The Kloppster

Anything sportlike
Zambo

Re: The Kloppster

Post by Zambo »

chelseachelsea wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:53 am
Sadact7 wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:51 am
Zambo wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:53 am Have Liverpool supporters announced the period of mourning this will take for them to get over it.

#moretediousselfpity
The Daily Mail have released a special “Period of Mourning” edition

Does that mean for once in their lifetime's, Hillman and SubSub will buy the Daily Mail?
Nope. The source is rejected, the content is irrelevant
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:07 pm
Zambo wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 10:53 am Have Liverpool supporters announced the period of mourning this will take for them to get over it.

#moretediousselfpity
Probably at least ten years

As for your comments about Klopp's touchline behaviour, perhaps you haven't realised that this season he, deZerbi, Silva and Guardiola have had bans for touchline behaviour. When Arteta did as badly/worse than Klopp, Arsenal produced five lawyers at his hearing and one of their arguments was that he confuses Spanish and English. Arteta has been here since 2003.

When Klopp was done, he came out with the startling "sorry".

When he was interviewed on Thursday he was asked about all this. He said "I am a manager and a human, and sometimes the human takes over".

Perhaps you might watch more carefully. Of course like any manager he gets frustrated, he asks why, but at the end there are smiles.

I am as you might have realised tired of this trope of your.
If you are tired of it don't read it. You will probably find that posters are getting tired of your one eyed unconditional defence of everything to do with Liverpool, and regular snidey put downs of posters who dare to disagree with you. Perhaps you might watch more carefully.

I condemn all misconduct carried out by players and club officials. That includes Liverpool FC.

Clearer?

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

No idea

That is not Liverpool anyway and judging by the picture at least ten years ago

As for the sorry, after he had calmed down. With Arteta it was a week or so later they produced this "English/Spanish" crap.

So kind of you to find it though

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

I used to buy the odd copy for a laugh and to see what the enemy were up to.

But it's not funny anymore and its attempts to get its boss an honour and to rehabilitate Johnson make me want to puke.

So no then

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

So Klopp is running out of energy on his £15m per annum salary. The Mersey must be running red from all of the bleeding hearts. Will he keep his word not to take a coaching job outside England until at least May 2025, time will tell, but cut this running out of energy shite, and tell it to the miners the nurses, the binmen and anyone else who slogs their guts out for a comparative pittance.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

The Ghost of Alex Higgins wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 12:11 pm Is he saying sorry here?

“VE HAVE VAYS OF MAKING YOU VARM UND VELCOME!!”
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Give it to George Elokobi.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Klopp to Barcelona.

Sunbeam Alpine

Post by Sunbeam Alpine »

Zambo wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:31 pm So Klopp is running out of energy on his £15m per annum salary. The Mersey must be running red from all of the bleeding hearts. Will he keep his word not to take a coaching job outside England until at least May 2025, time will tell, but cut this running out of energy shite, and tell it to the miners the nurses, the binmen and anyone else who slogs their guts out for a comparative pittance.
You really will not leave it will you?

If you are knackered, you are knackered.

Lot of money or not.

He actually said it was when they sat down in November to discuss nest season he thought he couldn't see himself there then.

So then you either have the honesty to say so or you shut up and take the money even if you see the team decline, knowing you'd probably get another season out of it before it expires.

Now have a look at some of the other managers. Ten Hag, for example. Clueless, has wasted a fortune, no evidence of any idea how to change things. If you were honest you would speak up and say I can't do this. Perhaps Ratcliffe will address that, but I hope he'll give it a few more months.

You are desperate to nail him for something.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Zambo wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:31 pm So Klopp is running out of energy on his £15m per annum salary. The Mersey must be running red from all of the bleeding hearts. Will he keep his word not to take a coaching job outside England until at least May 2025, time will tell, but cut this running out of energy shite, and tell it to the miners the nurses, the binmen and anyone else who slogs their guts out for a comparative pittance.
It’s probably nothing to do with money. Having mental health, physical or relationship problems are probably accentuated by the remuneration someone gets as the expectation and demands are greater than a miner. By the way, there are few working mines left these days and this has been the case for more than three decades now.

Fergie got a stroke after decades of leading Man U to loads of silverware. Perhaps by your reckoning, he shouldn’t have a stroke with his money? Perhaps if he would have been more diligent and put his personal health in front of getting personal glory but swallowing his pride and do with Klopp did and stand down when the warning signs were there, he could have avoided this.

A lot of his detractors are those with a long term chip on their shoulders and are a stuck record. Klopp’s done a phenomenal job and revolutionised the club and true football supporters will miss him.

That said, they really should give his job to Stevie G! He’s a cunt.

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:47 pm

Lot of money or not.

He actually said it was when they sat down in November to discuss nest season he thought he couldn't see himself there then.

So then you either have the honesty to say so or you shut up and take the money even if you see the team decline, knowing you'd probably get another season out of it before it expires.

Now have a look at some of the other managers. Ten Hag, for example. Clueless, has wasted a fortune, no evidence of any idea how to change things. If you were honest you would speak up and say I can't do this. Perhaps Ratcliffe will address that, but I hope he'll give it a few more months.

Only in Hillman's world can a thread about Klopp, give him the opportunity to slag off United. :lol: :lol:

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

Saw him slag off ten Hag, not Man U which seems quite reasonable. Play the man, not the bal, etc. Seems pertinent to draw a comparison between the two. As much as Klopp can be insufferable, largely because of the media exposure he gets, have Chelsea had a prolific coach like him since Mourinho who was a more divisive and abrasive individual?

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Sunbeam Alpine wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:47 pm

Lot of money or not.

Klopp's ability as a coach and manager isn't in question here, so I have no idea why you've brought Ten Hag into the discussion.

This is about another episode of questionable behaviour, by someone with a history of being a cunt. My money is on him receiving an offer, which he has decided to take. All of the I love Liverpool, I love the club, I love the players, I love the supporters is a load of bollocks. He loves the 15m more like. I feel tired so I'm off is really hysterical, and I'm amazed so many have got sucked in.

The timing of the announcement is also very risky, and stinks of arrogance and self attention seeking. Has he thought of the players, has the thought of the fans has he tayters, it's all me me me, and if he's so knackered, how's he going to survive the grueling and demanding schedule for the next four months.

It's not at all surprising how he dealt with this.

kancutlawns

Post by kancutlawns »

If he loves the £15m, why would he not have pimped himself out years ago to Barca so he could have doubled his package? There has to be some sort of love and association with the club or city or why would he have stayed so long? I don’t think he comes across like a mercenary as you claim. :?

chelseachelsea

Post by chelseachelsea »

kancutlawns wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:59 pm Saw him slag off ten Hag, not Man U which seems quite reasonable. Play the man, not the bal, etc. Seems pertinent to draw a comparison between the two. As much as Klopp can be insufferable, largely because of the media exposure he gets, have Chelsea had a prolific coach like him since Mourinho who was a more divisive and abrasive individual?
Who is Ten Hag employed by? Slag him off, by association he's slagging off United.