In-depth debate on all topical issues
paolo

Re: The Epstein List

Post by paolo »

The embers of bullying will always burn

I agree with you in part

Plenty of time to clean up

Plenty of time to decide on the lambs

Flying there does not a paedo make, I dare say legit folks were needed to blend what was happening

It’s a great distraction

Fiddling a major method in gaining control

The tennis courts….. dig up….. covered up
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

Not again
Please use whole sentences, and explain what you are saying.
Yes I know paedophilia exists and that it is evil.
But with the wholesale spraying around of absurd paedophile accusations that has actually decreased the impact of when it genuinely occurs.
Control of who? And for what?

JimmyDee

Post by JimmyDee »

As I recall, Jimmy Savile never passed up an opportunity to name-drop about "my very good friend, John Lennon". Odd that no-one ever makes anything of that :-)
"You don't have a world-view by just saying you hate Trump" - Norm Macdonald

"It seems as if every time I turn the station on at the moment this fucking mouth breather is polluting the airwaves with untrammeled bollocks." - MGA99

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

John Lennon loathed him. All 4 of them did.

But there was a time when seeming to support Savile was important to emerging musicians.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:47 am Even when the fire has gone out you keep trying to get it going again.

The naivety here is the people who thought they were going to get a big list of paedophiles that would sweep away the people they don't like. They clearly didn't.

Shock horror rich and powerful people hang out together. There may be paedophiles amongst them but who knows.

Next we will be told this isn't the REAL list...
Sorry, Hillers, you are terribly naïve. Think about it: Is it true that Epstein, a sex offender, developed an elite social circle and selected many women and children whom he and his associates sexually abused? Yes, according to reports, this is verifiable. Who would be in that social circle, I wonder? Mickey Mouse and Papa Smurf? No. To use your words, 'rich and powerful' men and women. For centuries, rich and powerful people have enjoyed excesses easily accessible to the elites.

In ancient Greek religion, orgia (ὄργια, sing. ὄργιον, orgion) were ecstatic rites characteristic of the Greek and Hellenistic mystery religions. Unlike public religion, or the private religious practices of a household, the mysteries were open only to initiates, and were thus "secret".

Keeping naughty practices secret has always been part of the thrill, as shown in many of the world's sex scandals, from Cliveden House and the Profumo Affair, to Savile, and now Epstein Island. Human behaviour hasn't changed, Hillers. I'm not saying that those names visited his estate for indecent reasons (Hawking, in an orgy? Nah! 🤣) but to dismiss the possibility and the list as mere nothing is very silly imo, especially given Epstein's convictions and reputation. Would you be so dismissive if the list came from Trump Island? 🤭

The East End gangster Ronnie Kray pictured with Christine Keeler.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Dickie Branson has 110% loose robe vibes
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

mark
Forum Admin

Post by mark »

It’s a list of people whose names were mentioned in court documents. I will assume that many people on that list are typical Americans who have never owned a passport or even travelled beyond the borders of their own country.

paolo

Post by paolo »

mark wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 1:29 am It’s a list of people whose names were mentioned in court documents. I will assume that many people on that list are typical Americans who have never owned a passport or even travelled beyond the borders of their own country.
Mark!

He of the Omega!!

Long time no hear

Hope you're doing well
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

lambrini wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:21 pm

Ronnie Kray was one of the worst paedos of the era. But he loved his mother and only ever hurt his own kind so all was forgiven.

paolo

Post by paolo »

The Tick wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 6:47 am
lambrini wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2024 11:21 pm

Ronnie Kray was one of the worst paedos of the era. But he loved his mother and only ever hurt his own kind so all was forgiven.
correct

many a 'conspiracy' is true

both sides of the house, or all sides inc the dems...got away with murder...literally

boothby and pals

the flats where the yung uns would be brought that carried on long after boothby and ronnie were off the scene

we have so many deniers, for so many 'conspiracies'.....

there's folks here that still dent the PIE....they deny oppenhiemer....and hodge when they confuse the two.....

essentially...what old jeff was doing is what the british, german and jewish governments were doing all along

lord louis....blown up with one of his victims

the list is endless, despite the denials

jcb....they could dig holes, brittan, jenner, many decrets gone now, i wih someone had the balls to tell all

we have a member here who swears by the paedo who was bribed to get the uk into the european union

haute de la garenne.....a figment?....or fragments?
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

The paedo who was bribed to get us into the EU ( which didn't exist then, BTW), So who was that?
And who speaks up for this person?

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Nobody in the UK was bribed to get us into the EEC. There was no need to so.

It was the UK that was desperately trying to gain membership despite the deep reservations of its founder members.

paolo

Post by paolo »

The police report on claims that Sir Edward Heath sexually abused children has produced a chronology of seven main allegations against him.
Heath, who died in 2005, was prime minister between 1970 and 1974 and led the Conservative party from 1965 until he was ousted by Margaret Thatcher in 1975.
Police said the allegations would have led to Heath being interviewed under caution. None relate to his time as prime minister.
These are the allegations and the positions Heath held at the time:
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

paolo

Post by paolo »

1961 Heath allegedly raped and indecently assaulted an 11-year-old boy during a paid sexual encounter in private in a dwelling. At the time Heath was MP for Bexley and Lord Privy Seal in Harold Macmillan’s government with responsibility for negotiating the UK’s first attempt to join the European Economic Community.
1962 While Heath was still Lord Privy Seal, he allegedly indecently assaulted a 10-year-old boy during a chance encounter in a public place while in the company of an unknown adult male.
1964 While secretary of state for industry, Heath allegedly indecently assaulted a 15-year-old boy during three paid sexual encounters. Heath was made Tory party leader a year later.
1967 Two years after becoming leader of the oppositon, Heath allegedly indecently assaulted a 15-year-old boy who was not known to him, in private, during a chance encounter in a public building.
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

paolo

Post by paolo »

1 976 A year after being ousted as Tory leader, Heath allegedly indecently assaulted an adult male during a chance encounter at a public event. The alleged incident was “over clothing”, according to the police. Heath was MP for Sidcup at the time.
1990-92 While MP for Old Bexley and Sidcup, Heath allegedly indecently assaulted a boy in private, during a chance encounter in private gardens. The boy, who was aged between 12 and 14, was not known to him. But the report says investigators “gathered information that potentially undermines the victim’s account”.
1992 Then father of the House of Commons, Heath allegedly indecently assaulted an adult man after consent was withdrawn, in what had been a paid consensual sexual encounter in a hotel.
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas