabs open.

If you consider pretty cheerleaders and dancing girls as outdated, then so is the entire sex industry. Let's abolish it all and deny women empowerment and autonomy.

Regarding finding Ally Pally's dancers 'pisspoor' and 'sexless"—Carlos, dear, with all due respect: you consider Eurovision sexy. Eurovision is about as coordinated and sexy as Mary Whitehouse's crusty knickers. 🤭

:lol:

Happy New Year, lads!

( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

lambrini wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:57 pm Subsub and Carlos :lol: :lol: :lol:

It never ceases to amaze me how many so-called woke and liberal-minded men claim to know what is best for womankind, a mindset both patronising and controlling. "It's outdated!" they protest with Quornhub and OnlyFlans tabs open.

If you consider pretty cheerleaders and dancing girls as outdated, then so is the entire sex industry. Let's abolish it all and deny women empowerment and autonomy.

Regarding finding Ally Pally's dancers 'pisspoor' and 'sexless"—Carlos, dear, with all due respect: you consider Eurovision sexy. Eurovision is about as coordinated and sexy as Mary Whitehouse's crusty knickers. 🤭

:lol:

Happy New Year, lads!

Nice strawman, Lambrini. I didn't claim to know what's best for womankind at all. I corrected your post claiming that the dancing girls had been binned and spectators loved them.

I don't mind dancing girls/cheerleaders in general. You're a MTV watcher, 'Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team' has cheerleaders who can dance and look fairly good, though a lot of generic bottle blonde Barbie types. The girls at Alexandra Palace were not in time and were not great to look at. The first is a fact, the second is subjective.

As to your waffle about abolishing the sex industry and denying empowerment, you've argued too much with kancut as that is ridiculous hyperbole.

As to Eurovision, I'd have this over the Ally Pally dancing girls any day:

Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Strawman? :lol: Yeah, right. Fair enough, you corrected me. However, my argument still stands: The PDC axed the cheerleaders' (or do they call themselves dancers? Let's call them cheerleaders for the sake of argument) television appearances after pandering to a pearl-clutching minority. In addition, as I understand it, models no longer accompany darts-players during walk-ons (hence the term 'walk-on girls.)

:lol: Who cares what they look like? It is female empowerment nevertheless. Cheerleaders and walk-on girls have a right to be on television as much as Eurovision singers wearing leather chaps and PVC dresses.

How strange to bring Lawns into this... Anyway, whatever. We'll never agree on the matter.
( ◡‿◡ )
Treat me right
Let me in if I break