Clapham Acid Attack

In-depth debate on all topical issues
Vespa

Re: Clapham Acid Attack

Post by Vespa »

They haven't deported him because they can't ship people to Afghanistan, this is why the entire Rwanda thing happening. Has fuck all to do with anything else.

The Met Police search has now progressed to them telling him his injury could be fatal and to turn himself in. Honestly, him dying wouldn't be a lost.

The Ghost of Alex Higgins
No longer the Bridesmaid

Post by The Ghost of Alex Higgins »

Salem-o bang awn vaa maneee ere meeefinx
MAKING TALKFORUM GREAT AGAIN

birdie

Post by birdie »

Latest I heard about 6 was that the police are putting forward the theory that he may have fallen into the river.
After trawling hours of CCTV footage plod says they see him on Chelsea Bridge but don't see him coming off the bridge and going elsewhere, seems he'd been acting differently whilst waling up and down the bridge, when he gets back to the middle of the bridge he looks over the parapet and then it seems they lose sight of him.

So far no body has been found but plod says the river is fast moving at this time of year.
They aren't saying so, but the implication seems to be that they have footage of him going over the parapet but cant say so due to public sensitivity.
Reckon they've stopped looking for him now and wont say anything more until, if and when, a body is found, could be a few days, weeks or never.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

He was just trying to wash his eye.

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

birdie wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:11 pm They aren't saying so, but the implication seems to be that they have footage of him going over the parapet but cant say so due to public sensitivity.
Public sensitivity?

What are they concerned about? If that's what happened, then they should report it.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

birdie

Post by birdie »

Zambo wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:30 pm
birdie wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:11 pm They aren't saying so, but the implication seems to be that they have footage of him going over the parapet but cant say so due to public sensitivity.
Public sensitivity?

What are they concerned about? If that's what happened, then they should report it.
On the other hand they may not have any proof that he jumped but are just surmising as they don't see him coming off the bridge, but who knows, perhaps Superman came down and whisked him off.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

So the police say he's dead now, next weekend they'll be saying he took a boat to France.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Convenient for the coppers. Means they can spend yet more of their time and taxpayer money doing the Macarena at Pride or enforcing absolute non-crimes like calling a tranny a twat or something.
Oh Five - Oh Two - Twenty Four

In a bit Foam Moe

Zambo

Post by Zambo »

Sadact7 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:21 pm Convenient for the coppers. Means they can spend yet more of their time and taxpayer money doing the Macarena at Pride or enforcing absolute non-crimes like calling a tranny a twat or something.
When your heart is blue, there is nothing you can do. Keep Right On

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

Zambo wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:37 pm
Sadact7 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:21 pm
Convenient for the coppers. Means they can spend yet more of their time and taxpayer money doing the Macarena at Pride or enforcing absolute non-crimes like calling a tranny a twat or something.
:D

Kudos, top giffage

👌

In a bit Foam Moe

lambrini

Post by lambrini »

Sadact7 wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:21 pm Convenient for the coppers. Means they can spend yet more of their time and taxpayer money doing the Macarena at Pride or enforcing absolute non-crimes like calling a tranny a twat or something.
:lol:

Is Titti Carta a woman or a man? Say the wrong answer and the police would arrest you.

( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

Vespa wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:44 am So the police say he's dead now, next weekend they'll be saying he took a boat to France.

Don't worry. He'll be back.

carcinogen

Post by carcinogen »

The Tick wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 9:40 pm
Vespa wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:44 am So the police say he's dead now, next weekend they'll be saying he took a boat to France.

Don't worry. He'll be back.

So inappropriate, so you.
“Ordinary men hate solitude. But the Master makes use of it, embracing his aloneness, realizing he is one with the whole universe.” ~ Lao Tzu.

"The world needs bad men. We keep the other bad men from the door". ~ RC, True Detective.

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

carcinogen wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 10:38 pm

So inappropriate, so you.
Stones and glass houses, old chap.

viewtopic.php?p=1754217#p1754217

carcinogen wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:41 am The one thing Australia had going for it, the sunny climate, has gone to shit due to global warming. Why on EARTH would anyone want to visit or live in that shithole? The only thing that attracts me about Australia is the fact I'd have free reign to kidnap, rape, and torture dumb female tourists in the outback. What else IS there? The Zoo where that odd weirdo worked? The Rolf Harris museum? Ramsey Street? There's NOTHING THERE.

Sadact7

Post by Sadact7 »

oooh…

Battle of the Edgelords incoming?

In a bit Foam Moe