Conscription

In-depth debate on all topical issues
kancutlawns

Re: Conscription

Post by kancutlawns »

theleader82 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:56 pm Britain isn’t worth fighting for now. The census results prove this.
Curious to know how.

paolo

Post by paolo »

Go fight russia (why?) and give of your lives

we can't even defend our island against illegals
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Stop The Planned War On Iraq & Iran

End The WEF, World Bank & Other Corrupt Scumbags

Supporting African Indepedence

End The Tyranny Of The Dollar

Supporting Texas

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

kancutlawns wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 7:40 pm
theleader82 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:56 pm Britain isn’t worth fighting for now. The census results prove this.
Curious to know how.
Don't put him off

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

paolo wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:13 pm Go fight russia (why?) and give of your lives

You brought this up.

And guess what it turns out to be a nothing burger, like the 15 min cities and the rest.

And stopping illegals. If they used the military it would stop overnight. Not a price worth paying.

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Curious to know how.
Of course it's worth fighting for.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

lambrini wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:49 pm
Curious to know how.
I wouldn’t.

Just look at some of the fucking wankers on here. Look at the turds in government, the civil service, the royal perverts. The parasitic upper class, the vile middle class and the scummy lower class. The public lavatories we call towns and the inbred villages. The “oh so righteous” NHS and the inept dicks in law enforcement.

Fuck Britain and fuck fighting for any of that shit above. If I fight, I fight for me and my family. Nothing else.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

birdie

Post by birdie »

lambrini wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:36 pm
The Tick wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 6:33 pm
Agreed. Too many pensioners now so more difficult to get fit and healthy recruits.
Never mind pensioners, look at the state of young people! :lol:
There must be statistics somewhere which break down how many in different age groups vote, 18-25, 26-35, and so on. The results might be of interest.
A few years ago my daughter came back from some event with a load of her friends, 10 if I recall correctly, all hungry.
Anyway, they all got fed and were talking about going somewhere on the coming Thursday. Daughter says she would come but she had to go to the polling station first. Loud silence all around.
All of them were eligible to vote but non of them had bothered to even register let alone bother to vote.
I'll giver her her due, she's voted in every election, GE and council, since she got the vote.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

paolo

Post by paolo »

Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:29 pm
paolo wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 8:13 pm Go fight russia (why?) and give of your lives

You brought this up. I did, go through D and D, look at the subjects, report back. it's good that you engage.

And guess what it turns out to be a nothing burger, like the 15 min cities and the rest. I am not sure you understand the long term aim of 15 minute cities.

And stopping illegals. If they used the military it would stop overnight. Not a price worth paying. The price is being paid. Letting it happen is deliberate, same with the southern border.. You have a 3mm tear in your passport, you can't travel, you're an unchecked illegal....come on in.....
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Sadact7 wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 9:20 pm
Curious to know how.
I wouldn’t.

Just look at some of the fucking wankers on here. Look at the turds in government, the civil service, the royal perverts. The parasitic upper class, the vile middle class and the scummy lower class. The public lavatories we call towns and the inbred villages. The “oh so righteous” NHS and the inept dicks in law enforcement.

Fuck Britain and fuck fighting for any of that shit above. If I fight, I fight for me and my family. Nothing else.
Then it's worth fighting for.

I agree with you re the above. Britain is a mess. Funny, today, I noticed the damaged lamppost and pavement that I've encountered every working day for months, and it dawned on me after tutting under my breath "why haven't the council repaired this yet?" that the sad little scene symbolised everything currently wrong with the country.
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

lambrini wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:37 pm
But that’s nowt to do with this country, literally just my people.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

It's all due to the loss of certainty within our and other western societies. The "rules based order" and "end of history" that we gleefully revelled in post-cold war is eroded enough for such thoughts of all out war to be entertained.

We're no longer the absolutely dominant force in the world and we've got to resort to old fashioned warfare (everyone conveniently forgetting about the existence of nukes) to reassert our fading power.

The difference is that people aren't as easily to fool now as they were in 1914-18.

birdie

Post by birdie »

lambrini wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 11:37 pm
Curious to know how.
I wouldn’t.

I agree with you re the above. Britain is a mess. Funny, today, I noticed the damaged lamppost and pavement that I've encountered every working day for months, and it dawned on me after tutting under my breath "why haven't the council repaired this yet?" that the sad little scene symbolised everything currently wrong with the country.
Perhaps the council hasn't been told about it. Have you reported it? It comes
under 'Highways', give the council a phone call, it's your civic duty.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

paolo

Post by paolo »

The Tick wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:42 am It's all due to the loss of certainty within our and other western societies. The "rules based order" and "end of history" that we gleefully revelled in post-cold war is eroded enough for such thoughts of all out war to be entertained.

We're no longer the absolutely dominant force in the world and we've got to resort to old fashioned warfare (everyone conveniently forgetting about the existence of nukes) to reassert our fading power.

The difference is that people aren't as easily to fool now as they were in 1914-18.
way more easy to fool these days

1914...newpaper and the wireless

today....the controlled and paid for media
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas

JudgeTedd

Post by JudgeTedd »

paolo wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:39 am
The Tick wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:42 am It's all due to the loss of certainty within our and other western societies. The "rules based order" and "end of history" that we gleefully revelled in post-cold war is eroded enough for such thoughts of all out war to be entertained.

You’ve forgotten to mention unregulated social media platforms like Facebook and….. Instagram.
It's not the despair, Laura. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand. ~ Brian Stimpson

POTY winner 2022

GROTY winner 2022

paolo

Post by paolo »

JudgeTedd wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 10:18 am
paolo wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:39 am

You’ve forgotten to mention unregulated social media platforms like Facebook and….. Instagram.
Poster of the Year

End the Woke

End Israeli Genocide

Supporting Texas