Clapham Acid Attack

In-depth debate on all topical issues
lambrini

Re: Clapham Acid Attack

Post by lambrini »

Sadact7 wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:36 am oooh…

Battle of the Edgelords incoming?
:lol:
( ◡‿◡ )
POTY 2023 & 2022 finalist
Treat me right
I'm still a good man's daughter
Let me in if I break
And be quiet if I shatter

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

The Daily Mail whipped up all sorts hostility towards the Church of England around this story. Seems someone has threatened to sue them ...

birdie

Post by birdie »

When people refer to 'Christianity' they automatically think of, in the rest of the world, RC, in England they automatically think, 'CofE', forgetting the numerous off shoots of 'Christianity'.
As I understand it Ebedi was received into the Babtists and as I also understand he was deemed unsafe to be alone with women due to his sexual assault conviction and had to be 'chaperoned' most of the time.

To say that the CofE supported him is, to say the least, sloppy journalism, something not exclusive to the DM.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Salem

Post by Salem »

A piece from the BBC website :

Abdul Shokoor Ezedi's body was found in the river Thames in February, ending a police hunt after a mother and her children were attacked in January. Ezedi won asylum in 2020 after proving his conversion to Christianity. He was given a Muslim funeral and burial in London, the BBC understands.27 Mar 2024

Turns out it ain't just the Mail that gets it wrong . Who'd have thunk it , eh ? :-$

At the end of the day , the cunt should have been booted out of the country after being convicted of sexual assault in 2018 .....problem solved
"There was one victim"

MAGA...........'mon the Don 24 😎

Whispering Grass, don't tell the trees
'Cause the trees don't need to know .....

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

The UK can't deport people to country they don't have a relationship with. Rwanda may have gone easier if it had been limited to moving criminals.

birdie

Post by birdie »

You only have to put in 'Abdul Ezedi burial' into search and you will find a whole raft of newspapers which reported the Muslim burial, the Mirror, Standard, Telegraph, Metro, to name just a few.
If the London Borough of Barnet isn't in London where is it?

I'll say soccer whenever I want to soccer soccer soccer soccer bloody soccer
Sent from my Advent Monza S200 so bloody old I can't remember when I bought it

Salem

Post by Salem »

Vespa wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:38 am The UK can't deport people to country they don't have a relationship with. Rwanda may have gone easier if it had been limited to moving criminals.
Then , it's time to change things so we CAN deport these fuckers . As the Tories had an 80 seat majority , they could have done anything they wanted . I'm sure the majority of the 'red wall' who voted for them as well as traditional Tory voters would welcome the deportation of foreign criminals .

Alas , with an incoming Labour Government , i can see many more of these foreign criminals roaming the streets .
"There was one victim"

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Salem wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:40 am
Vespa wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 10:38 am The UK can't deport people to country they don't have a relationship with. Rwanda may have gone easier if it had been limited to moving criminals.
Then , it's time to change things so we CAN deport these fuckers . As the Tories had an 80 seat majority , they could have done anything they wanted . I'm sure the majority of the 'red wall' who voted for them as well as traditional Tory voters would welcome the deportation of foreign criminals .

Alas , with an incoming Labour Government , i can see many more of these foreign criminals roaming the streets .
What I don't not understand is why someone convicted of crimes like sexual or physical assault are the given asylum. You can give people leave to remain with a renewal date on it, you don't have to give them full asylum. Problem is unless the UK government has a relationship with the country they can't deport people to it.

Salem

Post by Salem »

I believe, Vespa , the left leaning parasitic human rights lawyers have a lot to do with who gets deported and who don't
"There was one victim"

The Tick

Post by The Tick »

And that folks, is what we call the daily fail effect.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Salem wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:17 pm I believe, Vespa , the left leaning parasitic human rights lawyers have a lot to do with who gets deported and who don't
The Home Office grant or deny asylum, if it's a country the UK has a relationship with they have all the tools to deport someone. The government has rolled out the idea lawyers and churches stop them when it's there lack of resources and poor law.

Salem

Post by Salem »

Vespa wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:41 pm
Salem wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:17 pm I believe, Vespa , the left leaning parasitic human rights lawyers have a lot to do with who gets deported and who don't
The Home Office grant or deny asylum, if it's a country the UK has a relationship with they have all the tools to deport someone. The government has rolled out the idea lawyers and churches stop them when it's there lack of resources and poor law.
I appreciate that but when the Home Office actually do their job and fill a plane full of the fuckers to deport them , that's where the lawyers step in .
"There was one victim"

Holden Mcgroyne

Post by Holden Mcgroyne »

The ECHR would have stopped them with leftie lawyers lining their pockets at the taxpayers expense

They ruled in favour of some old Swiss dears the other day obliging their government to do more to protect their citizens from the effects of climate change. There'll be some soap dodgers here compiling a case right now.

We need out off that institution ASAP
There's no poem, just prose.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Holden Mcgroyne wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 1:04 pm

The ECHR would have stopped them with leftie lawyers lining their pockets at the taxpayers expense

They ruled in favour of some old Swiss dears the other day obliging their government to do more to protect their citizens from the effects of climate change. There'll be some soap dodgers here compiling a case right now.

We need out off that institution ASAP
They ruled against the old dears.

Vespa

Post by Vespa »

Salem wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:48 pm
Vespa wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:41 pm
I appreciate that but when the Home Office actually do their job and fill a plane full of the fuckers to deport them , that's where the lawyers step in .
In that case they ruled against one person waiting on a High Court review and the Home Office cancelled the flight