The Kloppster

Anything sportlike
antdad

Re: The Kloppster

Post by antdad »

kancutlawns wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:30 pm That said, they really should give his job to Stevie G! He’s a cunt.
:lol: Don't forget Houllier, Kenny and Souness all have or had heart issues.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

chelseachelsea wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:25 pm
kancutlawns wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:59 pm Saw him slag off ten Hag, not Man U which seems quite reasonable. Play the man, not the bal, etc. Seems pertinent to draw a comparison between the two. As much as Klopp can be insufferable, largely because of the media exposure he gets, have Chelsea had a prolific coach like him since Mourinho who was a more divisive and abrasive individual?
Who is Ten Hag employed by? Slag him off, by association he's slagging off United.
Eh? So if I slay off Gallagher as a poncey, bobtailed girl or Fernandez as a tattooed halfwit in isolation, I’m having a go at Chelsea as a collective? Really? The comparison seems reasonable.

What precisely are you struggling to understand or heaven forfend, is it another dig from a third party who should have no allegiance to either club?

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

kancutlawns wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:59 pm Saw him slag off ten Hag, not Man U which seems quite reasonable. Play the man, not the bal, etc. Seems pertinent to draw a comparison between the two. As much as Klopp can be insufferable, largely because of the media exposure he gets, have Chelsea had a prolific coach like him since Mourinho who was a more divisive and abrasive individual?
Who is Ten Hag employed by? Slag him off, by association he's slagging off United.
Sunbeam Alpine has the audacity to accuse posters of having a grudge and waging a vendetta against Klopp and Liverpool, whilst in the same post, doing just that with another manager from a different club, who had nothing to do with the discussion. :rolleyes:
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

kancutlawns wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:14 pm If he loves the £15m, why would he not have pimped himself out years ago to Barca so he could have doubled his package? There has to be some sort of love and association with the club or city or why would he have stayed so long? I don’t think he comes across like a mercenary as you claim. :?
Maybe he felt chippy remorse
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

Zambo wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:40 pm Klopp to Barcelona.
They’re skint.

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

Jonathan wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:55 pm
Zambo wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:40 pm Klopp to Barcelona.
They’re skint.
Surely they have enough for a Whiter set of veneers?

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

kancutlawns wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:34 pm
Eh? So if I slay off Gallagher as a poncey, bobtailed girl or Fernandez as a tattooed halfwit in isolation, I’m having a go at Chelsea as a collective? Really? The comparison seems reasonable.

What precisely are you struggling to understand or heaven forfend, is it another dig from a third party who should have no allegiance to either club?
What I'm struggling to understand, is if you can't see the bleeding obvious.

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

antdad wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:25 pm
kancutlawns wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:30 pm That said, they really should give his job to Stevie G! He’s a cunt.
When did Kenny have heart issues?

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

Zambo wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 5:02 pm
Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:47 pm
Zambo wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:31 pm So Klopp is running out of energy on his £15m per annum salary. The Mersey must be running red from all of the bleeding hearts. Will he keep his word not to take a coaching job outside England until at least May 2025, time will tell, but cut this running out of energy shite, and tell it to the miners the nurses, the binmen and anyone else who slogs their guts out for a comparative pittance.
You really will not leave it will you?

If you are knackered, you are knackered.

Lot of money or not.

He actually said it was when they sat down in November to discuss nest season he thought he couldn't see himself there then.

So then you either have the honesty to say so or you shut up and take the money even if you see the team decline, knowing you'd probably get another season out of it before it expires.

Now have a look at some of the other managers. Ten Hag, for example. Clueless, has wasted a fortune, no evidence of any idea how to change things. If you were honest you would speak up and say I can't do this. Perhaps Ratcliffe will address that, but I hope he'll give it a few more months.

You are desperate to nail him for something.
Klopp's ability as a coach and manager isn't in question here, so I have no idea why you've brought Ten Hag into the discussion.

This is about another episode of questionable behaviour, by someone with a history of being a cunt. My money is on him receiving an offer, which he has decided to take. All of the I love Liverpool, I love the club, I love the players, I love the supporters is a load of bollocks. He loves the 15m more like. I feel tired so I'm off is really hysterical, and I'm amazed so many have got sucked in.

The timing of the announcement is also very risky, and stinks of arrogance and self attention seeking. Has he thought of the players, has the thought of the fans has he tayters, it's all me me me, and if he's so knackered, how's he going to survive the grueling and demanding schedule for the next four months.

It's not at all surprising how he dealt with this.
What a sad person you are.

God knows what your values are, but you seem to be unable to find grace in anyone. He turned down more money to manage United before he even joined LIverpool. I imagine he could have walked into any job except City in the last 5 years. But it MUST be money.

As for the honesty card. dear God. So he owns up to not feeling he can do it for another season, sadly. As I said he could have shut up and taken another £15m to pass go, but he didn't. For which I have enormous respect.

And why Ten Hag? To illustrate the opposite. If he had any moral fibre, he would have walked by now. There is no sign whatsoever that he has some kind of masterplan. He is waiting for the bullet but getting paid in the meantime.

There will not be a queue of clubs waiting for him. Perhaps the greatest question is how he can vastly over pay for a player who he knew- not a scout's fault- who in January has nil goals, nil assists and who they are now trolling around Europe trying to dump. Or the Casemiro who every first-class manager must have known was finished. Why isn't he curled up in shame?

He (almost) has me feeling sorry for United supporters. They queue up to tell call-ins how hopeless he is. They know what an uphill job there is to be done, and want him out of the way in case they can find someone who can do it. I imagine he has scraped through while all the turmoil has gone on about ownership.

God only knows what you WOULD regard as honesty

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Hillman: Gets cunted and responds with three paragraphs about Manchester United 😂
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Xavi to step down as Barcelona head coach in the summer 👀

Doc Teeth about to land his dream job?

Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

antdad

Post by antdad »

Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:16 pm
Thought he resigned through ill health, was it not heart related?

JW90

Post by JW90 »

Did a great job repairing the shambles the poisonous midget left behind (how times change!) but was regularly unpleasant. Don't think he will be easily replace having been so dominant within the club.

Carlos J
Forum Admin

Post by Carlos J »

antdad wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:03 pm
Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:16 pm
Thought he resigned through ill health, was it not heart related?
Just after the 4-4 draw with Everton in the FA Cup. Stress and strain mentioned here: https://www.theguardian.com/football/20 ... verton-4-4

According to Kenny here, he was well rested after two weeks: http://en.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/67343.html
Dalglish later admitted: "Aye, I regretted leaving. I needed the break, I needed the rest. After two weeks I got what I needed and I'd have been ready to go back, but the phone never rang. No one ever asked me how I was doing or whether I'd reconsider returning and the club went on and appointed Graeme. I thought, maybe, considering what I'd been through and what I'd given to the club - with the success we had enjoyed - that someone might have called to see how I was and whether a return might be possible. But the club had other ideas, clearly, and went in another direction."
Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's Maybelline.

Non mihi, non tibi, sed nobis.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Kenneth walked alone
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN